1 회 - Spring

One Year, Two Years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2S0dTn0GQ

Kim Taeyang was walking along the row of cherry blossom tree behind the campus, who’ve thought that there are some beautiful place hidden behind Daemyeong University? Taeyang was glad when he found this place few days ago. People rarely went across this place because it was far from the main road, and boy he enjoys it because it’s quiet. There are few picnic tables and benches as well, just picture perfect. Suddenly he heard a faint click sound behind him and he immediately turns around, a girl stood in front one of the tree with a cellphone up in her hands. And then the wind blows.

 

As cliché as it sounds, when the wind blew the petals of the cherry-blossom off the ground, Taeyang and the girl locked eyes for the first time.

 

She blinked once, and then twice before turning her head back to her cellphone. Taeyang is still dazed, she’s… pretty…he thought, just then his phone fell to the ground, “Oh !!” he groaned and pick it up, checking it to make sure there were no scratch on it, but when he looked up again, the girl was gone.

 

***

 

The second time he met her again was three days later, she was sitting on one of the picnic tables with a laptop and few books spread around her. Taeyang deliberately picked the table beside her to get a better look at her.

 

This time she wears a black rimmed glasses and her hair was tied into a messy bun, with her bangs also messily covering her forehead. She’s cute today…he thought and quickly taking out few papers from his bag and start writing some lyric for his new mixtape, he was busy for the next 15 minutes while occasionally glancing at her direction.

 

She was stopping for a good few minutes and stretched her body up, he saw that but when she turned into his direction, he quickly averted his gaze back on the paper. Suddenly a strong wind blows and practically blew all of his papers to her direction, his eyes widened in panic as he tried to catch it but some of it ended being blown away.

 

He hold on his laughter when one of his papers flew straight into her face and quickly bowed when she grabbed it, “I’m so sorry…” his head hung low but the girl only shaking her head and smiled, “Naah it’s okay,” his eyes searched for the other paper and finally found it below her table, she realized it too and ducked under the table to grab it but her head hit the table when she got up, "Ouch!!" His eyes widened as she rubbed the back of her head in pain, "Are you okay?!" She held her hands up, "괜찮아요..." She smiled and handed him all the paper. He went back to his seat and resume writing the lyrics. Few minutes later, she closed her laptop and packed, Taeyang looked at her as she slung her bag to her shoulder and left.

 

After that incident, he went to the place almost every day but she was nowhere to be seen again.