Final.

Wrinkled Tuxedo
Jongin scanned through magazines that his friend appeared on. Old magazines that nobody even reads anymore. "You're amazing," he said. His friend appeared on almost all of the old magazines. And what identity does that friend have? He is a retired model, Sehun is a retired model. 
 
"Nah," Sehun shook his head. "With your skills and looks, you've already surpassed me."
 
Jongin faked a gasp. "I'm ing flattered," he said, sarcastically. "I'm auditioning for this company this weekend, and you're coming with me."
 
"No ing way, I'm hella busy," Sehun responded immediately. He slipped his earbuds in his ears, turning to volume up to seventy percent, to avoid Jongin persuading him.
 
"Too late, son," Jongin shouted in his ear. The barrier that the earbuds made were weak. Sehun could still hear Jongin's annoying voice trying to convince him. "And the popular model, Luhan, is one of the judges. He's my male crush, if you didn't know—" Jongin was cut off by a sudden cough attack.
 
"Hey, you ok?" Sehun took out his earbuds and patted Jongin's back.
 
"I'm fine, I choked on saliva," Jongin laughed. "And, let me continue. Luhan is—"
 
Sehun put his earbuds back in and raised a brow. "Luhan? Is that a Korean name? That's unique."
 
"He's chinese. Anyway, I heard that if you catch Luhan's attention, you'll be famous—and rich. Jongin stacked the magazines into a pile and walked to the door. He turned the doorknob and said, "I'm leaving now, you're coming with me, no matter what."
 
 
 
—————
 
 
 
Sehun's eyes slowly rolled up, looking at the enormously tall building. He wondered why he was standing outside of the company, he wondered why he isn't in bed sleeping. He wondered why is he auditioning in Jongin's place. 
 
Jongin texted Sehun, telling him that he couldn't come... because he has the flu. It turned out that he didn't choke on saliva—he was suffering from a cough. But some stupid miracle happened and that cough transformed into a flu. Unfortuntely, Jongin already applied for the audition, he couldn't cancel, so Sehun had to fill in his spot.
 
"I should be sleeping right now," Sehun sighed, but he walked into the building anyway. He quicky spotted the waiting room.  The waiting room was quite small for a gigantic building. It was the size of a condo.  He apparently had to bend his back a little bit to enter. It's either that the door is too small or he's too tall.
 
He glanced at the pessimistic people in the room and entered. As he walked in awkwardly, he realized everyone's cold stares. He caught everyone's eyes for sure. Not because he was handsome or anything—well his long fringe was covering his eyes—his hair looked like what pre-debut idols had. In other words, it's a bad haircut. But what caught everyone's eyes was not his looks. It was his height.
 
"Good afternoon," he said, unwillingly. "What time does the audition start?" After a few seconds, the people shifted their eyes from Sehun to whatever they were doing. They didn't even bother to answer. Sehun shrugged and sat down on the bench. "This is for Jongin," he told himself.
 
"Contestant number one, Kim Joonmyun," a woman with long white legs called. "You may come in."
 
There were around five hundred contestants, and Sehun was the last one because he arrived last. He tried his best to hold back his yawns, because everyone was trying so hard, and he didn't want people look down on him—not like he really cared though. He noticed that the woman with long legs calls each contestant every ten minutes. And Sehun was the last contestant, so he decided that it'd be okay to take a nap. Since he was the "last" one.
 
 
 
—————
 
 
 
A loud clap, which made Sehun flinch violently, like he just woke up from a nightmare. He opened one of his eyes and saw the woman with pretty legs clap loudly in front of his face. "Last contestant. Kim Jongin," She said politely, which was quite unbelieveable because of the way she clapped. 
 
Sehun, who totally forgot the fact that he's auditioning in Jongin's place, told the woman that he's not Jongin. The woman pointed to the tag pinned with a safety pin on his chest. "That tag says Kim Jongin— unless you're not actually Kim Jongin then—"
 
Sehun panicked. "Where the is Jongin?" he murmured.
 
"Sir, if you're not Kim Jongin, then why does the tag say Kim Jongin?" The woman folded her arms. "If you're trying to get my attention, then you can leave. This is an audition, not a matchmaking service."
 
"Oh," Sehun snorted loudly. The word "audition" returned his memories. "I'm sorry, my jokes aren't funny. I'm Kim Jongin. Let's go in."
 
 
 
The long legged woman escorted him into the room. The room where all the popular model judges are. "So far, all these basic es have no talent," Kris whispered loud enough for Sehun to hear. "Let's make this last one quick, I won't acknowledge him anyway."
 
Sehun cleared his throat, "Ahem."
 
The judges, Kris, Tao, and Luhan glimpsed at Sehun. Kris panicked and said, "he wasn't talking about the contestants... he was talking about this one game and—"
 
"It doesn't really matter. Let's get this over with," Sehun sighed again. He probably sighed over a million times that day.
 
Sehun was rather different from the other contestants. One, he's tall. Two, he talked back. Three, his poses are no joke.
 
Tao asked Sehun to do some manly poses, and he just did the some basic poses that he did back then. "Hey, boy. What's your name?" Tao asked, surprisely. 
 
"Oh Se— Kim Jongin."
 
Luhan rolled his eyes and snickered. "Oh Se Kim Jongin? That's an interesting name you got there," he cackled. "Perhaps your mom's last name is Oh Se and your dad's is Kim?" 
 
Kris elbowed Luhan because of his rude comment, and Sehun gave him a poker face. "My name is Kim Jongin, and I'm leaving," Sehun stated as he walked out of the room.
 
"What a waste, Lu," Kris wailed. "And his poses were good too!"
 
"Yeah, that's why I was testing his attitude. Not bad. He passed. Send him a notification immediately."
 
 
—————
 
"!" Jongin roared. "I love you man, guess what? I passed the audition, thanks to you."
 
Sehun looked up and dropped his book, giving a dumb look. "My ears are acting up probably due to listening to music too much. Repeat what you just said."
 
"I passed the auditio— you know the audition where you entered in my place? Well, I passed."

a/n: this is just a random story that came to mind. ;-; probably not going to continue, therefore it's the end of the fanfic.

thank you for reading