Getting Closer

First Fall of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stepped my right foot then left foot and I do it in rhythm. That what I calling walking. And that’s what I'm doing.

I scratched my head forcefully. I hope this will make my head working. What I am thinking? Making a poetic description about walking that don't even sounds like one. Well, they said the in love people usually became Shakespeare. The exception would may be me.

I continued my striding home after I send SunKyu. What happened to the bike?  It was covered with snow and what an idiot am I. So we end up taking a cab going home.

As I step my foot on the elevate part of our house, in the door way a confusion plastered in my face. I am getting more confuse now a days. I pushed the front door and what a surprise to see many people inside. Did I miss any announcement about this event?

"SungMin dear. At last you came home. Hurry up and change. We will be having a little celebration." It was my mom. She greeted me with an embrace and peck in my cheek.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Sorry to inform you too late, but your father and I planned to live together again."

“How’s my boy? I mean man.” I turned around and I saw a face I’ve never seen for a long time. My dad.

“I’m good.” I briefly said. He then pulled me into an embrace.

“I’m sorry son.” He whispered.

“It’s okay dad. I’m going to change first.” I smiled and leave.

In any news I received, this is a good one. I don’t really knew why I felt happy about this sudden news. I supposed to feel angry just because they just made this, that easy. Yet I feel the opposite I’m happy for both of them, for us.

Thanks for putting everything back in its flow Lord.

 

----------------

December 10, 2011

 

"Looks like someone's happy." she said taking the space beside me.

"At last you came." I said to the person.

"You were waiting for me?" I shook my head at her resulting for her to frown.

"Kidding. I am. I supposed you always go here right?" she bobbed her head up and down. ADORABLE. "And yeah you did." My smile was replaced with a bigger grin. And the surrounding was covered with silence.

"That was an awkward mute." I broke it.

"What a smart statement from you mister?  That doesn't seem to break the silence. Well, it did since I reacted" she smiled at me.

"Stop." I placed my hands in of her covering her face while I heave a deep sigh. "Let me take a break I don't want to die with too much palpitation." I proclaimed acting to catch my breath.

"Ouch." Just then I received a nice smack. I rubbed my affected head while staring at the suspect laughing horribly. And that made me laughed to.

"Way to go SungMin. Stop using your tricks on me."

"I hope you believe in me. I'm serious." Still the image of being a bad boy continue to be instill in her and still bothers me is what Hae said to her. But on the other part, I still thank Hae for telling it. At least I am being honest to her cause she already knew.

"I totally believe in you." She stood up. "Accompany me to mall." She extend her hands to me.

"I won't."

"Arasseo. I'll go alone." and she started to walk.

"Yah. Wait I'm coming with you." I stood up and came running to her.

 

---------------

 

You know what is bad going shopping together with a girl? You end up holding all her paper bags. That’s why I never go with a girl to the mall. But I'm quite doubting if she's girl, she holds all her things.

 

"Yah." I call her out.

"Neh." she respond yet she doesn't even glance at me and continue on flipping the rows of shirt. Yes shirt. The second thing, supposed girl like dresses better. 

"Nothing." I replied. I. walked near her and slowly snatched the bags at her. And she don't mind. She was to indulge in her shopping spree. For two hours I was program on tailing her from one store to another.

 

"You look good on that." I complement when one lady present her a simple dress and let her fit it.

"Really?" she glanced back at me. And I nodded my head.

"Yes. Why don't you try to wear that kind of dress sometimes? I want see you once with that on." I said. The lady smiled at me.

"Your boyfriend is right ma'am, this dress fits your curves." she said. Wha. Wait. So do I really look like her boyfriend? That's really sounds nice.

"Thank you but I think I’ll call for a no now--"

"Thank miss. My girlfriend is getting that. I'll pay for it." I cut her out.

"Just follow me to the cashier sir." and the lady led us. I then looked at her and gave my cheeky smile.

"You're my girlfriend." I teased.

--------------

 

"I don't wear that kind of cloths." she protested. Up until now she still won't accept the dress that I bought her. Until now that we grabbed our late lunch we are still debating about it.

"Why?" I asked playing with the spoon.

"It looks too girly for me." 

"You are a girl." I emphasized.

"But I'm not comfortable with that." she reasoned out.

"Ow.You don't wear any and why did I saw you wearing one during your date with Hae." Now I got a Freudian slip. What the h—

"It's not a date. And how did you know that? Stalking us?" She accused me. And I have nothing left but to accept it.

"Yes. So accept this. Please."

"I won't." she is so firm with her stand.

"Why?"

“I already said my reason.”

“That unreasonable. How about with Hae?” I still insisted my part.

“And why are you so persistent about this? Why are you including Hae?”

“Cause I want you to wear this. I bought this for you, only for you.”

“Just because you want? I never ask you to buy it so stop this, stop pushing what you want." Now she got a little pissed.

"Alright. You don't need to wear this but at least accept the gift." I calmly said kinda disappointed. Why when it comes to Hae she wear a dress yet when me asking her to wear it she don't want to? Aish what are you talking about? You're nothing to her, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter