what do this make us ?

We Used To Be Like Before

Waving to 'her people' that come on this night specially to root for her as the only female MC for the most anticipated event of the year in Japan.

 

Exhausted. Yes she is tired by this nonstop schedule she have but isn't this what she want right? Being an idol? Being a superstar?

 

Walking into her special reserved room. She looks around. No one is there. If only the other members were here to share the same feeling as her. She sigh. Looking at the mirror in front of her. There is no smile on it. What’s is wrong with her ? Something is missing in her life.

 

"Park Gyuri" a voice calling her. A voice that she almost forgotten.

 

She turns around. Stand up. Shocks.

 

"G dragon~shi ?"

 

A man that famous with his unique fashion walk steadily towards the woman that known as the goddess of South Korea.

 

No words have been uttered from his mouth. He looks at her in her eyes.

 

"GD shi ?" once again she break the silence.

 

With a heavy sigh “when will you able to call me Kwon Jiyoung again, Gyul ?" he look straight into her eyes.

 

She looks away. Avoiding his gaze. No words can describe her feeling for now. The mixed feeling makes her want to explode right there at the moment.

 

Slowly she tries gaining her courage to look at him but she failed. She thought looking at his face will going to be as easy as an ABC's but No! It’s hard. It may be harder than doing a Calculus pop quiz.

 

He rests his hand on her shoulder slowly leaning his body a bit in front towards her searching for the thin irresistible lips of her.

 

Gyuri knows what his intention is and she did not like the idea of it but neither do she avoiding it.

 

Their face are just a few inch away. She can fell his hot breath against her skin. . . .

 

***

He tip toe quietly behind her.

 

"Bah"

 

"Like I didn't know you are here"

 

"Yah Park Gyuri! You are no fun! You are supposed to be in shock"

 

"Ok! ok! Aaaaaahhhhhhh I’m shock" she fake it.

 

"pffftttt" the only thing that come out from Jiyong’s mouth.

 

She giggled.

 

"What you doing here Jiyong~ah"

 

"Can’t I even visit my best friend ?"

 

"No. But don’t you have anything better or important things to do rather than coming here every day."

 

"Someday you'll regret saying that to me!" he laughs.

 

"Yah right !!" she said sarcastically.

 

***

 

"You are right Ji.. I do regret it now. . ."

 

***

 

"I am finally going to debut!!!"

 

"Yah!! chinca ?"

 

Gyuri nodes furiously signing that's no way she would lie about this!

 

"Congratulation Gyuri~ah I’m so happy for you"

 

 He hugs her. That wasn't really surprise for her in fact she has expected this from him.

 

Jiyong part her body from his. Smiling brightly at her showing how glad he is to know the news before leaning toward her and give her a surprise peck on her lips.

 

Gyuri pull herself from him. With bulge eyes "yah Kwon Jiyong ! What was that?" she asks angrily.

 

"I’m giving you a good luck kiss"

 

"yaaaaahhhh who said I want it"

 

"Ahh relax Gyul it's not like I've stole your first kiss"

 

She did not fight back like usual she would do. Instead she just turns around facing her back to him. 'You just did Kwon Jiyong'

 

Seeing such reaction from Gyuri, something strikes on his mind. He bites his lips. Placing his hand on her shoulder, try to turn her body around to facing him again. Still her head hanging lower.

 

"Did I ?"

 

She looks at him. Node before hanging her head lower again.

 

He chuckles.

 

Placing his thumb under Gyuri's chin to make her face up looking at him.

 

"Then..... Let me give you the proper first kiss"

 

He settles his lips on her.

 

***

 

"G what Jiyong ?"

 

"It’s G-dragon.. You know the awesome creature that secretes the fire from his mouth.

 

"Yah I know that" she lightly smacks his head.

 

"Ouch, Gyul~" he whine.

 

Take her hand in his, he bring her to the sofa nearby. "Aren’t it sounds cool?"

 

"Yup" short answer from her. Gyuri look him in the eyes. She can see the excitement in his eyes. This is it.. This is the time that he has wait for a long time. Oops correction. Not him only but them.

 

"Why are you so quite suddenly ?"

 

As if she came back from her little world. "huh ?"

 

"I'm asking you, why are you so quite"

 

"Ah ania~ by the way congratulation Jiyong~ah... no. no. congratulation Gdragon~shi" she chuckle.

 

"I like Jiyong~ah better. Hmm aren't you going to give me good luck kiss?" he tap his finger on his pouting lips.

 

"In your dream" she blushes.

 

***

She opens her eyes. Looks around. A weight can be feel on her waist. She looks up. She saw his face. Eyes close. Sleeping soundly. Wrapping his arm on her waist.

 

Both in , automatically she register what has happen.

 

It’s not like she drunk. Neither does him. She knows exactly what are they doing. They know it. it happens because both of them refuse to say stop. They just keep going with the flow and the mood. Or lust ?

 

Cautiously Gyuri unwraps his arm on her. Tip toes to her bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror looking at her body. Love bites sign are everywhere. Love ? Bites sign are everywhere. That’s better.

 

She still feels how gentle he was towards her. It has never change. His kiss, his embraced, his touch still like the first time. Yup still like theirs first time.

 

The day when Park Gyuri lost her first kiss to her very own best friend is the same day when she lost her ity still to the same person, Kwon Jiyong.

 

***

 

"Gyul" He saw her from afar. Running as fast as he can.

 

“Gyul” Again he shouts her name, trying to tell her to stop running away from him.

 

He catches her wrist and makes her stop from going far away. His stop for a while trying to catch his breath. "Wait ! don't run away from me anymore" he hold her firmly. Afraid if he does not she will run away again.

 

"What do you want Jiyong ?"

 

He heard her after 10 good seconds they being in silent.

 

"What do I want ? yah ! Gyul~" he raised his voice a bit.

 

She looks at him. He can sense her tears are threatening to come out.

 

"I know it might be weird to say this after what have we done in that night"

 

She cut him "never mention about that night anymore." she turn her body around ready to leave him. Her face reddened in the mention of 'that night'.

 

How can them ? They are supposed to be best friend. Best friend aren't supposed to steal her first kiss. Best friend don't sleep with each other. Now, how she supposed to face him ?

 

"How can I ? Gyul~" he is standing in front of her stopping her from going any further. "How can I never mention about that night again ? That night change everything. You never talk to me again after that night; we never contact each other again like we used to do before. How can I forget such night ?"

 

She lost word. She just doesn’t feel the right to talk to him after that night. She felt awkward.

 

He sighs."I know it might sounds weird but can we please pretend like nothing have happen and please can we be friend again ?" he ask her.

 

When she looks at him. He nodes his head firmly signing that he is serious about this.

 

"Can we ?" he needs her assurance.

 

"I miss you chinguya~" she hugs him.

 

***

 

For a moment she lost in her own world. Only realise when she felt the warm embracing her. A pair of arm is now wrapping her waist.

 

Gdragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong, Gyuri's used to be best friend is standing behind her. Both looking at their own reflection in the mirror. Silent. No words utter from either one of them.

 

'What do this make them now ?' she thought.

 

They are no teenagers anymore. Is not easy to forget and pretend that this has never happen. Not for the second time.

 

A kiss flies on her nape. "Gyul~".

 

Gyuri is now looking at the mirror, the reflection of her in the arm of his. She can see the way he kisses her nape then move up to her ears.

 

"What do this make us ?"

 

He whispers.

 

 


 

hai..

as usual..

enjoy reading chingu~

comment and ranting are highly accepted.. =)

love.ya..

 

and a big big big love to all who upvotes my fanfics eventhought i didn't post any chapter yet..

 

i didn't plan to make a sequel for this yet..

well you guys know i'm not good in chaptered fics..

 

 

love again. <3