Start of Something New

By My Side Forevermore

“Aaaah! Aaaaah! Help me! There’s a demon in the bedroom!” The boy screamed and shouted at the sight of the hovering figure above his bed.

“Excuse me!? Demon!? As if? I’m too beautiful to be one.”

“Oh my God. It’s a succubus. You’re going to pleasure me and my soul. Stay away from me!”

Seeing a holy rosary at his bedside, the boy quickly took his chance and shoved it at Krystal’s face.

“Although I’m going to die happy, I’m not going now. Evil succubus be gone!”

Krystal, annoyed at his remarks, finally erupted and gave him a cold icy stare.

“Listen here you ert. I’m not a succubus and I’d go through hell a thousand times before I would even consider the slightest chance of pleasuring you. Now calm the down and let’s start a meaningful conversation.”

The remark seemed to quiet him down. After all, who wouldn’t after being shouted at by a floating figure?

Okay” he thought to himself, “Let’s give this a shot but I’ll keep my holy rosary in my hand just in case.”

“So, let me get this straight.” You said to her “You’re Krystal Jung from f(x)?”

“Yes, I really am her.”

“Are you sure? You may be the spawn of Satan trying to enslave my soul for all eternity.”

“You’re going to see Satan incarnate if you don’t stop asking these stupid questions” she said with a menacing glare.

"Okay. Sorry, sorry. I get your point. Can’t you take a joke?”

“Okay. Can you tell me your name then? Seeing as I am famous and you already know me, I’d like to know you too.” Krystal said as she smiled cutely.

Tch. Arrogant much? Still, she is kinda cute.” He thought to himself and proceeded to answer her question. “I’m Leonel Digal but you can just call me Nel.”

“Nice to meet you then Nel. From now on, you’ll be my personal servant to cater to all my spiritual needs and whatnot.”

“What!? How can I agree to that? I’d rather call the exorcist right this instant.”

“Fine. Fine. How about, let’s just be friends? Is that a better deal?”

“Yup, deal.”

Krystal then stretched her arms towards Nel.

“So, shake hands?” she asked.

“Uhmm. Sure?” Nel replied hesitantly seeing as there was no way he could touch a spirit.

He stretched his hand to grab Krystal’s and to his surprise, they did just like any other human being.

“Wow. That’s amazing” Nel remarked.

“Why?”

“I can’t believe I’m touching your hand.”

“I know. I just have that effect on people.” She playfully replied

“Tch.” Nel couldn’t help but roll his eyes. “I meant that you’re a ghost, spirit, demon something and I’m touching your hand.”

“Stop with the demon jokes. It’s not funny. And you’re right. This is amazing.” She replied

“Well then, I hope we could get along Krystal”

“I’m sure we would”

Unbeknownst to Nel, his newfound friend would prove to be quite a handful. 

A/N

Here's the very late update to the story. I hope you like it ^^