Untouched Ch. 1

Untouched

Warning: BoyxBoy Love. JongKey pairing. Enough said.

 

***

 

Hi again everyone *bows deeply* I know everyone demanded a sequel from Broken, but I was seriously stuck, and couldn’t make a story about JongKey’s kid...since I believe Yoogeun meant only for 2Min. So...here’s a new story! *dodges thrown objects*

Happy reading, everyone =)

 

***

 

Jonghyun looked up from his papers to the chuckling sound in the room.

It was just another dull day in the office, and he was ready to kill anything to anyone just to make the day more cheerful. Instead he just sat there, in his comfortable chair, scribbling notes or just talked to his secretary via intercom, ordering him around. No meeting. No lunch with clients. No jumping from the rooftop. Nothing.

Then Minho, his best friend slash his co-worker slash his boss barged into the room, disturbing his work (well, he did nothing anyway), glomping on the couch like a little child who had been shoved lots of ballons in his hands, and couldn’t stop walking back and forth it made Jonghyun dizzy. Finally he knew the reason why Minho was acting that way. Now the chuckling sound became louder, not giving care that this was actually Jonghyun’s office and not his.

Minho’s boyfriend, Taemin just graduated his college abroad and coming home. In fact, he seemed to have arrived in Korea, because Minho couldn’t stop muttering how he wanted to see his lost long distance relationship boyfriend (yes, Minho was overreacting) and kept glancing at the watch, obviously couldn’t wait meeting him. He kept offering several restaurants to pick much to Taemin’s dismay. Whichever would be fine, Jonghyun assumed from the quiet conversation on the phone.

Jonghyun was amused. Minho was really the type of “didn’t give a damn” to other people in his love life except for Taemin. Sometimes people would mistook his “overly warm affection” as flirting, but as far as Jonghyun knew, Minho’s commitment to Taemin was unfaltering. Even when Minho’s father thought their relationship was over and tried to matchmaking him to other men/women, Minho’s stubborness of Taemin was decided.

He wouldn’t love anyone else except Lee Taemin.

“I’ll pick you up at 7, baby? Okay. Say hi to Jinki-hyung for me. Later.”

With that said, Minho hung up and noticed Jonghyun’s gaze at him.

“What?”

A grin. “Nothing. I’m just happy for you.”

Minho’s eyes were gleaming with excitement, but quickly died. Jonghyun, being his best friend since they were little, knew that Minho’s gonna start showering him with complaints.

“You know what’s gonna make me happier?”

Uh-oh, Jonghyun inwardly said and prepared for his runaway.

“It’s when you finally decided to love someone and then we’ll go on a double date and hey, Kim Jonghyun! I’m not done talking here!”

A laughing Jonghyun ran outside his office, leaving a complaining Minho alone.

 

***

 

Jonghyun drove his car in silence, sometimes smiling warmly at the sight of Minho’s happy grin in his office back then.

Love.

Kim Jonghyun had never fallen in love.

It’s not a big deal, so what? Not to himself. At least Jonghyun thought so. But everyone made a fuss over it.

He never felt the need of wanting someone too much, or loving someone ‘til it hurts. No, he was never the type. But he was happy when Minho fell for Taemin. They’re the couple that you, no, everyone would call it perfect. Their personalities matched. Their body balanced each other. Heck, even their smile fits.

Jonghyun believed it was love between Minho and Taemin. A pure one.

Okay, so it happened to them, but that didn’t mean he would want the same fairy tale like that for his own. He felt perfectly okay with his condition. He didn’t feel lonely. Before it could turn much worse just to think about it, Jonghyun’s mind drifted back to the thought of his couple friends.

Minho was overprotective. Taemin was caring. Minho was loving. Taemin was giving. Minho was reassuring. Taemin was comforting. Minho was...ah, it’ll never stop. Jonghyun would never stop complimenting those two. He wasn’t sure if he’d be like Minho, the perfect seme if he ever gotten a boyfriend. But there’s nothing you can do about it when your heart’s not beating that way, right?

He remembered trying for the sake of his best friend. Minho tried hard to introduce him to some of his friends, Taemin’s friends, clients, but nothing hit him in the heart. They were all trying to gain his attention, but he was still not interested.

His heart was still untouched.

Kim Jonghyun was like, the ultimate frigid jock ever.

 

***

 

Jonghyun sat at a corner table in a restaurant, all alone and peaceful. He quickly ordered a cup of coffee and a cake. Soon enough he was back to his old self again. He felt vibrations through his pants and grabbed his phone. It was obviously from Minho.

Where are you?

Jonghyun smirked, used to this kinds of text messages. Minho would suddenly blabber on him about having a relationship. Most of the time Jonghyun would just sit quietly and listened to his nagging, but lately he decided the wisest decision was to run, because Minho would never stop.

He started to type.

Running away from you (again). I’m fine.

He sent the text and leaned back on the chair. Jonghyun sighed. He’s getting older, he knows. Even Minho was planning to marry his sweetheart. If he’s not mistaken, Taemin’s older brother, Jinki, was getting married soon too. That would surely make everyone’s eyes turn to him and ask,

“When’s your turn, Jonhyung-Ssi?”

His phone vibrated again.

I’m sorry, it went out of control (again). Just don’t forget we’re going to Jinki’s engagement party tomorrow night, okay?

Jonghyun didn’t even reply, because he wasn’t sure he wanted to come. But then again, Minho was his best friend, and he knew Taemin since they were in college too, so...yeah, for the sake of them both, he should come along. Although, he didn’t even know Jinki that well and the main reason was there are gonna be Taemin’s friends and...you know where this is going.

If Minho tried to change his frigid side, well, he failed miserably.

Sipping his coffee for the last time, Jonghyun put a few bills on the table and decided to go home.

 

***

 

It was a long kiss and a warm tight hug before Minho finally could let go the smaller person in his arms, just to look into the face, and meeting their lips once again. Minho nibbled on his bottom lip softly, eyes closed, enjoying every second their lips touched. He could feel the warm breath of the other on his mouth.

It felt so perfect.

When they parted for air, Taemin buried his head on Minho’s crook, absorbing the scent he missed.

How I miss this.

“You’re not going anywhere anymore, right?”, Minho said, worried. His grip on Taemin tightened. “If you’re going back there, I’m coming with you. I can’t stand another day without you.”

“I’m not, so you can stop worrying,” Taemin smiled.

They stayed like that for a while, with Taemin’s arms around Minho’s waist.

“I’m glad that you miss me so much, but I’m hungry, do you still want to kiss me here or we can continue after eating?”

Minho laughed and ruffled his boyfriend’s hair passionately. “I’m sorry, I’m just excited,” he said and they started walking to the car. “How’s Jinki doing? You know, with tomorrow’s engagement?”

“He’s already engaged actually, tomorrow’s just the party,” Taemin said as he sat on the passenger’s car and buckled his seatbelt.

“Really? Wow. I mean, no offense, but your Hyung didn’t seem that care about relationship...”

“He is, actually. It’s an arranged marriage.”

Minho’s eyes widened. “And he agreed?”

“Well...Key-hyung was really beautiful...”

“So you think they love each other?”

“I don’t know...hey!”, Taemin pouted. “You’re supposed to ask about me first.”

Minho chuckled and squeeze Taemin’s hand lovingly.

 

***

 

Jonghyun felt refreshed after taking a cold shower, and now his stomach was rumbling loudly. He put on a red polo shirt and jeans, suddenly decided he craved for Japanese food for tonight. So he got into the car and drove to the restaurant he, Minho and Taemin used to go whenever they wanted to eat sushi or udon.

He wasn’t that surprised when he saw Minho and Taemin on a table when he was about to sit at the sushi bar. Minho gestured him to join them, and Taemin was smiling happily. Jonghyun smiled back.

“Hey.”

“Hyung! It’s been a whileeee!”, Taemin gave Jonghyun a brief hug, knowing that even if it’s Jonghyun, Minho would still get jealous easily. “Are you all alone?”

“FYI: Still got no boyfriend,” Minho murmured. “But it’s nothing new.”

“Oh, with that look of his, he actually won’t have trouble finding one...he’s just not ready yet. Right Hyung?”, Taemin said supportively.

“It’s not that he’s not ready, he wouldn’t even tried,” Minho rolled his eyes, munching his salmon sashimi.

Taemin hit his arm softly, and that sent Minho to eat his food silently. “Anyway, you’re coming tomorrow night, right?”

Jonghyun only nodded, eyes scanning the menu.

And he still didn’t bother to look up from the menu when a certain someone stopped by their table, greeting Taemin with a soft voice.

Taemin immediately stood up and glomped. “Key-Hyung! I miss you! How are you? Nervous?”

Key let out an embarassed chuckle. “Is this your boyfriend that you’ve been telling me about?”

“Yes! Minho, this is Key-hyung!”

Jonghyun ignored all the commotion until he finally decided what he wanted to eat. He dropped the menu, inhaling a sweet scent of someone and turned his head...

...only to find his heart stopped beating.

This person who Taemin called Key was...beautiful, but even Jonghyun found the word still didn’t match him. He was breathtaking. He was stunning. He was gracious, the way he stands, the way he smiles, the way he brush up his bangs on his forehead...

This was actually the first time someone made Kim Jonghyun, speechless.

He didn’t even need words to suppress what he feel, he was sure it was written all over his face, that he was blindly stunned by the beauty of the creature in front of him. Jonghyun’s heart started to race.

Irrational thoughts popped on his head.

What should I do? What should I say?

He didn’t even look at you!

Say something that might impress him!

It was only then Taemin realized that he hadn’t introduced Key to Jonghyun. “Ah, Key-hyung, this is Jonghyun-hyung. Hyung, this is Key-hyung, he’s—“

Jonghyun abruptly stood up and grabbed Key’s wrist. He let out the words that came out first on his crazy mind.

“Marry me,” it came out as muffled sound.

Key’s eyes widened in shock. “Wh-what?”

“Marry me,” this time Jonghyun gained enough courage to say it louder.

Minho had never seen a determined look on Jonghyun’s face before. He sank back on his chair.

“...my brother’s fiance,” Taemin managed to finished his sentence in whisper.

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued.

 

 

 

 

I hope it wasn’t so bad and you guys like it >.< thank you for reading ^^