When your partner doubt you

I Always Love You II


" Everytime I see you, I fell in love all over again " 

______________________________________________________________

" I bet she's pretty " she said as she looks at Key teasingly. He let out a laugh " Yeah , she is " he said truthfully and she twisted her lips. She leans back on her chair and crossed her arms. " Guys fancies pretty girls " she muttered , " I think so " he replied short and glance at her , who was looking out of the window. 

The sound of soft rain hitting the roof could be heard and only then he realized it's raining. He looks at her and she was admiring the rain outside with slow breathing. " Do you wanna head back home ? " he suddenly blurted, and quickly regretted afterwards. She looks like she wanted to be somewhere else that time, but he still wants to stay with her. 

She quickly turns to him and shakes her head " Nah, it's still raining " 

Key thought for some idea and got one immediately. He remembered Minho's house is just near the cafe  , he knows the way to go there by not getting hit by the rain. Being here doing nothing is not fun anyway. " You wanna go somewhere ? " he asked and his lips curled up in an excited smile. 

" Where ? " she asked, she looks surprised he asked her . He smiled , not telling her and got up . Her head followed his movement and she raise her head when he's getting close to her.  He took her hand and pulled her to stand up .  " Come on. You'll know " he said and continue pulling her , leading her while she's still in utter confusion. 

Suzy holds onto her bag strap which is falling as she tried to keep up with his pace. " But Key, it's raining- " she said and he turns his head a bit to look at her and gave her a sweet smile. " But don't you like the rain ? I love it " he said and continue walking, this time Suzy manage to walk beside him. 

Suzy was silent as she glance at him . She thought for a moment and realized he was right. " Yeah, I like the rain " she muttered, unsure if he heard it , as her lips naturally smiled. 


***

Soohyun saw IU in the hallway when he was putting his books in his locker. He quickly took his things and shut his locker shut. He got inside the crowd and manage to walk with her. " Hey " he greeted and she just turn a bit to notice it was just him. " Oh " she said and focus on her walk again. 

He suddenly felt awkward, IU is his girlfriend's best friend so he thought he should at least get along with her. He didn't walk away though, he still kept his place beside her . She was listening to musics while walking, probably she forgot he was beside her. 

" The new member you said is a girl " he managed to blurt a topic. It seems like she heard him as she pulled her earphones off . " I know " she said , " How was it ? The meeting I mean " she asked and he was forever grateful that they're talking normally now. " Oh, it went well. The new member is really nice. Her name is Park Raeha " he told her and he saw her immediately let out a small scoff. 

" Yeah, she's really nice " she said but Soohyun could sense the obvious sarcasm. " What's wrong ? You got problems with her ? I thought the new member is a guy, that's why you quit it " he said and she turns to look at his face. That time , it's the first time he notices how pretty she is and how innocent she look. " Oh , ani. I rather work with a girl than her " she said and look to the front again. 

He just nodded and stopped in his tracks when she stopped. He looks at her and saw she was looking somewhere . He turns to the corner and saw Jonghyun was looking at them. He waved to them and called IU to her . He assumed they are going home together, they live in the same neighbourhood after all. " I'll see you soon " she said and he just nodded back nervously " Ah, yeah " he replied and watched as she walks faster to Jonghyun. 

When she reached him , he pushed her head and saw IU glared at him and he laughs , the way he laughs with everyone. Well, when he thinks again. He and Jonghyun never ever have any fun conversation. It's usually just a short greeting or short talk about random things. They should get along, at least he thinks so, but it seems like they're forever will be that way. 

He jutted his lips to the front and put his hands in his pockets. He goes home alone everyday and it's so bored. He fished out his phone in his pocket and thought of calling Suzy. Maybe she just got back as well. 

He dialled her number and it took a few seconds before she picked up. " Hey , what are you doing ? " he asked and began walking while holding his phone to his ear. 

" Me ? Oh, I'm hanging out with my friends " she said on the other line. His shoulders slumped a bit. Right, he forgot she got a lot of friends. Of course, she's having her time with them. " Ah, I see. What are you guys doing then ? " he asked, suddenly grew interested. 

" Oh ? Just games " she replied short and he could feel she wasn't concentrated on their conversation . Suzy suddenly laughs and he heard her muttering something like " Babo Minho " and he grew curious. What is she doing?  

" Suzy " he called her name, hoping that she's focused again. " Ah , yeah? Sorry. I was distracted " she said and she heard her laugh again . He didn't know why but he suddenly feels anxious. Suzy was having a great time and who she was with , he didn't know . 

Soohyun stops in his tracks as he tried to listen more carefully to the background over there. It sounds like she was with a few people. 

" Hey, Suzy. Pass me that cola " 

A voice called her and he was more than sure it's a guy. " Hm ? Sure " she replied to that guy and Soohyun stood there like a statue. So she's with a guy. He knew too well Suzy has a lot of friends, from both gendres. But he certainly hates it when she befriend guys . 

It makes him feel insecure. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

Thanks to the ones who always comment. Im gonna cry.  You made my day brighter :")