The Meet

You're Mine!

Chapter 1: The Meet

 

“Huwarghh!”, she yawned.

“Finally the school has ended…” She mumbled and sigh.

“Hmm..Fany!” Jihyeon grabbed her bestfriend, Tiffany’s arm, and asked, “Do you have any agenda now? Can you accompany me to the mall? I forgot tomorrow is my little sister’s birthday. I have to buy her a present, shouldn’t I?”

“Whoa whoa… too many questions in one time. Slow down Jihyeon-ah. Yeah, I’m free now and okay I’ll accompany you. I have to buy some of my stuff too.” Tiffany answered in chuckles.

“Ahh.. Sorry! It seems to be my habit to ask everything in one time. Aww, really? Assa!”, cried Jihyeon happily.

 

*beep beep*

 

Jihyeon take a looks on her phone.

“Who’s that?” Tiffany asked in curious.

 “My sister, she said mom asked me to buy some fruits on my way back home.” Jihyeon replied with a smile at Tiffany while placing her phone in her bag.

 

*bammmms*

 

Jihyeon accidently bumped into someone. “I’m sorry!” bowed Jihyeon with a sorry face and pick up her phone on the ground. Just then, after looking at the one she bumped into, her face turn into bitter. She quickly grabbed Tiffany’s arm and immediately leave the place.

“What’s with that manner?” sighed Jaehwan angrily. “Are you okay Hakyeon-ah?” asked him while picking up Hakyeon’s phone on the ground.

“Yeah. I’m fine. It’s okay.” said Hakyeon’s while patting on  Jaehwan’s shoulder. He took his phone from Jaehwan and put it in his pocket with a smile. “Let’s go!”

 

*At the mall*

 

“Huh! If I know he was a boy I wouldn’t say sorry to him. Ever!”, said Jihyeon angrily. Tiffany patting her from behind hoping she will cool down and said, “You can’t say like that. I knew clearly that you hate men but this time it is obviously your fault. Be rational okay?”

Jihyeon sighs heavily. “Okay… Okay… I’ll try my best. Ehh look!” she shouted when she saw a beautiful star-shaped jar. “Jieun will love this since she loved making star’s origami, right? I’ll buy this for her present!” said her happily.

After wrapping the present, both of them walk home excitedly planning for Jieun’s surprise birthday party.

 

*At a café*

 

While the other members talking to each other, Hakyeon enjoyed himself looking on the street through the Café’s windows next to him. Suddenly he saw the mysterious girl who bumped on him last time giggling with her friend on the other side of the road.

“Isn’t that the rude girl just now?” Ravi asked.

“Yeah..”, the rest of the members agree while stare at that girl.

“Cute..” ,mumbled Hakyeon.

“Huh? What do you say?” asked Jaehwan blurredly.

Hakyeon just shrugs his shoulder and sip his coffee. “Nothing..” he said and grins.

 

*At Jihyeon’ house*

 

“I’m home!” Jihyeon shouted. She walked to the kitchen and gave the fruits that her mom asked for. “Omma, where is Jieun?” Jihyeon asked while hugging her mom from behind.

“Eunji have a group discussion in her friend’s house. She will be back at any time now.” Jihyeon’s mom replied with a smile. Her mom pats her, “Aww you smell so stinks. Go take a bath, sweety!”

“What?! Stinks? Fine!” Jihyeon hugged her mom tighter and laugh, “Let’s be stinks together!” she shouted happily.

 

 

Call me when your heart is aching

Tell me everything, who do you want?

Want me to return back time?

Want me to give you my heart?

When you can’t forget

You should take

 

 

Jihyeon and her mom looked at each other with a curios face. “Are your phone rings mom?” Jihyeon asked.

 

“No. Mine is upstairs” her mom replied.

 

Jihyeon roughly search for the sound, where is it come from and ended it staring at her bag. “It couldn’t be mine…” she mumbled while searching her phone in her bag. The ring ended at the time she reached her phone.

 

“Seems not mine, either..” she relieved.

 

Call me when your heart is aching

Tell me everything, who do you want?

Want me to return back time?

Want me to give you my heart?

When you can’t forget

You should take

 

The phone in her hand ring once again. “Bean…? I never set any Bean as my friend’s name..” Jihyeon pick up the call after the second rang. “Hyung, I can’t come to your house today. I’m feeling unwell...” the ‘Bean’ said just before Jihyeon asked who he is.

 

“Hyung? I think you have called the wrong number…” Jihyeon replied.

 

“Who are you? This is Hakyeon’s phone number. There is no way I mistaken it. Where is Hakyeon hyung? Is he……”

 

*click*

 

Jihyeon hang up the phone before ‘Bean’ finishes his word.

 

“Damn!” Jihyeon grab her phone tightly and stare at her phone. Suddenly her eyes widened. “This isn’t my phone!” she shouted shockingly after she saw the wallpaper of the phone.

 

“Cute….” Jihyeon touched the wallpaper with a fine smile.

 

After a while, Jihyeon try to call her phone using the ‘unknown owner phone’. “Hello? I’m sorry to say this but I think we exchanged our phone without noticing it. Where can we meet so that I can get back my phone?” she asked with a soft voice.

 

“I just noticed it after you mentioning it. Hmm..Can we meet tomorrow? After the school ended?” A manly voice answered.

 

Jihyeon startled for a few seconds and said, “Sure. I’m from Jellyfish High School. Where should we meet?”

 

“I see. Well, we are happened to be in the same school. Let’s meet on the rooftop. Are you okay with it?” the voice replied calmly.

 

“I’m fine with it. See you then.” Jihyeon hang up after the place is decided. “I thought the owner of this phone is a cute little girl. This wallpaper of him must be his little sister.” She mumbled while stare at the phone with a smile.

 

*At Hakyeon’s room*

 

Hakyeon stare at Jihyeon’s phone and chuckles, “Same school huh?”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------