One

Need U

 

“hey! Have you heard about the new kingka?” my friend, Ri Na asks me.

“who? EXO?” I answer and they nodded. “what wrong with them?”

“aisshh… why you so slow! The maknae, Sehun oppa, yesterday, he said he like someone!” Ri Na story at us.

“seriously? No! so I have no more chance!” my another friend, Yi Na start to fake crying.

“the queenka of the school, Kim Na Ri, confessed to him and that time, he stand up and say at her face, ‘I have someone else that I like. Sorry.’ He was so handsome. But now, it’s crazy. The whole school is investigating who’s the girl,” Ri Na is really having a foul mouth!

“so, did they found anything?” Yi Na asks.

“of course not! They said he never stares at anyone and never do something suspicious like buying something for the girl. Who do you think the girl is?” Ri Na looks at us, expecting an answer.

“guys! Seriously, it’s their business. I have nothing to do about it. So, let’s stop this no point talk and go back to class now! The bell just ring just now,” I said pulling them to the exit door on the rooftop.

The day goes with all the talking about the mysterious girl. There some girl who is crying over that Se Hun guy. Me? Ha ha. Me, Kim Na Hun never fall in love with someone. Look like I’m lying right? You got me. Yes! Actually, I’m in love with… him. Who? Oh Se Hun. But I never tell anyone! Dude! Everyone know how hard it is to date a kingka. You need to be strong to survive from the queenka!

I’m a bit shock when hearing that news but I have nothing to do about it. He doesn’t suitable for someone under level like me. I’m broken in inside but nothing surprise me. I know that I’ll never get a chance with him. I’m ready for all this.

The next day…

“yah! Kim Na Hun! Wait for me!” I meet my two friends on my way to school.

“hey guys! Why so early?” I ask since they always late 2 minute before the door close.

“dude! We need to keep in touch about that Se Hun guy!” Yi Na said to me.

“ah~ I see. Then…,” I walk faster and leave them behind.

“yah! Kim Na Hun!” I just smirk and continue my walk.

At the school,

What is this feeling? Why everyone is staring and glaring at me? I hate this feel! Did I do something wrong? or maybe… no! a big no! they can’t know about my feelings for him!

“yah! Why is everyone is staring at you? Did you do something wrong?” Ri Na asks me.

“Don’t ask me! I don’t know either!” I faster my walk to the class.

“yah! Kim Na Hun,” someone call me from behind. I stop and turn out and to my nerve, I see our school queenka coming toward me.

“ye…s? are you calling me?” I ask turning back to see my friends shock expression.

“huh! Do you think we’re a joke?” the leader, Tera asks me.

“ye…s? what do you talk…ing about?” I ask, sincerely don’t know nothing.

“well then, go to your class and see. At lunch, meet us at rooftop. Got it?!” Tera said to me, giving me death glare.

“yes?! Ah… yeah,” I said, open my step to the class and stop when,

“anyway, lucky you. Let’s see who win,” Tera said. I see she smirk a bit.

I walk with my two friends to the class. To add my uneasy feel, the kids in the class staring at me when I enter the room. I go to my desk and to my shock, I see a box wrap in a beautiful purple polkadot wrapper and with a dark purple ribbon.

“yah! What is this? are you dating someone?!” Yi Na asks me while looking at the gift.

“no! you know my principe!” I strongly deny it.

“then… secret admire?” Ri Na asks me. I just shake my head signing that I don’t know.

“yah. Look here. It has a card,” Yi Na hand it at me.

‘I like you. Curious about me? You will know one day. Don’t judge me by this. Let’s meet once!’

“ah! This is so complicated! Who in the world it is?!” I said throw the card on the table.

After a second, Ri Na expression change after a second she saw the card. Then, she show the card to Yi Na and she make the same expression as Ri Na.

“what wrong with you guys? What’s with that expression?” I ask feeling strange.

“yah… yah. Yah! YAH! OH SE HUN! OH SE HUN’S WRITING! I’M NOT LYING, YOU GIRL! SE HUN’S WRITING. HERE, COMPARE IT! IT THE SAME!” she take out a book full with the things about the school kingka.

Everyone in the room was so shock so they quickly look at the card. Some of them cry after a second they see the writing there. Some of them just sigh and looking depress. The guys just smirk.

At lunch,

Me and my two friends rush to rooftop. Well, since we’re meeting with queenka of the school, student with the biggest influence at this school.

“you guys late! 1 minute,” Dera said to us.

Just one minute. Such a b*tch!

“so, here we are. What do you guys want to talk about?” Yi Na asks bravely.

“how dare you?!” Hera jerk us.

“hey, calm down,” Tera said to her member and continue, “we heard that Se Hun sent the gift to you? Tell us.”

“no. we don’t know yet. We don’t confirm it yet. I still don’t know it Se Hun or not,” I said try to convince them.

“hah! I smell a hope that you want him. Don’t you dare! He is mine! Know that. Don’t ever talk about Se Hun again. I warn you,” Tera jerk me and walk off with her followers.

I just froze. How she know I’m hoping? But is it wrong? I like… I mean I love him. What wrong with that?!

“hey! Let’s go. The bell has ring,” Yi Na pull my arm. I’m a bit jerk but then, follow them to the class.

The next day,

“look at that girl! She’s so plastic!” “Se Hun oppa has a low taste for a girl or what?” “I don’t hate Se Hun. But I hate that girl!”

I heard all those words this morning when I enter the school. I’m still shock! What wrong with everyone? Did something happen again? No gift today. So what now?

“yah! Yah! Yah! I know what happen! Someone says that a rumour about you and Se Hun is dating. And they says that Se Hun like you, not you like Se Hun. That’s why they just glare at you,” Ri Na comes after a while she went out just now.

“JUST glare at me? Dude! It’s scary, okay?” I said, still in shock.

“yes! Just glare. If not, they will throw things at you!” Yi Na words make me jump a bit.

“yah! Kim Na Hun!” I’m jerk by the loud voice and try to search and to my surprise, the queenka calls me to come out to meet them. Alone.

“meet us here tonight. Can?” Tera said to me.

“why old block rooftop? Can we meet at a café or maybe at playground?” I ask since I can’t go out at night always.

“are you kidding me? We’re not 5 years old! Listen! If 10PM, you’re not here. You die! Got it?” Tera threat me.

“Ok…ay! Then, meet at night!” I said and run off to the class.

“what that b*tch said to you?” I just shake my head.

‘it’s a secret between you and us’

My friends give up and give attention to the study.

10 PM, school rooftop,

It’s so breezy adding the creepy of the night.

“guys! I’m here. I cannot be longer than 15 minutes. Let’s settle it now. Guys?” suddenly something hit me behind that make me unconscious.

“yah… yah~~ wake up! Wake up, you as*hol*!”

Something keep hitting my cheek. I try to open my eyes and to my shock, I see Tera, Dera and Hera.

“Guys!” I try to stand up but then, I realize that my hand was tie and I was tie on a chair.

“what did you do to me, Tera?! Let me go!” I try to set me free.

“no can do. Hah! You deserved it! How dare you steal my boyfriend from me!” Tera said grabbing my hair.

“Tera… it’s hurt. Please… let me go. I didn’t steal him! He likes me. I don’t like him!” I said, groaning over the pain.

“hah! Don’t lie to me,” Tera said, shove my head to the side.

“look! Dude! I don’t even know him. And I think he don’t even know that I’m exist. Why are you doing this to me? Let me…-“ and a slap give to me.

“stop it! I don’t care. But it’s confirm that the girl is you, you b*tch!” Tera is on fire.

“Dude! What are you talking about?!” I try to calm her down.

“I’ll kill you. In one way, burning you,” and she and the other two smirk.

“Wait! What do you wanna do?! Don’t! please… save me. I’m begging! Tera, help me! Dera! Hera! Help me!!” I said shouting like crazy seeing them spilling all the oil.

My last time. The fire is on and I’m now start to short of breathe.

“Goodbye, s*cker!” the last word that I hear before I only hear fire sounds.

“someone! Help me!” I shout while coughing.

Then, a boy come and set me free and that time I was half conscious and half unconscious.

When I open my eyes, I found myself in the ambulance and on the way to the hospital. I look at my left and saw a boy holding my hand tightly but it’s so blur. And I faint.

At the hospital,

I wake to find a boy sleeping beside me.

“hey…! Hey…!” I try to wake the boy. To my shock! It’s… Se Hun.

“Awake? Are you okay? What did you do there alone? Why there a fire there? Do you know how much I worried about you? If I don’t see the fire, what will happen to you! Don’t do this again! Why you keep making me worry about you? I’m always anxious and nervous because I just can look at you from a far. Now, stay beside me and don’t ever do anything,” there… my one-side love. Is he confessing to me? I was shock.

“…,” I’m speechless.

“hey! Are you okay? Are you dizzy or feeling any pain?”

I can’t control myself and hug him.

I stay like that for 10 minutes and loose the hug.

“Did you confessed to me just now?” I ask.

“yes.” He reply short.

“do you like me? I mean… do you love me?”

“yes.” He reply short again.

“since when?” I ask again.

“since the first time I saw you.” He replies maybe a little long but then continue, “do you love me?”

“yes.” I reply short, follow how he answers me.

“since when?”

“the first time I enter this school. You’re the first person that I lay eyes on,” I said.

“wanna be my girlfriend?” he said. It’s obvious he is nervous by seeing how he’s tone is stuttering.

“ye…s.” I said a bit hesitate and nodded!


“congratulation! Congratulation!” suddenly, other 11 member of the kingka, EXO comes into my ward.

I greet all of them while sitting since I’m still too weak to stand.

“you know us, right?” the leader, Su Ho asks me.

I just nodded.

After a while, we become close already and I’m already talk comfortable with the members.

“I have a question,” I look at the curious face all over the room.

“do you guys know about Se Hun liking me?” I asks and to surprise, they all nodded.

I look at Se Hun and continue, “are you a stalker?”

“no!” Se Hun quickly deny.

“I’m scare of you,” I said, joking.

“what?! No! dear, don’t leave me…,” he said wanna cry.

I burst into a big laugh seeing him like this. follow with the others member laugh and he laugh by his mistake.

And we’re happy ever after.