Meeting SHINee at the hospital

Chance Encounter With SHINee

(Jin Min, Nurse, Lynn)

"Sorry, what room is Lynn Hwang in?" Jin Min questioned the nurse at the hospital lobby. 

"Room 2505, it's at the 8th floor." 

"Thank you!" 

While waiting for the lift, Jin Min noticed a poster above the lift button.

(I made this poster myself, sorry for the very lame name for the hospital XD) 

"EHH? SHINEE?! IT'S TODAY! WHAT THE HECK IT'S ONLY FOR THE CHILD PATIENTS!" Jin Min shouted at the poster. Everyone stared at Jin Min's direction and the nurse placed a finger over her lips, shushing her. 

"Sorry, sorry!" Jin Min turned around and bowed.

 

-At room 2505- 

"YA! LYNN HWANG! PABO! HOW DID YOU FALL DOWN THE STAIRS MAN WHAT THE HECK! THANK GOD YOU ONLY BROKE YOUR LEG!" Jin Min shouted at Lynn, her best friend.

"SHHHH, this is a hospital, Jin Min!!" Lynn shushed her.

"Lynn, there's this poster downstairs about SHINee coming today, is that true?"

 "Probably, people say that the SHINee oppas are already here, visiting the child patients!" 

"Aishhh! I want to see them too!" 

"It's only for child patients, even I can't go!" 

"Hmm, you look like you can actually, Lynn kiddo~" Jin Min looked at her 22 year old friend.

"Really, Jin Min." Lynn rolled her eyes at Jin Min.

"Well, you were dumb enough to fall down the stairs, you are pretty much like a 5 year old, Lynn-ie~" 

"Shut upppp! I was using my phone while I was walking!"

"What did I tell you about using your phone while walking!" And Jin Min starts nagging.

 

-After leaving Lynn's room-

"Eh, it's 2.55pm, the SHINee oppas are about to perform at the garden! Urgh, but I can't go." Jin Min sighed. Jin Min decided to take a seat near the garden area, since the garden was cornered off only for the child patients. 

"I guess I'll just see whether I can see them from here." Not really actually. The stage looked quite small from where she sat. 

"Hello, we are shining SHINee!" As the mini concert for the child patients began. Jin Min gave up trying to watch as SHINee practically looked like ants from where she sat. She decided to just hear the concert since the volume was quite high. 

She read her book as she listened to SHINee's perfect live singing, mouthing the songs as she tapped her feet. She smiled when she heard the high pitched voices of the child patients singing to the songs.

They performed Everybody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B6P8GEG7Q4), Selene 6.23 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1_oVD-bt7o) and Beautiful (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_oJ2GMZe8o), and had some little chats in between each song. Well you do have to entertain the children, they are a different kind of audience. But well it sounds like the children enjoyed it, with their enthusiastic responses. 

(Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin)

Jin Min accidentally fell asleep, with the book open, faced down on her lap as her head fell to the left to lean on the top of the bench she was sitting on. 

"The children were really cute, so hyper and energetic! So glad they enjoyed our performance." Minho said.

"It's sad how some of them have been staying in this hospital their entire life so far." Taemin said.

Jonghyun went to Onew's side and whispered, "Hey, she seems like a Shawol." referring to Jin Min. 

Jin Min moved a little as she woke up. 

She stared in front, seeing 5 gorgeous boys standing in front of her, HER ALL TIME FAVOURITE IDOL GROUP IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. Her jaws dropped wide open. 

(SHINee was wearing these as it was quite a casual concert and since they were dealing with children audience, they needed to wear something bright and cheerful)

"Hmm, seems like it. Oh hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Onew! Nice shirt you got there!" Onew said as he noticed Jin Min wake up as he stepped forward, giving a big smile.

Jin Min stayed shocked for about half a minute, not moving her pupils from SHINee, especially Onew with his beautiful smile, and with her jaws still wide open, till she finally processed what Onew said and looked down at what she was wearing.

(She wore this,  with a black jacket over it)

She started to blush, "T...thank you, On..Onew oppa..." She kept stuttering from the shock.

"Haha yes we are SHINee, but don't need to be shocked, calm down~ What's your name?" Taemin asked.

"Jin Min... Annyeong haseyo, Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa, Minho oppa, Taemin oppa!" She regained her composure as she stood up and bowed at everyone of them.

"Haha, you are an interesting Shawol."  Key said.

"Do you want anything? Autographs or pictures maybe? Did you catch our mini concert just now?" Jonghyun asked, smiling.

"Oh! Uh, I couldn't watch because I'm not a child patient, I was listening to the concert from here though! Can... can I take a picture with you guys...?" 

"Sure!" 

(I couldn't really find pictures of SHINee with a normal girl, so this will do. YEY BOA!)

"Guys, we should go now, manager hyung is calling." Onew said.

"Ok hyung, goodbye Jin Min, it's nice meeting you! Keep loving SHINee!" Minho said with a big smile.

Just as they turned around, Jin Min suddenly shouted, "Wait!" 

"Yes, Jin Min?" Taemin turned around and asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm being a very rude and terrible fan right now, but, can you... sing 1000 Years, Always By Your Side?" 

"Hmm... I guess we can still afford a few minutes or so, our next schedule is in about 2 hours and the venue is quite near here." Onew said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V6gwJbCAA8

They sang the entire song without the background music.

At the end of the song, Jin Min started to cry. 

"Jin Min, what's wrong?" Minho asked as he placed a hand on her right shoulder.

"Thank you, SHINee oppa, thank you so much! It has been my dream to hear you guys sing this song live. I have always wanted to meet you, to talk to you guys like a normal friend, I always wanted to know you guys. Thank you so much for fulfilling my dream! Now I can die with no regrets!" Jin Min said as she cried.

"Don't talk about death! You are still young, Jin Min!!" Jonghyun said.

Jin Min giggled a little. 

"Sorry for holding you guys back, thank you for fulfilling my dream! Please do go for your next schedule!" 

"Haha yes, goodbye Jin Min!" Key said, as the rest of them waved at Jin Min. 

 

As Jin Min watched their backs, she suddenly shouted, "SHINEE OPPAS, HWAITING! SARANGHAEYO!" 

They smiled.

 


 

This was completely lame, I know >< But hope you enjoyed this story! It's very longwinded I realised, I was always a longwinded person haha. But yea, no romance, just purely idol and fan. XD Is this even a oneshot? I don't know :O But I totally love 1000 Years, Always By Your Side, and I always dream of watching SHINee sing it live so XD