CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

ALMOST A VALENTINE?
Please log in to read the full chapter

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS STORY IS AN INFINITE FANFIC. MEANING, SOME OF THE EVENTS MIGHT BE REAL BUT MOST OF IT ARE JUST A PRODUCT OF  MY WILD IMAGINATION.)

ENJOY READING! ^-^

 

--------------------------------------------

 

FEBRUARY 14, 2014

The morning sun and cold breeze woke me up from my sleep, feeling the excitement of a new day I headed to the bathroom to prepare for my work as an English teacher at Hankyung High. After I finished preparing myself, I start preparing my breakfast.

"Bacon and egg," I said as I put my breakfast at my table. As I was about to take my seat, my phone rang.

 

~GIRL, I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU
ALWAYS WITH YOU, I'M ALONE~

I picked my phone to check whose calling me at this early morning.

"Jiae," I said as I saw the caller's name. Jiae is my bestfriend ever since I came here in South Korea. I answered it before she gets mad at me, she's kind of a hot temper girl. Behind those innocent looking face of her, there's a tigress inside her. kekeke~

"Hey! Good morning," I greeted her cheerfully.

"Good morning!" She greeted back. Wow! She's not mad. That's new though, its because she always complain that I'm so slow at picking her phone calls. Is it my fault that I like, no, I love my phone's ringtone that I intentionally wait for it to finish the first lines? Yeah, I love that song of Infinite ------- I LIKE YOU. One of my favorite other than ENTRUST, CAN U SMILE, and LOVE U LIKE U. My train of thoughts was interrupted because she spoke again.

"Do you know what day is today?" She asked. I know she's smiling right now. Now, what's with the day today?

"Its Friday, Jiae. Don't you check the calendar?" I answered and asked her at the same time.

"Yah! (Hey!)  Stop the sarcasm! Don't you know what day is today?!" She asked again but this time with rage!

"I'm not being sarcastic Jiae. I just answered your question," I innocently said.

"Alright, I give up! Its Valentine's Day! I don't know what is wrong with you that you forgot the day that all girls are always waiting for. But don't forget to come here tonight. I repeat, DON'T. FORGET. TO. COME. HERE. TONIGHT. At seven! Valentine's party/ Anniversary party. WOOLLIMent building, bye!" And I was dumbfounded as she hang up after that long speech of her.

Yeah, I unintentionally forgot. Its our anniversay and its also Valentine's Day, considered as the most awaited day for all girls. Well, except for me. It just reminds me of the past. I shaked my head to stop thinking about it.

"Lets forget about it Julia, its all in the past. We've moved on, right." I talked to myself. Then I finished what I am about to do a while ago. After I finished my breakfast I started to walk my way to Hankyung High.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. By the way, I'm Julia Cruz. I'm half Korean, half Filipino. My mom is a korean while my dad is a filipino but I practically grew in the Philippines. We were forced to moved here because my dad was promoted as a head manager in one of their company's branch here in Seoul.

Finally, I'm here. Many students greeted me, same greetings like "Good morning teacher Julia; Happy Valentine's Day teacher Julia." For some students they eve

Please log in to read the full chapter