Chapter Twelve

A ₩$1 Million Marriage Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo whispered and moved closer to her but she stepped back. “What are you doing here?”

Myungsoo frowned and stopped moving closer to her, in case she would run off again. “I came to bring you back.”

Jiyeon avoided his eyes and squeezed Sehun’s hand, “I’m not going back. Let’s go, Sehun-ah.” She brushed through Myungsoo with Sehun and unlocked her door.

Myungsoo went to her side and grabbed her arms, stopping her, “Can we talk, please?”

Sehun saw how sad he looked and decided to bring him in, “Omma, let hyung in! You have to talk to hyung. He wants to talk.”

“But-” Jiyeon was about to reject but Myungsoo cut her off, “thank you, Sehunie!” He pushed open the door and went into the mini apartment.

“Hey! Get out of my house.” Jiyeon frowned and stood by the door to send him off but Myungsoo lied down on the mattress voluntarily. She gasped at his doing and went over to him at once.

Jiyeon grabbed his blazer’s sleeve and pulled him, “Get up!”

Myungsoo sighed and ignored her cries. He closed his eyes and pretended to rest but Jiyeon wouldn’t stop. “Get up and go away! We have to rest!”

Myungsoo took a deep breath and tugged her down at once. He quickly wound his right arm around her to stop her from escaping, “I wanted to talk. Please.”

Sehun was giggling by the side and he clapped his hands happily due to excitement. “YAY! Hyung caught omma!!!”

Myungsoo winked at Sehun and looked back to his wife, “Please. Can we talk? I have to explain everything. It’s not what you think it is.”

Jiyeon gave up. She sighed and nodded her head, “Let me go. I’ll let you talk.”

Myungsoo sighed in bliss and cuddled her against his chest, “Let’s talk like this. I like this position.” He giggled and her back gently, leaving Jiyeon blushing to the maximum.

“I admit. At first, it was because of the reason that stupid fool told you, but when I got closer to you and Sehun, that thought disappeared out of my mind.” He began and looked into her eyes which she didn’t reply. She looked elsewhere since she’s shy.

“Hey, look into my eyes and tell me if I’m lying.” He whispered and Jiyeon did as told. She stared right back into his eyes and waited for him to continue.

“I feel love when I was around you and your son. I feel that I’m ready to start a family with you two. I feel what I’ve never felt before. You made my heart beat crazily every time you called my name, every time you smiled that bright smile of yours, every time you played with Sehun, and every time you’re next to me.” He smiled sweetly which made Jiyeon smiled unknowingly too.

“I mean it, Jiyeon. I feel that I love you. When you’re gone, I almost went craz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter