Bae's Fault ?

Loving? It'll never happen.

|| I know this is a little late but... Happy new year! Hope you had a good oneeeee~||

______________

If people heard something as cruel as, "He's dead." they fall and cry, cried until they were too tired and slept but you stood your ground. Not because you thought pride was more important, because you thought that person wasn't important. Your eyes moved across the room, spotting your mom crying her hearts out, a hand clunching her heart while the other held onto your father's, "That's not going to do anything." You mumbled. As harsh as it sounds, it's reality and people can't seem to face reality. Your eyes darted to your sister, her cheeks were moist from the tears that were taking their time to go down her slim cheeks. She stared at you and you stared back, not speaking a word at each other as she slowly stood up. You heard the door open to find Chan standing by the door, eyes widening ten times at the scene. "A-Ayun..." he whispered, and stood beside you, staring at your mother. You both glanced up when your sister started to charge towards you, muttering things under her breath. Chan immediately stood in front of you but it was too late, she was already too close. Instead she shoved Chan away like stray pup, "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT AYUN! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?" she punched your stomach. You looked up, time stopped. Your sister was punching you, you stood there defenseless, your mother was way too pale, even too pale for a vampire, your father's heart no longer functioned, and Chan laid there on the floor staring up at you. Time began again as you felt another punch land on your stomach, along with a few kicks. "I HATE YOU AYUN! YOU KNOW HE WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LEFT? WE ALL CARE ABOUT YOU AYUN! IT'S JUST THAT YOU WERE TOO FUC-" she was cut off by your mother who was trying to stop her from flailing her legs and arms. "Stop it Aeun, Stop it...” your mother begged while holding your sister. You moved forward but didn’t come to close because Chan held you back murmuring things like, “Ayun, stop it.” and “It’s not going to do anything.” But none of that stopped you from charging back, “SAYS THE ONE THAT GOT SPOILED!” you finally got rid of Chan’s grip on you and punched your sister in the face, man she got fired up. She pushed your mom out of the way and kicked your side, ‘Man I should’ve learnt kung fu with her.’ You thought. You pushed her against the wall and flew kicks and punches her way. You suddenly felt a fair of arms drag you back and leaned you against the cool wall, “Ayun, stop it.” Chan mumbled against your ear. But you couldn’t care less about what he was trying to tell you, you slowly closed the gap between you and your sister, “YOU DIDN’T KNOW HOW MUCH MOM AND DAD CRIED BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR MENTAL SCREWED UP DECEASE MADE THEM WORRY SO MUCH! I EVEN HEARD THEY SOMETIMES WISHED YOU WOULDN’T BE SUCH A BLOCKHEAD AND HAVE ME AS AN ONLY CHILD!” your sister yelled as tears escaped her eyes. “ONLY CHILD? HAVE YOU FORGOTTON ABOUT BAE? THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE BAE DIED! YOUR SMALL WALNUT SIZED BRAIN COULDN’T PROCESS THAT INFORMATION! WELL HERE YOU’RE WELCOME FOR CLEARING IT UP FOR YOU!” you yelled back, those words you’ve wanted to say for so long sounded a lot different than saying it out loud. “WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU BRINGING HIM UP? THEY DIDN’T CARE ABOUT HIM EITHER WAY AYUN! I WAS THE MIDDLE CHILD, YOU WERE THE YOUNGEST AND HE WAS THE OLDEST! I WAS HE ONE IGNORED! HE WAS ADORED, AND SO WERE YOU! ATLEAST BEFORE YOUR STUPID IDIOTIC PERSONALITY DID A VICE VERSA AND TURNED YOU INTO A COMPLETE BIT-” she was cut off by your mother again. Staring at the both of you, finally raising her voice, “STOP IT YOU TWO! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BAE SO LEAVE HIM ALONE!” she stared through your soul and motioned you to leave. You ran out of the door with Chan closely behind, “AYUN!” he yelled and grabbed your wrist to stop you. You flung his grip off of your wrist and continued to run down the wall, making a sharp right turn before getting pulled into another room. ‘I’m going to get kidnapped in a hospital, can my day get any better?’ you looked up and jumped in surprise to find Mingyu towering over you with a smile, but it soon faded. “Hey, Hey. Yunnie, what happened?” he asked gently and wiped your tears away which you didn’t even notice. You both jumped in shock when Chan barged into the room panting, “Ayun-” before he could finish his sentence you already buried your head at the crock of his neck, sobbing uncontrollably. “Hey... it’s okay.” Chan your hair and stared at Mingyu, ‘I believe you’ll take it from here on.’ He mouthed and silently exited the room with a heavy heart, the image of you letting go of him and ran to Chan instead had stabbed him in the heart a million times but he let it be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on the couch staring at the blank TV beside you and flinched when Chan tapped your shoulders, “Here, have some water.” He offered. You took the cup and held it in your hands, dazing off again. You stayed emotionless as he exhaled a heavy sigh, patting your on the back before going back up to his room. You went up as well and sat on your toilet seat, staring at your own reflection. Finally noticing how much weigh you’ve gained, how much uglier you’ve become. ‘Bae… I know I said it’s not going to happen again… but promises aren’t always kept. I’m sorry.’ You thought as you rolled up your pants, revealing your cuts. You let your fingers trail along the biggest scar, from your knee to ankle. You rolled up your sleeve and grabbed the pocket knife you’ve always kept and pressed it down on your wrist until you saw your blood slowly rise to the surface.

(Mingyu’s POV)

I was called to Chan’s house when Charles suddenly gave me a phone call, I pushed the door open and I wandered upstairs to find Ayun, I found Ara’s empty room, across from Chan’s. I peeked in but couldn’t find the boy anywhere ‘Where did they go?’ I thought as I continued down the hall, reaching an unfamiliar room, ‘Ah, this should be Yunnie’s’ I thought to myself and stepped in. I examined the room and found the bathroom door was a little opened ‘No one’s even at the house… why did Charles even call me here? I wonder what a girl’s washroom would be like.’ I thought as I opened the door and screamed at the top of my lungs.

~~~~

I'm not that confident in my writing... but feel free to give feedback, tell me if u like it or not >_<

I'm sorry, I found these and I'm like... X_X

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for all the support <3 <3 I love all of youuu !