WGM

WGM - Myungsoo

The rain cascaded down the window almost in sheets of water as the lightning and thunder crashed in the distance. Holding a pillow against your chest, you rolled up into a ball on the couch as you watched the storm hang over you.

The lights flickered every once and a while threatening to shut off, leaving you in the dark as Myungsoo sat beside you, almost asleep as his head rested against his chest as he lounged into the couch. Looking over at his sleeping figure, it made you feel at peace but also you felt alone. Shaking his shoulder gently, he rose his head as his eyes opened.

"Myungsoo…" You called softly as he nodded and rubbed his eyes before running his hand through his hair. "Why don’t you go to bed?" Myungsoo nodded in agreement as he got up and started to walk a few steps before turning around and looking at you.

"Come and sleep with me?" He asked as your eyes got wide, shaking your head in protest that you don’t want to, even though you were on the show We Got Married with him, you didn’t feel comfortable with sleeping in the same bed with him. He let out a soft smirk before going to his bedroom and pulling a pillow and blanket off of his bed. Shuffling his tired feet against the floor, he handed you the neatly folded blanket and pillow on top with a change of clothes.

"You are always welcome to sleep with me." He left his offer open as you nodded. "Goodnight" Myungsoo yawned and kissed the top of your head softly before heading back into his room for the night.

Setting your pillow against the arm rest, you laid out the blanket before you changed into the black V neck shirt and shorts. Sliding under the blanket, you closed your eyes but you kept on seeing the flash of lightning.

Leaving on a lamp, the soft glow began to flicker once again before you rose your head at the lamp and wished that it wouldn’t go out. But this time your wish didn’t come true, the lamp cut out as you tried to turn it on then back off again without any luck.

Now the only light that was in the room was the occasional lightning, with the room starting to fill with a spooky and eerie feel, you clutched the pillow against your chest as you tried to stay on the couch. But after a few minutes, you couldn’t take it any more. Your feet scurried to Myungsoo’s door as it was partially closed, resting your hand on the handle, you pushed open the door slightly.

Myungsoo’s figure stirred as the duvet slipped from his exposed shoulder, you blushed at his exposed skin but another blast of thunder and flash of lightning pushed you into his room. Tip toeing around his bed, you kept your eyes on him as his arms curled around himself. Moving to the side of his bed, you placed your pillow beside his side table.

Sitting on the floor, you pulled the blanket over you as you faced his bed. Myungsoo rolled over and his hand fell off of the bed. Your eyes followed the veins in his hand as your eyes suddenly felt heavy. Closing your eyes, you hand subconsciously wrapped around his fingers like a little kid would do.

The storm took out the power of the whole town as you were snuggled in a blanket laying beside Myungsoo. Rain poured down the window to the streets, flooding them so cars could hardly get through the streets.

Sun shined through the clouds the next day as it showed promise and hope to all of the rays that the sun touched. Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes to the bright light that filtered in through his room. Trying to lift his hand from dangling over the edge of his bed, he felt something holding it back.

Resting his head on the edge of the mattress, he looked upon your sleeping figure. Your head rested on your hand as the blanket wrapped around your shoulders and your hand peeped out from the blanket to wrap around his two fingers. A slight smile came onto his lips as he watched you sleep. His thumb gently traveled over your hand softly as he bit his lip. Myungsoo watched over you for the rest of the morning as you slept peacefully in his presence. Moving your hair behind your ear, he played with your hair between his fingers as it seemed that he was looking upon an angel.