~Chapter 1~

You're My Miracle~

Chapter 1

 

 

"And that will be the last lesson until your semester break ends. I'll see you guys and also your project, don't forget those also, in two months. And don't forget to study too people! Your finals will come in just in a blink of an eye. So be prepared. Class dismissed"

   

   The whole class quickly scrambled and packed their things after the lecturer left the class. All of the students also left the class and leisurely walk through the campus's grounds with ease seeing that their semester break has just begun. It was the beginning of summer that during  at that time. Some of the students quickly went back to their dorm while some stayed for a bit enjoying the summer air.

 

  A figure was seen walking though the main campus's building. He was wearing a T-shirt, white jacket and a pair of jeans. His ears are stuffed with his earphones and cooly walks to his destination. Along the way, many people, mostly the girls, began to whispers to each other excitedly and fawning over him. He just smirks to himself and continue to walk but he was stopped in the middle by an unknown girl.

 

  "Umm... hi oppa. I..uh....just wanted to say..... uh..... have a great summer this break!" the girl said with a small voice.

 

   He just smile and replied "Sure! You too..uh...."

 

  "Min Ha! Choi Min Ha" her voice full of joyness

 

 " Yeah that. Uh.. I uh..." Then he heard another person called him.

 

   "Ya! Are you coming?" his friend called him from a far.

 

   "Yup! Coming!" he replied  "I'm really sorry. Maybe we'll talk some othet time? Bye!" with that, he scurried back to his friends.

 

   "Ya! I'm your bestfriend right?" his friend asked him.

 

   "Yeah. So?"

 

   "Why can't you just tell me your secret already! I'm really desperate here"

 

   "What secret in the world are you talking about?"

 

   "Your secret! I mean your secret to the ladies world~ Whenever they see you, I can already see their heart is about to explode you know. Just share it with me 'kay? We're best buds anyway" his friend pleaded.

 

   "Well, I don't have any! Just thanked my parents for this angelic and handsome face. And that also incudes charicmatic." he grinned about his own comment

 

   "Ya! Get a grip of yourself will you?! Owh. But on my observation though, I think your brother is much more on the handsome side don't you think? I mean aren't you on te pretty side....." his friend laughed after seeing his unexplain expression.

 

   "Talk about that topic again, you'll know where I'll kick you where's gonna hurt so bad you will feel it for a thousand year!"

 

   "Yeah yeah I'm starving. Can we go somewhere we can eat? My treat." his friend tried to persuade him back.

 

   "Yeah. But just don't talk about that again will you? So my car or yours?"

 

   "Of course yours! Then many people especially the girls will see my riding with the famous Jo Youngmin! Kaja! (Let's go!)"

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

Hi guys! This is CuteyDuckey21!! I'm sooo sorry for the late update. The reason is that I was constructing and re-arrange this story's plot so that it will be a bit better than my original brain's idea. And because of that, I messed up with the intro of the story so I'm sorry again for the lousy intro and chapter 1!

 

But just a few weeks and we already reached 4 Subbies!!! Wah! Thank you sooo much! And I hope you guys will support this story along the way~

 

And Happy New Year!!!! Yay!!!

 

~ Our lovely subbies ~

joChaeri 

PeggyTingTing 

zaty5776 

lovelymai 

 

 


EXTRAS:

 

His suit in this chappie :

http://static.tumblr.com/5df02e75968baacea94d19b7ed2d39db/y02w57t/3Gcmutco4/tumblr_static_1383763_635262426496580_1692701404_n.jpg