|| Him ||

PainKiller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Him

 

                  They said don't judge a book by it's cover. But what if that cover is bad? I once asked my father that. He looked at me straight in the eyes and smile slightly. "Myungsoo-ah, it doesn't matter if the cover is bad or nice or fancy or wreck. What matters is the inside of the book araseo Myungsoo?" asked my father and I nodded. That time I was little. A little child with a little knowing which one is a good book and which one is not. That saying never gets too old and I'll never forget it. But sometimes, it's hard to know which one should I judge. A nice cover book or the wrecked one?

"Yo L. You've been frowning at the same space ever since we left to get snacks and drinks. Something wrong?" asked Sunggyu. I looked up and shook my head no. He scowl at me before shaking his head and taking a sit in his place to get fixed for our Chaser performance in Music Bank.

            I was sitting in my place, with my headphones and music blasting in my ear when in the corner of my eyes, I saw Manager-hyung talking to another manager. The next thing I know, 6 member of a girl group stream in and bowed down to us. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. T Ara imnida~," they greeted and all of us Infinite members shared a look. Sunggyu hyung scoff and I watch the 6 members of T Ara remain expressionless.

"Yeah yeah we know who you guys are. You guys are practically pretty famous. From bullying DongWoo's cousin, Ryu Hwayoung I suppose? Does that name rings a bell to you?" asked Sunggyu hyung and there, the face the 6 members of T Ara tried so hard to maintain broke. 

"We did not. . .I repeat. . .bully Hwayoung," said Hyomin, the leader. We al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter