1

always be with me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author pov.

 

Hyo is now on the car going to SM building., snsd has a concert a few days ago in japan., her manager tell her early morning to come back in korea fast to meet with Lee so0 Man. She ask why but her manager keep said just go. Hyo can see how his face really uncomfortable when her ask., its really weird for her. But she just don’t mind about it.

ahh !! chincha?! Whats wrong about him huh? I just want to go travelling in japan with my members. Erghh,. That’s not fair.. huh., lucky for them. Seobaby., u better brought me a presents.. huh.. hyo thought.

 

‘I better text them fast to buy me a present’ I talk to myself. I open my phone then text them. I just smile when they just replaying.,  ‘Arasso2x !’., ‘ok!ok!., ‘don’t worry’.

‘hurm., hows my family doing in china huh? I better call them’ hyo said ., then press the green button., she wait & wait but they not answering., its weird for her cuz they will answering. She call but no one answering.

‘hum., maybe they buzy enjoying their time’ hyo said & put her phone on her pocket.

After 10 min., the car stop in front of the SM building. Hyo get off from the car & walk in the building. She just walk straight to LSM office fast. She knock the door & walk in. she saw LSM and a girl there., its BOA .

 

Hyoyeon pov.

 

‘oh., hyo..yeon-ah., u came., sit down’  I heard boa unnie said., she stutter when he spoke., I saw her concern face. Whas wrong with her huh? I just obey her., sit beside her.

‘hows your concert in japan’ she ask . ‘its great’ I said smile. Then they just keep silent. Boa unnie turn her head to look LSM., they make an eye contact, then nodded to each other.

‘whats wrong?’ I ask . they kee silent again, then LSM spoke.

‘hyoyeon-ah., we have a bad news for u’ he explain. Hyo shock.

‘ba…bad.. news.., what is.. it?’ I ask., stutter. My hand start to trumbeling. Then boa unnie hold it tightly.

‘wh..at is it?’ I ask again. I saw boa unnie start to look down.

‘it’s., about.. your fa…mi..ly?’ boa unnie said., I can hear her sob. ‘unnie., waeyo?’ I said whisper. Im feel my body start to cold.

‘LSm-shii., tell me now!’ I ask. I saw her sigh heavily. Then he just  gave me a newspaper. I grab it fast. I read it. My body freeze. Its say : “severe accident airplane in china, no survivors’’. I read it until the last word., i saw the time & date for the plane travelling. I shock my head.i stand uo fast..,  It’s s…sa..me, its same. No. no. no..

‘no., its not true! This is all bull sh**t !!’ I said then throw away the newspaper. Boa unnie tap my shoulder.

‘hyo..yeon-ah….’ She said sadly., shes crying now. I just stand up there., I feel my eyes not blink. My mind feel empty now.

‘its not right !! they will not leave me !!! no !!’ I yell to them.

‘hyo-ah.,.. ‘ LSM said holding my both shoulder. I push his hand from me.

‘no !! no !!!’ I yell again., disbelief. I heard boa unnie cry hardly beside me. I hold her hands.

‘un..nnie.., its.. not.. ttr..true..rrr..right?? tell me no !! please say its not true !!’ I yell to her., & shake her hands aggressively. Look into her eyes that full of tears.

‘mian hyoyeon-ah..,they., really., gone..’ she said sadly. I saw her tears drop fast on her cheeks. I shook my head., then start to walk away.

 

End of pov.

 

Boa look hyo want to walk away.

‘hyoyeon-ah !! where are u going ?!’ I yell to her. She want to chase her but LSM hold her hands to stop.

‘let her alone., she needs time to think’ he explain. Then boa agree., she sat then close her eyes. She sigh heavily.

‘ottheokke., poor her’ boa . ‘just hope that she will be fine’ LSM said sadly.

 

Kris pov.

 

All of us have a meeting with boa noona & LSM about our new songs. When we walk to LSM office., we meet hyoyeon noona.

‘anyyeonhasaeyo noona.’ Kai said then bowed.. all of us greet her. But she just look at us. She kind of shock, after a sec, she bowed.

‘oh., anyeeonghasaeyo’ she said weakly then smile.

‘noona., kwenchana?’ sehun ask. I saw her look down. There must be something.

‘noona?’ luhan ask. She look at us back. ‘a..a..aniyo., kwen.,chana’ she said smile again.

I now her lie., what happen huh? Why she stuttering? Her face so pale, like she just saw a ghost. Her lips so dry. I can see her hands trambeling. She smile again., but I can see her eyes so sad. whats wrong huh?

‘oh., s..sory., I need to go now’ she bowed then walk away fast before one of us asking her again. All of just stare her walk.

‘what wrong with her huh?’ tao ask. If I know I will tell u.

‘hey., lets go ! they will waiting us.’ Suho said. Then all of us start to walk to LSM office. I look to the back to see her, but she’s not there. I hope she’s find.

 

Taeyeon pov.

 

In hotel.

‘wahh !! im tired for walking around in Tokyo !!’ soo said.

‘me to0., its so fun !!’ yuri said. All of us start to sat down on the sofa.

‘hurm., poor hyo unnie, shes not here with us, she will fill lonely’ seo sadly said. Then all of us stare to her.

‘aigo0., you saw concern to her seo baby., just call her now’ sun said. Then seo start to call her. I saw seo stand up., then walk to the balcony. I switch the tv & watching japan variety show. I shock when seo  run to us.

‘unnie ! hyoyeon unnie, shes not picking her phone, I call her many times she still not answering., I know her., she will always pick my phone call, im worried now.’ Seo look so worried., she start to biting her nails.

‘let me call her’ jess said. She press her phone, then put it to her left ear. After a sec  she said.

‘her phone is off’ she explain. All of us start to worry. Afte that an hour hyo still not pick up her phone.., I start to call our manager. I can feel he knew something when he said just wait & he will come fast. After a few minutes our manager arrive. I saw his expression so dark.

‘I know u know something’ I said in cold tone . Well of course., im worried about hyoyeon now. He just keep silent.

‘oppa ! tell us !’ tiff said half yell. ‘what happen to her?’ young ask to the manger. He just sigh heavily.

‘her family’ he start to spoke.

‘what?! Her family? They in china right? Why?’ I ask. ‘th..ey.. they died’ he explain. I froze.,

‘wh..at do u me..an?’  soo ask stutter. Silent again.. then he start to spoke sgain.

‘they died in plane crash., ‘ He start to rub his hair messy., so messy. Everyone shock. Not dare to speak. How can that happen. How? Why?

‘don’t tell me hyo doesn’t know about it’ I ask holding my angry. ‘she don’t’ He shook his head.

‘bo0?!’ all of us yell. Not believe.

‘wae?!!’ I yell to him., I cant hold my angers anymore. what the hell., hyo doesn’t now & shes alone now. I start to punch his chest ., again & again. I feel my tears start to flow on my cheeks.

‘wae ?! wae?! Wae?!!!!!’ I start to yelling in front of him. I start to crying very hard. I can hear all of my girls also crying hard. I cant feel my legs anymore. slowly I drop., kneeling in front of him. I cry., cry very hard.

‘oppa !! how dare u !! I know hyo !! I know who she is !!  she will hold her feelings to cry., to let go her feelings , to talk with someone!! She will not thinking when somethings bad came up ! she will hurt herself !! what will happen to her !! shes alone now !! shes need someone to comfort !! & u just let her go like that ! that’s all bull sh**t !!. I yell so hard while crying. My tears flow & flow continuously.

‘un..nnie’ seo approached me., then hug me. i saw some tears on her cheeks., then I saw the rest of them crying & hugging to each other., my tears start gain more when I saw my sisters like this. Im really worried about hyo now.

‘un..nie., ottheokke?’ I heard seo said while crying. I just saw her., I don’t know what to say.

‘shes alone now., what will happen to her?’ I heard yuri said sadly.,

‘shes really need someone now, I know what her feels now’ tiff sadly said. Shes crying hard now., she know cuz her mom died when shes 8 years old.

‘that’s right., we need to go home now’ so0 spoke. Then she start to packing her clothes.

‘I want to go home to0 !!’ young follow so0. Then all of us start to packing our clothes. I wipe my tears., but it didn’t stop . I cry when I saw my presents for hyo. It’s a teddy bear. I stared as I stare hyo. I hug it, then start to cry again. All of them saw me. they gather to me. then slowly hug me.

‘unnie just pray that hyo will fine’ seo said while sobbing. I just nodded. Then my phone start to ring. I saw the caller id., kris??

 

Kris pov.

 

After the meeting., all of us start to split.. I need some fresh air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter