He...

Jang Dongwoo - He's kinda cute!

You weren't too impressed by Jang Dongwoo. Everyday your female co-workers were all over him. Woohyun was the male co-worker who supposedly dated a famous idol, but then left him for Dongwoo, because he thought Dongwoo was so much better. You watched the love struck workers bring things for Dongwoo and drool over him all day, then slowly leave the work place. Most of the time, Dongwoo would ignore and even sass the obsessive workers. He didn't usually enjoy their presence, and you didn't enjoy his. But.....he thinks your his woman....

It was a tiring and somewhat stressful Tuesday morning. Your parents had just decided that they were going to go travel the world without you, your sister was just married, and your brother dropped off a bunch a papers he wanted you to shred. It didn't seem like much, and it wasn't, but this morning you had a little bit of a bad view on just about everything. Dongwoo was the first to approach you. "Hello __-" You interrupted him. "No." You walked away and into the elevator. He followed. "What's wrong with my baby boo?" He said on the opposite side of you. "You're here." You snapped. "Don't be like that. I could really make everything better you know. I'm different than what you think, I promise." You rolled your eyes. He always said craziness like that. "Jang Dongwoo, I want nothing to do with you, your love, or your existence." You said clearly. "Thats what you think, but it will definitely change." You snapped out of your mean mood when you heard that. What was he gonna make change....? What do you do...

All day you watched Dongwoo. You watched his every move. The weird thing was, he didn't talk to you and mess to you like he usually did. He was all over the girls, and was even a little flirty with Woohyun! Woohyun came by your desk. "Is someone losing their honey boo boo to me?" He walked away chuckling. You sat, staring. Did Woohyun just? But how did he? And he? You questioned everything. Some of the girls even came by your desk as you recorded some data with you blue ink pen. "Looks like someone is lacking the hottie!" "He's all over everyone!" "BUT YOU!" They walked away laughing annoyingly, for their voices were the most irritating of the irritating. This was giving you a weird feeling. It was anger, betrayal but sadness, but jealously. Were you actually into Dongwoo? No no, you thought. You were just annoyed.

For the rest of the day, and even night, all you thought about was Dongwoo. How he ignored the girls he could be with but was always about you. Then the feeling you had when you saw him with other girls and even Woohyun. This wasn't your normal. It really wasn't. But why not give Dongwoo a chance. He's kinda cute....you thought.

 

The Next Day

A bright Wednesday didn't seem too bad to you, until you arrived at work. "Jang Dongwoo, your so beautiful!" The co-workers sang as they gazed up at Dongwoo. He was wearing a fancier suit than usual, with nice dress shoes and his hair swayed. You gulped as he made eye contact with you. "____-ah" He called. You flipped your hair and confidentially walked towards the male. Woohyun of course gave you a look, being sassier than the girls. "Y-yes?" You accidentally stuttered. "Do I look nice today?" He asked. "Yes you do Jang Dong-" He cut off the co-workers as they all said the same thing in unison. "Yes sir." You said without thinking. Sir!? Yes SIR!?!? What happened to you!? Maybe he wouldn't notice that! "Sir?" He noticed.. "I have to sometimes be nice?" You said in a questing tone. "About time. Lets go out. Tonight." You nodded and he winked, walking away. The workers pouted, and dispersed.

It was time for your date with Dongwoo. You guys were just going to a coffee shop, nothing too big. "Come on, lets go." He said gently as he poked you. "You work way too hard." His tone was different, but nice. You liked it. "I-I just have to work like this. I'm fine really." You packed up your things. "Really?" Dongwoo took your hand, pulling you up from your chair. "Yeah haha its cool.." You rubbed your neck. "So, Woohyun huh? He seems pretty into you." You said changing the subject. "Yeah I know. But I don't like him the way he likes me. He is a cool guy, but I just like girls." Dongwoo chuckled.

Dongwoo drove you to the coffee shop. He opened the doors for you, and acted silly. His smile started to get to you and you giggled. "What?" He asked as he took a sip from his coffee. "Oh! Nothing!" You joked. "No its something! What!?" He smiled a wider smile, and you lost it. "Your smile!" You said. He frowned. "What about it? Is it ugly?" Dongwoo's voice showed obvious concern. "Of course not! It's perfect. It's cute, I like it a lot." You said. You covered your mouth because of how embarrassed you felt to admit that to him. He became bright again. "You worried me there for a second!" He laughed.

You guys spent so much time there, that the owner had to tell you guys it was closing time. Dongwoo drove you to your apartment, since you usually walked to and from work, or anywhere you went that wasn't to far. He held your hands as he stood with you in front of your apartment door. "I had a really nice time with you tonight" You say, eyes twinkling. "I did too. Maybe another time we'll do this." You nodded. "I'm sorry for being cruel to you for so long.. In school no one gave me attention like the kind you get, and I didn't know whether you were tricking me or not. The kids at school used to do that to me." You admitted. Dongwoo sighed. "Well, I will never be fake, or lie to someone as beautiful and great as you." Before you could respond, he kissed you. You were surprised, but enjoyed it.