"I am happiest right now." "I can't wait."

Pieces of Us {Jason & Pilsuk // Dream High Drabbles}

 

2018

“I am happiest right now,” she spoke out to him with full sincerity.

A grin escaped his mouth. “Me too,” he replied.

Pilsuk smiled sweetly to him before feeling a small flutter in her stomach that caused her to gently place her hand against her growing stomach and shrieked. 

Fearing something went wrong, Jason appeared like a deer with headlights, quickly rushing to hold onto her. “What’s wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt because I spun you around like that? Aish, I shouldn’t have done that! Let’s go to the hospital!” And he quickly tried to lift her up but she stopped him.

“Jason! No, that’s not it! She kicked me!” 

As if the message didn’t really come across to him, he asked again, “she what?”

She let out a soft laugh and held his right hand over her belly. “Do you feel that? She kicked me.”

His eyes widened again but this time with excitement instead of fear. He could feel a light movement against his palm. It felt…dare he say, magical. He couldn’t help but feel his heart race a bit. The feeling of a growing organism he helped create, moving under his touch was amazing. 

“She kicked you! Awwww she stopped! Aegi-ah kick umma again!” He expressed in delight as he pressed his ear against her stomach only to receive a smack on the head from Pilsuk.

“Yah! Why are you telling her to kick me?” 

He looked up to her smugly and smirked. “So she can practice her motor movements and become the best dancer like me.”

“Aigoo,” she squints her eyes at him, “how do you know she’ll become a dancer, maybe she’ll inherit my vocal skills. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her, “Ahh but I have my bets on her being a dancer.” And he leaned in to give her a soft kiss in the lips.

“We’ll see…about that…mister…I have…a feeling…that..she’s going to…be a singer” She mumbled in between their kisses.

“You know…” he began.

“Hmmmm?” she sighed.

He spoke softly, “I can’t wait.” For her to arrive.

“Me too,” she smiled sweetly.

{Fin}