Sulli's past

Why don't you trust me

Sulli's pov

I was getting ready for a punch but nothing, I opened my eyes and saw Kai quietly putting his hand down. I quickly ran leaving the boys, I went to the field and there was this tree by itself I thought it was special. I sat there when suddenly some hug  me from behind and it was Peniel, "Oppa" I said "Yah, Gwenchana are you crying?" Peniel asked "Ani, oppa you know I have a name and my name is Choi Jinri you don't have to call me yah" I said making him laugh "Sulli I am really sorry about our seperation" Peniel said "Gwenchana it wasn't your fault it was Suzy and Jiyeon's fault" I said when suddenly Chunji popped out of nowhere. "Annyeong Jinri, I have a question who's your favourite brother?" Chunji asked "Um, S-s-sehun o-o-oppa" I said "Ugh Sehun you like Sehun" Peniel said "Neh" I said when suddenly Sehun jumps out of the bushes "Assa now I know who's Sulli's favourite brother, it's me" Sehun said and danced we just laughed and then my cousins Choi Minho, Xi Minseok( Xiumin) and Xi Luhan came out of nowhere. "What about your favourite cousin?" Minho asked "Um Xiumin oppa" I said "ASSA" Xiumin yelled, classes were starting soon all my brothers send me to class, I sat quietly next to Taemin and just look outside.

Taemin's pov

Sulli came quietly sitting next to me, somebody called Sulli it was Bae Suzy and Bae Jiyeon the sisters. I heard some yelling so I want outside and saw them Sulli kept saying she was sorry, "Yah hajima" I said "Oppa" Suzy said and ran to her class, I helped Sulli got up and she ran to the rooftop and I followed her. I sat next to her, "Sulli I have a question, why were they angry at you?" I asked "You promise you won't tell anyone" Sulli said "I won't, I promise" I said "Well before I tell you my story do you know that jerk in the past?" Sulli asked "Neh that stupid jerk" I said "Where did you hear it from?" Sulli asked "Um Minho" I said "I am going to kill Minho" Sulli and I just laughed "Well when I was fifteen those jerks friends me, my parents died when I was 8 so my auntie looked after my brothers and me but she had lung cancer and she died on my birthday. There was this women named Kim Sooji she was my auntie's best friend and she was also Suzy and Jiyeon's mother so we lived there. Everyday I would get treated like a slave, Suzy and Jiyeon would always filirt with my brothers. Once I came home late because of Kai and Aunty Sooji got mad and pushed me off the stairs Chanyeol helped me, Sehun and Kris were yelling at Aunty Sooji my other brothers wanted to help too but couldn't cause Aunty Sooji locked them in a room with Suzy and Jiyeon. Me, Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun got kicked out we bought a apartment we looked into our bank account and we got lots of money from our family members that have died before, we didn't want to use the money in the bank for buying the apartment so we used our money" Sulli said "Wow you went through all that" I said "Yea but its okay" Sulli said when suddenly bunch of jerks came Sulli started getting close to me and hugged my arm and then I noticed that doesn't this mean it is the jerk and his bastards friends that Sulli and they are here right now I thought.

 

Authors Note: Please comment and tell me how it is. Bye bye.