Obsidian Omake Theatre: Reports

Deceiving the Gods

Alecto: Hey you, NJC brat.

 

 Nesoi: My, my, if it isn't the second command of the NIS. And here I thought that I’d have to dig you out of your rat hole to kill you.

 

 Alecto: Shut up. I'm not here to fight as the opponent of the NJC, alright Miss author-of-the-story.  All I want is a chance to get to know my agents better, okay? So why don't you take you and your biased writing to challenge some other commander.

 

 Nesoi: To get to know your agents better, Alecto? How foolish. It seems to me that if you are not able to manipulate your agents now you would never be able to grab a hold of them.

 

 Alecto: Shut up! I'm not doing some light-hearted interview or playing on some game show. I'll be doing a report. Consider it as a favour.

 

Nesoi: This should be interesting.

 

Alecto: Sigh. I guess I’ll start with Changmin. He’s the easiest after all.

___________________________________________

 

SHIM CHANGMIN
CODENAME: MAX

Height: Freakishly tall.

Weight: Not enough he need to eat more meat – OR at least buy me some.

Background: He was a whimp. I had to save him all the time. It was annoying

__________________________________________

 

MURAKAMI RITSUKA
CODENAME: NESOI

Height: Think mouse. Like this chick should be called pipsqueak all her life.

Weight: HOW THE HELL IS SHE SO LIGHT? She totally skewed the number her way!

Background: Who the hell cares? She's a brat with a past. Yippee.

__________________________________________

 

KIM JAEJOONG

CODENAME: HERO

Height: So-So. Changmin’s taller. Maybe I should give Jaejoong some growth hormones or something; he’s almost as short as NJC’s man-midget. (WTH. Jaejoong only beats him by 2 cm? I gotta drug Jaejoong him up)

Weight: … this is scaring me…. Something must be wrong with my scale.

Background: The Sloth-King was born into the NIS since he’s Zeus’ son. Of course, that’s no reason to keep him in it (must talk to Zeus).

__________________________________________

 

KIM JUNSU

CODENAME: XIAH

Height: HAH! He’s shorter than all of the NIS men! MAN-MIDGET

Weight: ….. oh my god. What is this???? AM I FAT? Calm down Ava! Calm Down! Your weight is MUSCLE MASS! Nice, lean muscle mass. THIS IS PROOF OF YOUR SUPERIORITY!

Background: AHA! He’s a hacker. Yeah that must be why he’s light- he’s like Changmin!

__________________________________________

 

KIMURA RIN

CODENAME: STYX

Height: 5 friggin’ 7.

Weight: Breathe in breathe out! Its okay she has no MUSCLE. She’s just tall, walking stick.

Background: Oh! An American? Ahahahah. I see, she must be one of them anorexic Yankee girls I heard about. I see I see.

__________________________________________

 

LEE HYOSUN

CODENAME: AURA

Height: 5’5 - TINY! TOO TINY! She gets to be on growth hormones too. AHAHAHH!

Weight: Never mind. I won’t even go into this

Background: Spoiled kid who lived a spoiled life. It’s annoying how spoiled she is….

__________________________________________

 

JUNG YUNHO

CODENAME: U-KNOW

Height: Heh. My brother is the best! He isn’t freakishly tall like Changmin but still tall!

Weight: YAY! Yunho has MUSCLE MASS TOO!

Background: He’s the brother to the incredible second command of the NIS. Uh. Good kid? Kind of reckless though…

Alecto: I’m almost done! Now for Yoochu- HIM I got to get him to the church!

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hero: I wonder what she was doing in such a hurry.

*Picks up reports*

AHAHAHAH Are these reports? Jeez, if she was doing such a half-hearted report, she could have at least helped me decode Ai’s message! Well, I think there is a code, it’s too strange. “The first letter”? It’s so random and doesn’t make any sense in her speech…

 

U-Know: Hero! Listen up. Remember when I met that NJC member I was telling you about? I managed to follow them. While I was tracking them down, I overheard them say that the message in Ai’s speech was well hidden and that there is little chance that Yoochun wouldn’t be taken to the church. They said that he would be able to escape the church easily enough before the NJC go to meet him. I don’t know where or how, that’s just what I overheard.

 

Hero: That means Park Yoochun and Sato Ai are in affiliation with the NJC! What?! That’s…  “The first letter”? What if it was an instruction! On how to decode the message!

“Yearners are not grievers.

Don’t obligate naivety – Grieve

Make a reprieve.

Keeping enough thought.”

 

U-Know: The poem is in English. What are the first letters?

 

Hero: Y-A-N-G-D-A-N-G-M-A-R-K-E-T. What the hell is that?

 

U-Know: Market? It’s Yang Dang market! Was there anything else before that?

 

Hero: What else could be a key word? She only starts speaking strangely around here….

“I want a second word, you know? It’s the holy church that can get home will tools that we can provide. Shouldn’t it be okay to confess our sorrow? I’ll leave regrets through the confession, and skylights are open for hope. That way, it’s not so hard to climb to leave grief.”

Second word… Could that be?

 

U-Know: From after that point? That would make: The church can home tools we provide. It okay confess sorrow? Leave through confession, skylights open hope. Way, not hard climb leave.

Hero: The message is rough but it makes sense right? Yoochun is to go to the church that he knows about where tools have been laced by the NJC to help him escape through the skylight.  

 

U-Know: They expected us to allow Yoochun to go to the church if he was confessing and in mourning of his cousin.

 

Hero: That means…

 

U-Know: Alecto and Aura are in danger.