Siwon

No Other

Your two warm hands gets cold when I’m cold
Your heart that used to be strong becomes sensitive when I’m hurt

~Reader’s POV~

I shaded the sun from my eyes. “It’s really bright out here.” I squinted and looked at Siwon. “Or is it because I’m not used to the sun all that much?”

“No, I think it really bright today too.” He shaded his eyes, but I think he was lying to make me feel better. “Do you want your umbrella?” I nodded to him and he opened the umbrella for me and handed it to me.

We continued along the path we were walking in the park. I looked around at all the scenery I’ve missed for the past month. I caught a several case of pneumonia because of my weak immune system. I was bed ridden for most of the period because it had caused me to become so weak. I was watched closely to make sure it wouldn’t progress into a worst state. My only confront was Siwon visiting everyday and just tell me about his day. It helped me forget what was going on around me.

“Let’s take a break.” Siwon said, breaking my train of thought. I noticed he was several paces in front of me. He motioned to the bench next to him. I walked a little faster and was by Siwon’s side again.

“Siwon, I can walk just fine. I’m not even that tired.” I said trying to make Siwon stop being so protective of me. He just stared at me, I sighed and sat down. Then he knelt before me like a knight and tied my loose shoe lace. “I could have done that myself.” He just nodded and got up.

“Yeah but I wanted to do it for you.” He said smartly. I looked down at my shoe and stared at how clean and white it was. Then I noticed my dress was same way, pure white with no stains…yet…

“Can we start walking again?” I didn’t wait for an answer and stood up. I closed my umbrella. I’m just gonna deal with the sun. I left it on the benchand grabbed onto Siwon’s upper arm only stopping for a second to squeeze his bicep which is very a nice bicep by the way.

“You sure you won’t need that?” Siwon asked eyeing the umbrella. I shook my head and let him led the way.  I kept looking around the park for the perfect place to stain my dress. I’m tired of being hospital clean.

I saw a hill a little way off. “Siwon, can we go sit over there?” I pointed towards the hill.

“I don’t know…why don’t we sit on a bench or something?” He pointed towards a bench.

“No! I want to feel the grass. It’s not gonna kill me to sit on it.” I pulled him towards the hill and sat very close to the edge. Siwon sat down next to me and I leaned my head against his shoulder.  “It feels good to be outside.” I sighed and snuggled more into his shoulder.

“I’m glad to be with you out here and no other.” Siwon said still looking at the blue sky.

I smiled and raised my head from him. “Really?” I gave him a kiss on the cheek. “That’s good.” A blush ran across his cheeks. I laid on the grass in front of Siwon. Then I turned my body so I slowly started to roll down the hill.

“YAH! Stop rolling! You’ll hurt yourself!” Siwon yelled from on top of the hill. I just giggled and kept rolling. I finally stopped rolling when I hit flat ground my giggles increased.

All of a sudden I was attacked by a Siwon. I laid flat on the ground, spreading my arms out so he can inspect for any cuts or bruises. I started laughing. “Siwon, I’m alright. I just really needed that.” I sighed. “Lay down next to me.” I patted the soft grass next to me.

Siwon finally gave in after finding no bodily injury and laid next to me. We both stared at the sky in silence. I let my hand find his, and held onto it. “I love you, Siwon.” I said and turned my head towards him. I found him already looking at me.

“I love you too.” He said pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it. I scooted closer so our faces were inches apart.

“That’s good.” I smiled and kissed his lips.