Saranghae Yuri-ah~

Happy Birthday Kwon Yuri!

December 5, 20**

She’s my black pearl
She’s my black pearl

Yuri stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes before getting her phone and answered the call.

“Hello?” Yuri groggily asked.

Silence followed. Being the impatient Yuri she is,

“Yah. Whoever you are. You disturbed my sleep and I will end this ca—“

“Happy birthday babe. Love you.”

Yuri, who was surprised because of the call has her eyes almost falling from their sockets. She has her reasons though.

     1. Luhan called her (Well, it’s not that surprising considering that they are in a relationship now)

     2. He greeted her happy birthday (With the babe and love you)

     3. She forgot that it is her birthday today

“Is it really December 5 today?” Yuri mumbled as she walked towads her calendar and confirmed that indeed, today is December 5, her birthday.

“Wow. I forgot that. Well then. Happy birthday to me.”

She grabbed her phone and called Luhan.

“Thanks for reminding me Luhan.”

“You forgot it again?”

“Yeah. As always. Hehe.”

“Yeah. As always. How about you come to my place?”

“Sounds great. Well then, I’m coming.”

“Alright. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Yuri smiled foolishly all the time while preparing to go to Luhan’s house.

 

Yuri decided that she will just ride her car since she is too lazy to just walk.

 

As Yuri parked her car beside another car, that is too familiar, Sooyoung and Kris – the owner of the car – walked out holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

“Hi guys. Being sweet, huh?” Yuri.

The lovebirds then awkwardly untangled their hands and faced Yuri.

“Hi Yuri.” The couple stiffly said.

“Haha. Don’t worry guys. I don’t bite. You can be sweet again.”

“Okay then. Bye Yuri. Bye Soo.” Kris said as she pecked Sooyoung on the lips. The two girls waited for the car to be out of sight before they started walking to Luhan’s house.

“Tss. You’re blushing Soo.”

“N-no I’m not.”

“Yeah. Like I don’t know you. Go. Squeal all yo-“

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *deep breath* Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! He’s so sweet Yul. I can’t help but blush in every word he says and-“

“Cut it out Soo. I said just squeal. Don’t be like Tiffany okay.”

“What do you mean don’t be like me?” Tiffany.

“Whoa. I almost got a heart attack. Next time Tiff, don’t just pop out of nowhere.” Yuri

“What do you mean don’t be like me?” Tiffany repeated.

“I’m just talking about how sweet Kris is when she cut me out and told me don’t be like you.” Sooyoung

“Really Yul, really?” Tiffany

“What? It’s just you two both daydream and talk at the same time.” Yuri

“It’s because Baekhyun is sweet. He-” Tiffany

“See? That’s what I’m talking about. You’re gonna daydream and talk again at the same time.” Yuri

“I don’t know why you do not feel the same way. It’s weird because you already have Luhan as your boyfriend and yet, you do not talk about how sweet he is to us.” Sooyoung.

The truth is, Yuri is also like them blushing in every word their boyfriend says. Just remove the squealing and daydreaming part.

“Speaking of Luhan, where is he? And why are you two here in his place?” Yuri

“Well your boyfriend invited our boyfriends to come to his place. That time, I was with Baekhyun and he can’t just leave me alone so he told me I can just join them. That’s why I’m here.” Tiffany

“Same here.” Sooyoung

“Well, where is he? Where are they?” Yuri

“Luhan said he will just buy some things. The others said that they will accompany Luhan.” Sooyoung

“Well then. Let’s just wait for them to get back.” Yuri

Sooyoung and Tiffany then rushed to the kitchen and brought three Mickey Mouse pillows.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUL!”

Yuri was touched by the present that she received from her two bestfriends. The pillows each has Mickey mouse on it. First pillow has the words ‘SooRi’. Second pillow has ‘YulTi’. And the third pillow which is the most special has the phrase ‘Soo + Yul + Fany = FOREVER’. Yuri was truly touched but being the Mickey mouse lover she is, she hugged the pillow first.

“Yaaaahhh. Kwon Yuri. We know that the pillow is soft and everything but we are your bestfriends.” Sooyoung

“Yes. You should hug us first. Unfaaaaiiir.” Tiffany

Yuri who was busy hugging the pillow was then distracted when she heard them talking.

“Hmm. Whatcha saying?” Yuri.

“Hmph. Nevermind. Happy Birthday.” Tiffany and Sooyoung

“Aww. Thank you guys.” Yuri.

After the greeting session, they’re having their girl talk when Sooyoung’s phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Okay.”

“Eessh. Love you too.”

 

“We heard thaaaaaaat.” Tiffany and Yuri.

“Yaaaah. Stop it.” Sooyoung

“Hahaha. Sooyoung’s blushing.” Yuri and Tiffany.

“Eeesh. Stop it. Seriously. The boys said that we should go to your place Yul. They are there.” Sooyoung

“Why?” Yuri

“I don’t know. Kris just said that we should go there.” Sooyoung

“Well then. Let’s go. Maybe they have something for us.” Tiffany

The three girls went to Yuri’s place using Yuri’s car. Sooyoung and Tiffany got out the car first. When Yuri was the one who got out of her car, she didn’t see Tiffany or Sooyoung anymore.

‘Wow. They’re in a rush.’ Yuri thought.

As she opened the door, confetti, screams, shouts and mostly -confetti were the ones that greeted her.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON YURI!”

Yuri looked around. Baekhyun, Kris, Sooyoung and Tiffany were the only ones she saw. Confusion was all over her face.

“I know you’re looking for Luhan. Well.........

 

 

 

here he is.”

Luhan came from the kitchen holding a cake with the candle ‘25’

“Saengil chukha hamnida. Saengil chukha hamnida. Saranghaneun Yuri-ah. Saengil chukha hamnida.”

“Happy Birthday Yuri-ah. Make a wish and blow the candles.” Luhan whispered to Yuri.

Yuri made a wish and blew the candles. Cheers filled the house as Yuri was given another year to live. The party consists of talking, playing, eating and giving and receiving of gifts. Of course, Luhan has the perfect gift that Yuri wished for.

“Guys, we’re just going to the garden.” Luhan said while pling Yuri up.

 

When they arrived at the garden, a huge Mickey mouse stuffed toy as waiting for Yuri. She ran and hugged the stuffed toy like a little kid.

“Like it?” Luhan asked. He is smiling from ear to ear as she saw Yuri very happy. The happiness of Yuri is his happiness too.

“Noooo. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!” Yuri said while hugging the stuffed toy again.

“Haha. As I thought so.”

“You really know what I like. This is like the mooooooooooooost perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect gift that I have received ever in my whole life.”

“Really? What about the surprise?”

“Well it’s second. Hehe.”

“But I prepared it for you.” Luhan turned her back on Yuri. He was just acting to get Yuri’s attention.

Yuri smiled as she knew her boyfriend was acting just to get her attention. She walked towards Luhan and backhugged him.

“Baaaabe~ Sorrrrryyyy.” Yuri whispered in a song-like manner.

“You really like that stuffed toy more than the surprise?” Luhan said. It seems that his voice is still annoyed but the truth is, he is grinning wider than a while ago because of the closeness between him and Yuri.

“Yes. Buuut~ There’s one thing that can be more perfect than the stuffed toy.”

Luhan, upon hearing Yuri’s statement, turned to face Yuri.

“What is it?”

Grinning, Yuri told Luhan - “A kiss.”

“You should’ve said a while ago. That’s pretty easy.”

Luhan kissed Yuri. It wasn’t one of those kisses which are aggressive. It was one of the slow ones and full of love. They parted their lips and catched their breaths. With their foreheads touching each other, whispering

“Happy birthday Yuri-ah. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

And again, they kissed under the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

Wait what? Rain?!

They parted their lips and they found Sooyoung holding the hose that made them wet.

“Hi. *waves* They say that kisses under the rain are romantic right? I’m just doing you guys a favor. Hehe”

“Yah Choi Sooyoung!” Yuri

“Yah! Run for your life Sooyoung if you still want to live or else-“ Luhan wearing his angry face.

“Gaaaah. I still want to live!!!” Sooyoung while running back inside the house.

The couple laughed at Sooyoung’s silliness.

“Let’s get back to business, shall we?” Luhan

And again, having the ‘romantic’ atmosphere given by Sooyoung, they kissed.

 

 

 

 

 

~~Sorry if it's not that good. I just want to greet Yuri-unnie a happy birthday! Even though it's super laaaaate.