Snow White: Prologue (Short)

Snow White: The Enchanted Mirror

Prolougue: When Hope is Lost

Life isn't so dark afterall, Sooyoung thought as she was looking down at the single flower. Standing up top on the grass, but undeniably. It withered, and tossed itself onto the ground as it's green leaves started to turn brittle and shake itself carelessy to the brown grass. The petals of the flower had it's color washed away, as the brigthness was now disappearing.

 It didn't feel much help, as Sooyoung looked up. She saw the brightness of the clouds turned darker, as it became Grey. Drops of water which seemed to be like needles scarred her skin with it's harsh drop. It began to pour as everything went cold around her, as everything seems to be nothing but just a dream. The colorful rainbows, the dancing flowers and trees, the friendly animals.. they were all gone. In a blink of an eye, they were just gone. She then felt as if she was drifting away into space. The darkness captured her, as it her in the grass in a swift movement. It was all such a blur, as she didn't know where she was. " Hello? " Sooyoung asked. But no reply came but the echoe of her voice, it was all black. Nothing was left in the world but darkness. She ran deeper, but it was just like she was going in circles. Her white dress was flowing elegantly as she ran. She couldn't even feel a thing with her bare feet. Everything just disappeared. It was as if Hope isn't true, that every being is dealt with Happy Endings. It was all just a careless joke.

 

It was nothing, but a Joke.