In the library

Taehyung's sworn enemy, Chairs.

Ever since school started back in September, Taehyung was known to fall out of chairs by accident, frequently. But you would only know that if you were in his math and science class, but you would most likely see it more in his science class.

 

People always wonder why he falls out of his chair all the time, he can't even give a straight answer sometimes, cause he just falls and there is no explaining it.

 

One day in science, they were going to do some work on the immune system to understand it better, in order to do their projects with their assigned partners.

 

Hye Su was walking into the library, where they were going to have their lesson for the day, feeling all tired. Why is she tired? You may ask. We'll you see, her sewing elective class was by her science classroom so she ran all the way there because she wanted to be there before her friend Jungkook, he had a thing about getting there before her, and bragging that...well...he got there before her, there wasn't much to it really. It was like his goal.

 

"He obviously doesn't have much of a life if beating me to science is his goal..." She mumbled.

 

I’ll tell you a little something about Jungkook. Well, he was known for his talents in singing, and dancing, and his rapping isn’t half bad, but for the most part, he’s a genius. Well, he’s on top of the honor roll for freshmens, but the one thing he’s bad at is beating Miss. Second place to science every single day. Yes. Hye Su is second after Jungkook on the honor roll. Yet he doesn’t brag about that. Weird right?

 

When she walked into the classroom, slightly out of breath, she was then shooed away by her teacher, "In the library, Hye Su." And he kept repeating that until she knew what he meant.

 

With a sigh, she left the classroom, making her journey up a flight of stairs, and into the library. "Finally!" She heaved out, and set her bag on the chair and her books on the table.

 

Only a couple of her classmates were there before her, “That was actually quite the workout...” Hye Su mumbled under her breath.

 

“You seem tired.” She jumped a bit, but calmed down when it was only Jin Ae, one of her good friends, in science class anyways.

 

“Yeah, well. I’m usually a very lazy person.” Hye Su replied, as she ped her binder, still standing up.

 

“Lazy? You joined cross country and volleyball, and I heard you made the girls basketball team tryouts.” Jin Ae retorted.

 

“I’m really good at passing and shooting...?” She didn’t even know where she was getting with this.

 

“Uh huh. Sure.” -Jin Ae

 

Just than, Taehyung walked in, along with Kwangmin, his best friend.

 

Hye Su’s gaze was focused on Taehyung for a moment, before she thought to herself once more, ‘He probably doesn’t like you, so you shouldn’t like him!’ she chanted in her head a couple of times.

 

Hye Su isn’t the type to face rejection very well. So when she thinks a guy doesn’t like her, but she likes him, she tries to get over him, before it becomes a serious problem.

 

And trust me, thanks to some of her best friends, some of her previous crushes still for liking them, when there was no way that they would like someone like her. She didn’t know what they meant by that, even to this day.

 

“Hye Su?” Jin Ae called out, snapping her out of her trance.

 

“Huh? Oh, sorry.” She looked down, but than looked up, to her left. Jin Ae was talking to her, and she was replying, but her eyes were mainly focusing on the pink haired boy sitting on a wooden stool, about 1 and a half meters away from her. You know, even though it looked like she was just spacing out, because she was facing forward.

 

“Oh my gosh, really?!” Hye Su exclaimed, when she saw Taehyung fall backwards along with the chair, and landed quite harshly onto the ground. Luckily nothing was broken, but that would sure leave some bruises.

 

Some of the other girls rushed forward, but Hye Su could only stare at him and hope he was okay from afar.

 

Soon, everyone was making their way into the library, and when Ai (pronounced as ‘eye’ or ‘I’)  came in (she’s a friend of both Hye Su and Taehyung) along with her good friend Dae Min, Hye Su decided to tell them something.

 

“Hey guys guess what? Taehyung fell out of his chair again. Well the stool over there actually.” She pointed at the stool, which Taehyung supposedly got his legs tangled in.

 

“Seriously, Taehyung?” Ai said looking down at the boy seated in his chair while rubbing his right calf.

 

“Yes, seriously.” -Taehyung

 

“Well, I guess worse could happen for Taehyung. Since chairs are his natural enemy.” Hye Su said, looking at Ai, but it seemed like she needed to repeat it.

 

“Chairs are Taehyung’s sworn enemy, right?” Hye Su said in a joking yet serious manner.

 

Ai agreed nodding her head, and Taehyung who overheard this, was like, “Yeah. Chairs and I just don’t get along well.” He said in this almost cute and innocent way.

 

“What did you do to chairs in your past life, to make them hate you so much, Taehyung?” Hye Su asked.

 

“I honestly have no idea, they just like throwing me off the chair.” Taehyung smiled cheerfully, but his leg was still in pain.

 

‘WHY. IS. HIS. VOICE. SO. DAMN. DEEP. AND. Y?! ASDFGHJKL;’ -Hye Su

 

and so, Science started.

 


This is almost 1000 words. It's short. I know ; u ;

I kind of rushed the ending, because I felt like if I made it longer, I'd have absolutely no effort to finish this by today, and I would just end up deleting it, so yeah.

Anyways, subscribe, and comment!!

Comments are loved! ^-^