LeeTeuk (Teuki Teuki!)

No Other

Even those girls that appears on TV shows are sparkling, you’re always be the one in my eyes (I’m going crazy crazy Baby)
Hearing you tell me that you love me, I have everything in this world, You & I, You’re so fine, is there someone like you?
 

~Reader’s POV~

“I’m back!” Leeteuk yelled through the house as he came in. I smiled and put a lid over the pot.

I went into the living room to see Teukie already lounging on the couch. “Why are you back so late today?” I asked. I pushed his feet to the ground and sat down on the sofa.

“I found all this great stuff for my article I’m going to write. I just last track of time is all.” He pulled out his camera and started flipping through the photos.

There was a picture of some guy holding a puzzle with the word love in the middle, a wall with a big heart on it made from pictures of a couple, a card with candy canes on it and bunches of other lovely dovey things. I wish Teukie would do something like that for me.

“Can you do something like that?” I asked bluntly. Leeteuk just smiled as if expecting me to say that.

“I’m not like those other guys who have to prove their love. I show you everyday how much I love you.” Teukie leaned over on the couch so his face was just inches from mine. “Would you rather have me show my love everyday or just once or twice a year through something big?”

I want it every second. I sighed knowing he was right. Then I smiled. “You could show me your love everyday and give me big surprises.” Teukie just sighed and pressed his lips to mine. This works too.

“You’re being spoiled.” He smiled and kissed me again, pushing against me till I laid on my back.

“It’s all your fault.” I stuck my tongue out at him. He just took the chance to enter my mouth with his. “Mmmmm…” I closed my eyes and gave into him.

He pulled back. “You know I love no other more then I love you.” I felt my cheeks go red.

“The same for me too.” He lowered his head again and continued where he left off. He warped pieces of my hair in his fingers as I tangled mine through his hair. I could live without big things if I get this every day.

-----------

:D The end of the one shots!  I'm very happy from all the postive comments I received and they are greatly appceiated. I hope you will all join me again when I write another story.

So long for now

<3 Kang_Minho