I'll be your friend, forever

I'll always be with you.

 

Sulli and Krystal have been best friend since middle school. Krystal can't remember how the two of them became friends she just knew that Sulli's has been one of the most important person in her life. Sulli has became Krystal's top priorities in her friends list even though it's not always like that to Sulli. Krystal doesn't mind that though, what's the sense on saying "I will always be here whenever you need me." if she can't hold on to that words. To her, saying that to Sulli is like promising to her to be her friend, forever.

 

~

 

It was that time when Sulli have got a new suitor who was their friend also but she doesn't like him as a man. Being Sulli's bestfriend within their circle of friends - consists of Victoria, Amber, Luna, Jiyoung, Jonghyun, Key and the suitor Minho - Krystal always take Sulli's side specially when she rejected the guy.

 

"Why did you reject him?"

"Did you even give him a chance?"

"You want to ruined your friendship?"

Sulli keep hum to all of this question. Ofcourse she didn't want to ruined the friendship, but she can't fake her feelings either so Krystal speak for Sulli before dragging her out.

"Atleast Sulli didn't fake her feelings and hurt him even more. Think before you ask. She doesn't want to ruin the friendship either, but he was the first one to ruin it by confusing even though he knows she only see him as a older brother." 

And she drags out the taller girl.

 

~

 

Sulli was the only one who can calm Krystal whenever her anger management was out of control. 

 

"What the f.ck did you say?" Krystal asked in such a low tone and everyone in the room shiver by it. They know very well that when she asked by that tone, she was out of control. Unlucky for them, Sulli wasn't around that time.

"Your mother is a ! She stole my father to my mom!" Jung Nicole said this to Krystal. It was not a shocking revelation though. Amber, Jonghyun and Hara already knew about it. And they also knew that bringing up Krystal's mother will trigger all the negative feelings Krystal has. 

 

Nicole was now lying on the floor when Krystal suddenly pushed her. She was not contented by it, she plan to also kick her but she was pulled by Jonghyun to prevent Krystal from hurting Nicole more but too bad, she just shrugged Jonghyun and he was now also lying on the floor. Everything in the room was now in a mess when the door suddenly open. Krystal has been pulled but and someone was hugging her from behind.

 

"Please." This voice. "Calm down my dearest. I don't want you to see hurting." Krystal relaxed when Sulli whispered this to her. It seems like Sulli's presence was a tranquilizer to Krystal. Good thing Amber contact Sulli before.

 

~

 

Krystal was not a heavy drinker but Sulli was. It was Victoria's birthday and alcohol is a must but Sulli was sick by that time. 

 

"Please don't drink too much." Krystal whisper this to Sulli. When she doesn't get a respond she wants, she looked up to Victoria.

 

"Sulli won't drink tonight because she's sick okay? I'll drink her share." Victoria was considerate to sick person but because Krystal volunteer, and latter ends up waking up with a massive headache the next morning.

 

"Next time don't be a hero when you can't even take care of yourself." Sulli said this after she put the medicine above the table with a note. 

 

"Thank you for taking care of me."

 

~

 

Krystal was the only one who didn't left when Sulli has got a boyfriend and she endure it all.

 

"Hey I'm so sorry. Taemin and I will have a date tonight. Can't come over."

"Sorry. He asked me for dinner."

 

It was a bunch of excuses but Krystal doesn't mind it when Sulli suddenly knock at her door weeping that Taemin broke up with her.

 

"Don't cry anymore Ssul. I'm hurting seeing you in pain." Krystal said this when she was tightly hugging the other girl.

 

"I'm so sorry Krystal. He was a jerk. I should have spend more time with you than him. I'm sorry I ignored you before."

 

"Shhh.. Don't worry about me. Right now you're the one who's in pain."

 

Sulli break the hug. She cupped Krystal's face who was also in pain and hug again the other girl.

 

"Stupid you were in pain too."

 

"Because you are hurting."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Shhh. You'll always be my best friend remember that. Don't thank me."

 

 

---

 

I don't know why but I love this so much. 

your comments will be highly appreciated so please do so.

i'm a bit drunk when i wrote this though so bear with all the mispelled and grammatical errors.