Chapter 2

I Won't Let You Go Untill You're Mine

After dinner, i went into my dorm and saw Woobin,Sehun and Kai is ing with a girl. I rolled my eyes and walk to my bed. I search my diary and write some note.

-Dear diary, well...what a disgusting boys..sharing a girl to . Ugh. How can i be at this school. I miss breakfast couple and grandparents couple.-

I close the diary and put it under my pillow. Suddenly Sehun call my name. I sighed and walked towards him.

"What you want,?" I said and sit on sofa near his bed.

"I want your . Kai want your . Woobin want to your mouth." Sehun said, i look at him in shocked and lay on his bed.

" me then if you really want. Oh..one thing more you should know. I just want this Oh Sehun." i said and smirked as i saw their shocked face as i lay on bed.

"Y-you sure??" Kai suttered as he look at Sehun and Woobin. 

"Oh..i forget to tell that i have skin cancer. If you really wanna me. I'm here then." I look at them. They frowned and look at me. Sehun whispered something to Kai and Woobin. Both of them nodded and walked to Sehun's study table. They came again with a rope. I gulped and try to stay cool. Sehun smirked and tied my hand.

"So....this Sehun will you then Xi Luhan. Let's see...how y your moans if i do this..." Sehun whispered and cupped my junior down there. I close my eyes and let him. Suddenly someone enter our dorm and pushed Sehun. I opened my eyes and saw Mr.Wu. Awww....my hero~ hohoho.

"Luhan...you okay right? I saw your message so i came here. Aish, you Oh Sehun. How can u wanna him. Well you know..ur appa never  fired me because imma best teacher in this school. Haha." Mr.Wu said and pulled me to him. I smirked and look at them. 

"Hehe, thank you sir. Well, this Sehun is more dumb than me. Oh sir,can i sleep at HyungShik and KyungSoo's dorm?" i said. Mr.Wu nodded. 

"Aish...you can go now Mr.Wu. Luhan, i will make you regret for this thing." Sehun said. 

"Whatever you want. I still have KyungSoo,HyungShik and Mr.Wu by my side. Oh yeah...your parent are by my side too. Paipai!" I said and walked happily towards KyungSoo and HyungShik's dorm.

"Kyungieee...HyungShikkkk open the door. It's Luhaaannn~~" I said and knocked the door. Kyungsoo open the door and let me in.

"So..why you're here? I'm waiting for HyungShik..well he still in his studio." Kyungsoo explain and give me some hot chocolate drink.

"Thanks, hehe. So..well..actually, Sehun..he almost me na~ Haha. But i sent a message to Mr.Wu, i tricked Sehun,they wanna me and then Mr.Wu safe me...then ask me to sleep with you. Hehehe."  I said and grins. Kyungsoo chuckles and mess my hair.

"Kyung!!!!! Help me!!" HyungShik yelled as he walk into the dorm and shut the door hard. 

"Eh...Hi Hyungshik." I said awkwardly as he walk to us.

"L-luhan..h-how can y-you're h-here..Woobin said you already got by S-sehun."he suttered. Kyungsoo look at me and Hyung Shik. I laughed loud and patted Hyung Shik's shoulder. 

"That Woobin so funny. Well...should i tell once again to you?" i smiled widely and look at Hyung Shik. He nodded and started to story from the begining.

"Well....okay then. Hm..actually, that Woobin confess me. I don't know how to react,so i ran away from him. Hehe" Hyung Shik grins.

"Ahh..i'm sleepy." Kyung said and walked to him bed. We both look at him and shrug. 

"Oh Lu..you can sleep on my bed." Hyung Shik said and smiled.

"Err...actually...i..you aish. This stupid brat mouth. I mean...i can't shared bed with someone. Even that someone is my boyfriend or what. My bed is mine~" I said and lay on sofa. Hyung Shik shrugged and walked to his bed.
---------------------------------------------------------------FlashBack-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hyung Shik's POV. 
 *Click Click* "Nice pose. I'm still and always cute for my face and myself." I giggles and put the camera on the table. Suddenly someone enter my studio. 

"Aish...how you know my studio password!" i yelled and turned to look at the person. I shocked and hide behind the table as i saw Woo Bin. "Aish..why that brat know my password. And what he want from me."

"Hyung Shik. Palli out. I'm came alone. You know that we already be friends from child because of our parents. So, i won't did anything on you." he said softly. I peeked abit my head and look at him.

"What you want now..." i pouted and put my head on table. He look at me and chuckles.

"I want you to be my boyfriend. And i will stop be friend with Kai and Sehun. We can get married or maybe i will asked my mom to meet your mom and marry you." he said and lay on sofa. I walked slowly at him and sit on couch beside him.

"But why...you already ed everyone and i'm not your first." i said and pouted. He turned his body to me and patted my head.

"Maybe i ...but..with you is make love. I love you Myung Soo." he called my second name from my childhood that only my family and his family know. I puffed my cheek and look at him.

"You must promise me that you won't or cheat on me. And you should stop hanging out with Sehun and Kai." I said and he nodded. 

"So...you agree?" he asked. I bite my lips and look at him. He mess my hair and laughed. "It's okay HyungShik..i will wait you. I love you...and goodnight my baby." he said,kiss my forehead and leave my studio. I blushed and touch my forehead.

"H-he...how.. Aish..i should tell Kyung Soo about this. Oh wait...i hope Kyungsoo will okay with it since he already broke up with Kai three years ago. Ah, poor Kyung. Pabo Jongin for make my friend hurt." i said and cleaned my studio and run to the dorm.
----------------------------------------------------------------Three Years Ago-------------------------------------------------
KaiSoo is the famous couple in our school. Yeah...they both so cute and loving each other. Kyungsoo so trust Kai and Kai really love his Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo's POV.

"Hyungshik ah. How do i look now? Is it too hot for Kai? I won't look so y for him or maybe he can't controll his stupid thing." i keep ask Hyungshik who with his camera. And yeah..he is my roomate from last year. 

"Soo..everything look good on you. Just wear that V-neck shirt and that skinny jeans. Goodluck." he said and still look at his camera. I pout and take his camera from him.

"Aish, before you give the suggestion you should look how do i look first!" i said. He rolled his eyes and look at me.

"Soo..i already told you. You look perfect. Or maybe you should ask your boyfriend that already waiting outside infornt the door." he said and take back his camera from me. 

"Arraso. Gomawo. Well..you not going for this night party?" i ask him again. He look at me and smile.

"Uhm....i came late because i want to settle something with Woo Bin" he said and grins. Aigoo..this kid always Woo Bin.

"Aigoo. Arraso. Oh wait, you remember this night the school owner Mr.Oh will came with his son. I hope his son is good boy." i said and walk to the door. I opened the door and saw Kai kissing with Krystal. "K-kai" i said softly. They both stop and look at me. I tried my best to hold this tears. "S-so..you both..you both look nice together. And you Jongin..thanks." i said and closed the door.

*From: Jongin.
Kyung...please get out. I need to explain, yes me and Krys is together...but i love you more." 

*To: Jongin
No need to explain. I'm fine without you. I'm okay without you. I still have Hyungshik."

I throw the phone away and cry loud. Hyungshik,who is on the phone with Woobin look at me and walked towards me. He picked my phone and read the message.

"Kyung...you're okay? Uhm..Woobin-shii..we will talk later ne." he said and sit beside me. 

"I'm fine..i love him..but he did this to me." i said and hug my knee. Hyungshik look at me and hugged me. 

"Kyung...it's fine. I will be your date at the party tonight. Don't worry ne?" he said and smile. I smile and wiped my tears. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You look so nice Kyung. Hehe. And i'm handsome as always for all girls and boys." Hyungshik said and walked to the entrance with me. 

"Aigoo. Whatever you say, and please just stay by my side." i said and smile at the boys infornt of the entrance.

"Today...I'm Mr.Oh will show you all my son,Sehun. And Sehun will study here. Please take care and treat him well."the owner of school said and patted his son's shoulder  that standing beside him.

"Woah..he's so cute and handsome!" i heard the girls whispered to each other. Hyungshik with his camera and now i'm alone. 

 

A/N : hey sorry for late updates. im busy with school n yeah...my exam in 26.Jan. :3