First Day of Work

My Life Being Super Junior's Manager

Nari woke up pretty well this morning since it's first day of work . She looked around and grabbed her alarm clock . It was only 5.15 am and she's freaking awake ! She continued her sleep by rolling around her bed but her nervousness of going to be a manager was making her sleepless . She wasn't nervous about meeting the boys , she's just nervous if she can't do the job .

She just gave out a loud sigh and stood up from her bed . She lazily headed off to the bathroom while whining about her life is so agonizing . "I hate my life ........"she said while accidently bumping her head into the bathroom door ."Seriously bad day for work"she rubbed her head and quickly closed the door . After a few minutes of cleaning herself up,she came out with her baby pink bath robe while drying her hair with the towel .

" So what am I going to wear today ??" she looked inside her closet and searched for clothes . She just doesn't want to wear the dress she and Riri bought earlier . "Looks like I have to wear the dress then"she said while banging her head on the wall a few times . Her head was aching and spining from all the banging . She then went over to the dress which was still in the bag and took the last decision to wear it or not .

"I hate this dress but I don't have any other hope left ."she then started to put on her dress and zipped it up . After she finished putting it on , she went over to the mirror and looked at herself " I look different today "a pout formed on her lips as she saw how girly she looked in the dress . She turned her head to look at the clock on the wall . It was nearly 6.30 am and she was a bit shocked on how long she had been getting ready . She started to put on some light make-up . She didn't need any thick ones since she's already beautiful .

As she finished on putting a bit of mascara on, she opened the door to her room and headed down stairs to the kitchen . She made herself a cup of coffee and went over to the living room to turn on the tv . Since Riri was watching a kpop channel lastnight , she didn't bother to change it since she was really lazy to choose . After a few minutes of advertising,Kpop News appered on the screen. Riri likes to get to know about the latest kpop gossip but Nari wasn't . Although today she's becoming the manager of Super Junior , she's not gonna start liking into kpop .

As the thought of becoming manager came into her head, she started to get nervous and scared . She hated the fact that she's the new manager of Super junior a boy group . She was frustated at first because of getting a boy group rather than a gril group . Sh just accepted the offer and prayed for the best . After a few sips of coffee,news about Manager Prince the former Super Junior manager is retiring appeared on the screen.Nari knew that the chances of being popular will risen because she's the new manager .

"How in the world am I going to be the manager since I even don't know their names ??!!" she said while looking at the tv. She grabbed her phone and started to google about Super Junior ." Mind as well do some research on the people"she said while trying to memorize the names. "I only know the leader Leeteuk and Heechul... what about the other 13 ?!" she put her phone beside her and trying to calm herself down .She then stood up from the couch and went into the kitchen and washed the cup she was using.She then wrote a note to Riri alarming her she went to work early and magnet it to the fridge.

She grabbed her phone and handbag which was on the couch.She walked lazily to the front door and grabbed the car keys while putting on her heels.She headed to her car and started the engine. "First day of work and I'm early "she then chuckled and started to drive. She drove pretty carefully than Riri.She really hoped there's no blocking this morning or not she'll be late for work on the first day.She put on her handphones and a few songs Super Junior songs she bluetooth with Riri . "They're pretty good singers"she said to herself while listening to 'A Man In Love'.

She was about to reach SM building since there was no drastic blocking this morning.She did her final make-up check and name memorizing." I look good"she said while looking herself in the mirror as a bright smile appeared on her face ."Maybe today's not a bad day then " she said after getting out of the car and locked it.She walked towards the main door of SM building and showed the guards her 'Visitors pass' . The guards then allowed her in.

She was amazed how huge is SM building and the posters of all artists like TVXQ,Shinee,Girls Generation and Fx but the only group that caught her eye most was the huge Super Junior poster which had all 13 members in it . Not forgetting the senior artists like BoA and Kangta alongside with the other posters. While she was busy looking at the screen which was showing a few songs from the artists,a voice that was unfamiliar to her was calling her .

"Nari-ah!"it was none other than Prince Manager running towards Nari while waving his hands.He was running down the stairs as he got a call from the guards that she had arrived. "Y-you're Nari,right? Shin Nari?" he said while trying to catch his breath. "Yeah that's me!"she cheerfully said as she wa looking at him . "I'm Super Junior's Prince Manager. I'm sorry for disturbing you Nari."he said while giving a soft smile to her. "Oh no it's okay . So what do I have to do today?!"she said with a cheerful voice .

"Well nothing much yet,just go meet the boys and chat with them. I'll be out tomorrow so you may start working tomorrow too."he then gave her smile and pointed to the screen was displaying Super Junior."Look those are the boys. You can go meet them up in the rehearsel room. I have to go get some documents for you"he said while looking at his phone."Alright I'll go meet them up then!" Nari started walking towards the escalator.

"Oh Nari don't be afraid.They already knew about you alright.Bye!"he then waved to her as she was going up."That's what I'm afraid of...."she said slowly before she gave a loud sigh and looked everywhere for the rehearsal room."Hope their nice......"she said slowly while crossing her fingers