Jongkey - Memories

Drabbles Challenge

G.O - Play thas Song

Listen to the song below ~

(Gosh this song's awesome as crap~)


 

The familiar melody reached my ears, meking the memories of us flood back to my head.

 

The time we spent together, those perfect time. I wondered even now, how could I live like this, with your memories in everything I do, everywhere I go, every song I listen to.

 

When I look at the door, I remembered our last fight, and my pride that made  me stop myself from running over to you. Stupidest mistake ever.

When I see th kitchen, I could see you making breakfast and nagging at me for being a sleepyhead in the morning.

When I see the couch, I could see us cuddling and you clinging onto me, scared of the horror movies we were always watching.

When I got into the bedroom, I always remember your beautiful, angelic sleeping face, the love we made, the conversations we had.

 

The song stops.

But my memories of us had come flooding in, this is our song. The song that we listen to allthe time, the song that we loved because of it's cheerful, light hearted notes. But now, the same notes doesn't have those lighthearted and cheerful feel anymore. Somehow, it felt like the saddest, darkest, most depressing song in the world.