I WENT TO SUNDOWN FESTIVAL SINGAPORE 2011

Living With The B1A4 Boys!? {HAITUS}
THE CONCERT WAS GREAT!! The TEENTOP members are better looking in real life!!!! ChangJo and L.Joe kept standing at my side of the stage!!!( I'm Changjo Baised ^.^) and L.Joe's really short..(sorry!) I think I'm taller than him.. (I'm 170cm) and I think ChangJo grew alot I bet he's already (180+) Since C.A.P's 178 cm and ChangJo looks taller than him.. Since I went to queue on Friday night 10pm plus, I managed to watch them rehearse for the concert so it's like I watched them perform twice and WE EVEN HAD A CONVERSATION!!! Chunji was wearing his specs.During the rehearsal C.A.P and Neil took of their jacket/sweater as it was super hot that night. THEY WERE WEARING WIFE BEATERS INSIDE!!! C.A.P, BLACK NEIL, WHITE!!! (wear jackets and sweater in Singapore? Than sing and dance? Of course it's hot!!) when they arrived at the venue I was also walking there and Neil and I had eye contact for like 5 secs and the van went past. Both of us were having the blank face (SUPER CUTE!) I went to see them at the airport on Friday morning too ( their arrival flight time was 12 am) and ChangJo waved at me!!! Cause I was like right in front of the glass. I didn't scream.. I'm like the kind of calm outside but going crazy inside kind of fan and kept taking pictures. I even forced my friend who is not a kpop fan. To go and take vids for me haha. I didn't send them off as their flight was after the concert cause I was dying( I had fever caused by the continous heavy rain and hot blazing sun. ) the performers are VIVID (JRock) Zhang Yun Jing, Hebe Tian, Luo Zhi Xiang( mandopop) and of course TEENTOP! I'm also a mandopop fan so I was High for the whole concert. The Next thing on my list is Block.b's showcase^.^ I'm not going to MAMA cause the tickets are lousy. I shall watch it on the tv haha. Do follow me on twitter if you like its @HyukMinOnTae It's my personal acc I do flood my followers with kpop news/ updates/ songs sometimes. haha. mention me that you are one of my subbies ifyou do follow me ^.^ .i'll be updating soon^.^ (can't update for the past few days cause I  can't login but i visit my own story and see the comments that you guys wrote^.^) AND I HAVE 50 SUBS!!! Thank You! COMMENT AND SUB~~