Gone

Gone

red memories. 

blue present. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"kris, it's our anniversary today do you wanna go out?" You asked hoping for a positive response. "No _______, not today, I'm busy" he says stacking and unstacking papers. "But oppa i-"  "I already said no_______!"

 

 

why, why would I say that to her. I miss you _______. 

 

 

"oppa, it's my graduation, you're still coming right?"  You asked smiling. "Um, yeah, sure, whatever". Kris replied back to him it was just another  day but to _______ it was the best day to be kris. 

The graduation started but kris still was not there.  "Aish where is he?!"you said panicking, worried about him. 

 

Aish I should have went instead of fooling around. 

 

_______ came back home after the ceremony ended. "Kris, where were you?"  "I was busy _______". He said frustrated. "Cound to you have too ken a break?" Yo said scoffing. "You aren't the only one who is important _______" he said making _______ scoff and run to her room. 

 

 

why why was I so stupid. How did I leave her.  

 

 

"kris, you know what today is right?" _______ asked. "Friday" kris said blankly. " no... It's my birthday, oppa". _______ said sadly hoping he would apologize and hug her wishing her a happy birthday, but " oh" was all he said. 

 

 

i should have have cherished her never let her go. 

 

 

"oppa, where are you going, are t you going to celebrate my birthday with me?" You asked. "_______ you aren't that important, you are getting on my last nerve, just go away!" Kris said slamming the door. 

 

 

why, why would I let her go like that. 

 

 

_______ went out walking just to pass time it then she saw kris... With another girl... In his arms... Kissing her... On HER birthday.  "Kris" she said loud enough for him to hear. "_______"he said. _______ started running away not looking at where she was going, then... BOOM!!

 

 

I messed up, I messed up and I regret it. 

 

 

"_______!" Kris shouted but it was too late. The truck hit _______ and blood dripped from her head and body. "_______ please don't leave me!" Kris cried. _______ weakly smiled at him. "Oppa I-I love y-you I am n-now 19 years ol-ld o-oppa" _______ said  "please! Please don't leave me!" Kris shouted but _______ died in his arms. 

 

 

I should have been there for her, I should have ared for her, I should have loved her. Instead I ignored her, I pushed her away, I hurt her. I wish I could hold her again, I wish I could kiss her again but now I screwed up. She's no longer here, she left. She's... She's... Gone.