2 회

One Year, Two Years


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QpBuiKEnU

Taeyang shifted uncomfortably in his tuxedo, but he smiled as his hyung come and patted his shoulder.

 

"Taeyang-aah I'm really glad that you can make it to my wedding,” he smiled, Taeyang laughed softly and shook his head, “Of course I will, you’re my favorite cousin after all,” his cousin grinned and punched his shoulder playfully, “Have you meet the girl who will be singing the wedding march with you later?” Taeyang shook his head, “I haven’t met her Hyung, you know how busy I am these days…” he sighed, “I’m sorry…” He was assigned to be the pianist for his cousin’s wedding and he’s supposed to be meeting the singer, the bride’s younger sister, since few days ago. But he can’t spare his time to do it because he was busy with some papers and helping Hyosang with his new mixtape.

 

“It’s okay though… You have one to two hours to rehearse with her, I’ve already called her to come here,” his cousin grinned, “I have a feeling that she’s going to be your type Taeyang, you’re still single right?” he blushed, “What do you mean Hyung?!” he only grinned but then the hall door opened, a girl ran in panic “Oppaaaaaaa I’m sorry I’m late!!” she was blabbing when suddenly her feet got caught in the carpet and she stumbled forward, “Watch out!” Taeyang spun around and caught her by her arms.

 

“Whew, that was a close call…” she sighed in relief and looked up to her savior, their eyes widened in unison as they saw each other’s face. It’s her… she’s the girl that I’ve met at the cherry-blossom road… he was excited to see her again, but he snapped as his cousin cleared his throat, “Okay so since you guys are already here, can you begin the rehearsal? Oh but I have to introduce you guys first,” he smiled and pushed Taeyang further, “Hanin, this is Kim Taeyang, he’s my cousin that I’ve told you before and he will be playing the piano,” she nodded, “And Taeyang, she’s Hayoung’s sister Lee Hanin, who will be singing the wedding march today,” she bowed a little, “Then I will leave you guys to practice okay? See you later,” he smiled and patted both of their shoulder before leaving the hall.

 

Lee Hanin…So her name is Lee Hanin…he repeated it over inside his head.

 

Hanin just stood in front of him, holding the music scores and shifted awkwardly from one foot to another, “So… Can we start?” she hesitantly asked because Taeyang seems like drowning on his own though, he snapped and blushed, “Oh yeah… Sure… Let’s start…” he sat down and she handed him the scores before standing beside the white grand piano, he looked at her and before she can say anything, he asked, “우리 알지 않아요 (Don’t we know each other)?” her eyes widened a little and he slapped himself mentally, damn it Taeyang, you guys were barely introduced to each other… why it have to be that stupid question?!

 

“I think so… We have met each other at the cherry-blossom road behind Daemyeong University… Am I right? No?” she mumbled and hung her head low, “Sorry… I’ve must be mistaken you for someone else…” his eyes widened and then shaking his head quickly, “No no no, you’re right! We have met at that road before!!” she blinked, “Oh… It’s a relief then…” a faint tint of pink colored her cheeks and Taeyang’s heart goes ba-dump.

 

They fall into silence again as both of them seems didn’t knew what to talk, finally Hanin cleared , “We have to start practicing Taeyang-ssi… We’ve wasted 20 minutes already,” she glanced at the clock in worry, “I’m sorry… Okay…” he focused back on the piano and took a deep breath before letting his fingers played the wedding march, Hanin bobbed her head into the beat and then begin singing the song.

 

He was mesmerized by her voice as she sung the song perfectly almost without any flaws. When the song ended, he can’t help but clapping his hand in awe, “Whoa, your voice is great!” she laughed softly, “Thanks…”

 

“Do you have any idea why Hobeom Hyung chose this song for the wedding march?” Taeyang looked at the scores once again and raised his eyebrow, the song is 2AM’s It’s Me, and it’s quite unconventional for a wedding song, yet he knew that sometimes his cousin like to break the traditional rules a little bit, “Because it’s the song he used to sang for my sister when he confessed apparently…” she smiled softly, “He told me few days ago,”

 

“Ahh… Okay…” he nodded and they fell into silence again, Taeyang sighed and scratching his head, not knowing what to say again, “Do you want to do it again? I think I’m still shaking at a few parts of the song…” Hanin mumbled, he looked at her and nodded, “Sure… And you can sit beside me you know, it must be tiring to stand up,” she looked at him hesitantly but then sighed, “Okay…” she sat down beside him in front of the piano, “Let’s go.”

 

 

The wedding ceremony started and they successfully sang the wedding march, after the ceremony ended Taeyang and Hanin were pulled for a wedding picture. He can’t focused on the picture since he kept steal a glance at her who smiled happily, his cousin raised his eyebrows at him and giving him a knowing smirk, “왜?” Taeyang turned his head away, trying to hide his blush, “Nothing, I just want to tell you something…” he whispered, “I’ve already asked Hayoung and she said that Hanin is single,” Taeyang blushed more deeply, “Then what?” his cousin smirked and then shrugged, “I just want to tell you that”

 

Unfortunately, that night Hanin kept mingling with her family and always got people by her side, making him too shy to approached her again and strike some conversation.

------------

so this oppa recently creeping out on my bias list...

/sobbing/

and the reason why I want to write pianist!Taeyang is this vid