Epilogue

Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author's p.o.v]

~ Almost 7 months later ~

The healthy wailing cries of a newborn baby filled the once daunting silence of the delivery room. Sighs of relief and contentment soon followed afterwards. The baby was carried over to the cleaning area to remove the essence coating the outside of its tiny little body.

A few minutes later the newly cleaned babe was given to its mother's outstretched arms. A warm smile welcoming smile greeted the newborn babe as mother and child connected for the first time. The bright flash of a camera quickly lit up the entire room.

"Yah! Kim Yu Kwon! What do you think you are doing?" Ae Len shrieked glaring at her husband with unamused expression over her pretty sweaty face. She had hurriedly covered their baby's face from the flashing light of her husband's camera.

Yukwon gave a simple normal reply back to his clearly upset wife, "Taking a picture of my beautiful family."

"Well, your daughter doesn't like it! Isn't that right Kim Joh Yoon?" Ae Len scolding her overexcited husband before addressing their newly born little Princess.

"But I wanna take pictures of our first moment together as a family!" Yukwon whined with a childish pout playing over his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter