Chapter 1

Dream Come True

 

Your P.O.V

I grabbed my clothes and dashed out of my uncles bedroom half . Tears streaming down my face, making my vision blurry. I ran down the stairs almost reaching my room, unfortunately tumbling down the rest of the stairs.

My body aching everywhere especially my womanhood. What have I done so bad to get this? What have I done to make me lose my parents at a young age? What have I done so bad to have a psychotic maniac be my legal guardian?

I gathered my last ounce of strength, limping into my bedroom and slamming the door shut. Not forgetting to lock it. I belly-flopped onto my bed and cried my eyes out. I took a look at the clock, 12.30 p.m.

I have a party today, but I don't feel like going. But I have to cause it's my best friend's birthday. I kept on thinking if I should attend the party, till I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up, adjusting my eyesight to the light around. What time is it? I looked at my watch, relieved to see it was only 3.00 p.m. I thought I missed the party. I should get ready.

I peeked outside of my bedroom to see if that beast is outside. I was parched and I needed a drink. Quietly, I sneaked out and listened for any noises. I tip-toed upstairs, seeing an empty master bedroom with beer bottles, and used condoms strewn all over the floor.

He isn't in the house, I suspected he went to a bar to get wasted again. I went back to my bedroom and took a long shower. My womanhood is still a little sore, but I can definitely walk properly. After showering, I felt so much better than before and I decided to dedicate much more time to looking for something to wear.

LATER 

"UGHHHH!!!" I screamed as I threw my 26th outfit on my bed. I have tried every single thing in my closet but I can't find anything to wear!

"I seriously look hideous in this"

I commented as I put on a short petite yellow dress. My 27th outfit. I have spent 3 hours in front of my mirror, choosing something to wear for tonight! Ugh!

I looked in my closet to look for something else to wear. Full of dull, boring clothes. I need to go shopping really. I glanced at the clock. 7.00 p.m. The party is going to start at 8.30. I haven't even did my hair and make-up.

It's gonna take me 45 minutes to get to the venue of the party. WIthout a moment to lose, I ended up wearing this.

I sat in front of my dressing table, applying very light make-up on my face. For my hair, I did very light curls. As soon as I got that done, I grabbed my silver chain purse, a wrapped box, patted my cat, Cleo's head and ran out to catch a cab. Ugh. I'm sure everyone will be in dresses and tuxes.

"Empire Hotel please."

LATER

I arrived 5 minutes before the party started. Phew! As soon as I paid the taxi driver, I ran inside the hotels ballroom to see colourful lights.

The fresh decoration of roses and daisies greeting guests, able to put an easy smile on your face. I see many people in casual clothes, interacting with each other. It kind of surprises me. I thought they would wear formal clothing.

Glasses in their hand, talking away happily, laughing at ones story. The environment was very noisy but it was pretty cool. Familiar faces everywhere.

Well obviously, this party was for your best friend, Kim Namjoon. Leader of the kingkas at school. Bangtan Boys. Anyone would kill to come to his party. Lucky for you, you're best friends with the kingkas.

"I didn't know a birthday party could be this amazing." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes and mouth, making me gasp and drop the present for Namjoon. while another two tickled me. I struggled uncontrollably, causing the hands to let go of me. I turned around, out of breath, relieved to see my three girl best friends.

"Yah! Do you three want to die?!" I spat, as I straightened out my clothes, and picked up my present for Namjoon. 

"Don't be cranky. You'll get wrinkles if you are cranky." said Kalie, earning nods from Hyemi and Eunji.

"Hey (y/n), did you lose weight? Cause you look skinnier." added Hyemi. Before I could reply, Eunji blurted out something interesting. 

"Hey remember Seoyun? The girl that was bullied by the queenkas, just because she was fat? She got bullied so bad she skipped school for three months. Well, she's back, and is here at this party. I'm surprised Namjoon invited her though. She has a gorgeous body now, and is attracting all the attention from the guys." stated Eunji.

"Wow, I wonder what her secret is... Let's go meet her! Being polite, we have to greet someone that has skipped school for 3 months." I acknowledeged.

All three of us searched for Seoyun, to say a friendly hello. We couldn't find her, but then I saw a number of guys crowding over something. Or someone. I bet it was Seoyun, since she is the main subject tonight.

Me, Eunji, Hyemi and Kalie walked towards the group and pushed the boys away. My eyes caught Seoyun and she was stunning. She was wearing a black ruffled shorts, a navy blue tank top under a black see through crop top, a flower in her hair, and 6 inch tall heels. I think it's Clarks. I wonder how girls can stand in those. I'm so not the type to wear heels.

"Hey Seoyun! Remember us?" questioned Hyemi.

Seoyun looked and averted her attention from the guys to us. "Oh hey there Hyemi! Of course I remember you! You and your other 3 friends... what is their name...? Urmm, Kalie, Eunji and (y/n) helped me after being soaked in spaghetti sauce right?" she questioned.

"Haha, yup! That's us. So how are you these days? Where have been for 3 months? Are you okay?" Kalie started bombarding her with questions.

"Well, yeah I'm fine. Err, I-I have been to err... Umm..." Seoyun started stuttering and I noticed that. So I saved her and asked Hyemi, Kalie and Eunji to have a drink with me. I gave Seoyun a wink and she mouthed a thank you.

On our way to a table full with snacks and drinks, I saw Namjoon talking to J-Hope by the table. I decide to go and surprise him.

"Hey girls, you go ahead. I need to give Namjoon his present" I showed them thw box and they gave me a thumbs up as agreement. I quietly went up to Namjoon with my finger on my lips in cas J-Hope saw me. He definitely did. But he kept quiet as he knew mt style. Haha, clever boy.

I pounced onto Namjoon's back and he yelped signalling him being frightened. 

"SURPRISE! Saengil Chukkae Namjoon!" I yelled in his ear. 

"Yah, woman! Get off me! Hahaha, gomawo." He replied.

I got off his back and turned him around to face me. I handed him my gift for him, and in exchange, I get a shocked happy face.

"Here. For you!" I said.

He gladly excepted the gift, and opened it, revealing a pair of black shaded sunglasses. He looked so surprised his eye's were pretty big. 

"Mwoh? New shades? How did you know I needed new shades? Waah, gomawo (y/n)!!!" he answered, while giving me a huge bear hug.

"Hey! You're my best friend! I know you Kim Namjoon." I noted and gave him a wink.

Namjoon dragged me to the dance floor to dance the night away. As we were dancing, I heard some girls scream.

"Oppa, kiss me!" "Oppa is so handsome, date me oppa!"

I turned to see who has entered, seeing a group of people i vowed never to see again. The leader of the group came right up to me, placed a hand on my cheek and said "Hello (y/n). Missed me?"

Hey hey heeeeey, so how are you guysssssss? So far just one chapter...

Minahae! I'm having a fever right now, so it's blocking my ideas~ So sorry, 

But please stay and tell your firends about my story? Hihi, here's a gif spam xx

 I find this hillarious .-.

 I want one ;_;

Maybe not really a spam but, here's a last one <3

 

Jin loves us all <33333

BYE BYE~~~~~!!!