Chapter1: this is me...

I Just Wanna Say I......................

          Annyeong! this is me... Tiffany ^^ u know me right?... Warghhh... (yawns) I'm a bit sleepy today because of my busy schedule at school... darn it! Math, Science, Chemistry, Physic .... ALL OF THIS MAKE ME SICK! but I have my little donky that could help me finished all this work... she is Jessica!.. do you know her? If u said no... that means she is tottaly not that popular kekeke~ This week are holiday week for us! what we should do?... hurmmm.... I think lets ask Taeyeon to treat us watching movies! She tottaly fallin love with me you know? ...  she will do anything for me... even she was nearly died last year saving me from hitting a truck. That was our first meet since our last meet... so from that day Taengo Naekoya! nothing special? hello! she is My BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!








[Seoul Mall]
Yeahh... she do right away as I told so... she treat me watching movies. Tittle of the movies are I GOT A MINION(fake movie). All the minions in that movie are Player! they just play with their girl Miss Banana, Miss Pappel and many more... even me can't remember their girl friend name but both of us had fun watching this movie..... Taeyeon never forgot that I can't delay my lunch beacause of my gastrics so she darag me right away to Papaya Bun Cafe (fake cafe) Taeyeon ask me, what I wanna eat... as usual I will choose the biggest set with Papaya Bun on it.... we share it together. When we were eating... there is three culprits disturbing us... OH MY GOD! this is our 4th date with my best Taengo! why u must interrupt???... Those three culprits are Nickhun, Karam and D.O. They just steal chairs from another tabel and sit next to us with their wall face... 










" hello gurls!" Karam, Nickhun and D.O spoke us...



"annyeong!" Taeyeon greets them warmly. I make a face at Taeyeon but she said we should be more polite. I'm sick with her kind, pure and innocent attitude! but still like it ^^ and then....




"yeah... annyeong (like no energy)" I answer




"so u guys are havin fun here during this holidays? hurmmm... what about... u two spent your leisure time with us... so we can chatting, hanging, walking.... together just like our old days?" Nickhun makes a line.



{Actually we five are best friends since our chilhood but back then Nickhun goes back to his hometown in Thiland when he was 7 years old and me also goes back to my hometown in US when I'm was 10years old because of that I'm not that close with Nickhun. Then we meet after 10years being apart. Nickhun 1years older than me}



"sorry Khunnie, we can't because we need to be prepared for our exam that will coming soon" I refuse for not to be with them.



"aww... Noona! Jaebal! Jaebal! just this one! I wanna tell U about my new Yooja and also my new yoodongsaeng and my Tall and Short Twins dongsaeng. Please!" Karam mumbling by his self.



"bo? Yoo... Yoo... Yoo... Yooja Chingu??" Taeyeon enlarge her eyes.



"yes! if u don't believe me its okey but I swear I'm not lying!" Karam replied



"I believe in you, I already watch your yooja Chingu and your yoodongsaeng singing to Gee song, by the way I know her and also your dongsaeng voice are tottaly perfect!" I told them


"Jinja?" D.O and Nickhun surprised by what I said a moment ago.


"u'um my yoodongsaeng also a drummer and bass guitar player, she learn it from my hyung" Karam addin more



"Daebak! I wanna see her performance in the future!" D.O very impressed listening to the words of Karam



"KARAM! enough! we already done eating and u you talk non-stop. Pay for our bills! Guys we are heading to meet with Karam's twins sister" I cut off Karam speeach



"then.. who will... who will drive us there?" Nickhun and D.O ask me.

"can u see out there?"

"yeah... already, what?"

"can u see those big vehicles?"

"yeah... we see...  what up with that?"

" whats up! whats up! it is a bus! Stupid!"

"then?..." blurr D.O... and blurr Nickhun... ask me

"Taeyeon! help me kick their !" Taeyeon also blurr during this time. There is nothing I can do but Karam know what I wanna do... since our childhood he was the only one that can read my mind well. Karam and Me drag those idiots out from the cafe. We took a bus and then a train ride to get there. Actually we are heading to Busan where Karam house spotted.



















HAVIN FUN READING?... SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH! :( MAYBE THERE WILL BE A BAD COMMENT FROM SOME OF YOU ><

COMMENT^^ 
VOTE^^
FOLLOW^^
BE MY FAN! ^^