Under the couch

Under the couch
Sitting by the window, CAP enjoyed the rare winter sun's embrace and the serene silence that filled the air.
 
Oh, how did he love these moments of pure peace.
Oh, how did the world seem a better place because of this.
Oh, how would he like to tear his roommate into pieces.
 
With an irritated face he furiously turned around into the direction where mercilessly wet paper balls got shot from. Across the room, a small laughing figure could be distinguished from under the black couch in which many unknown prints had settled. 
 
Without knowing that he had messed up with the wrong guy, the mysterious creature kept laughing unarmed in the darkness with his deadly straw on the floor next to him. 
 
In progress of dying of laughter, he heard a deep voice (most likely) speaking to him. Before he could halt his hysterical laughing to listen to what the voice was saying, a small white projectile entered his throat and pierced through the cell wands causing the host of the body coughing his lungs out. 
 
Rolling over the floor in the small area underneath the couch, Ricky could see the light coming closer every second as he didn't get enough oxygen due to the coughing. 
 
Did he want this end? No.
Did he deserve this end? No.
Did he regret his choice? Absolutely no. 
 
In front of him, a sitting CAP watched Ricky slowly transforming from a ripe tomato back to a normal human being. When Ricky finally stopped making unhuman sounds while panting wearily and got back his normal skin colour, CAP stood up, dusted off his pants and flung himself onto the bed.
 
There he made a note to himself: 
 
Ricky is only useful for cleaning the dust underneath the sofa.
 
 
 
 
 

 

I don't know lol
Having a writer's and coder's block atm and yeah... this might help... XD
Thanks nanasway (no,this isn't sarcasm)
I hope you like it ~