Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas - Myungsoo

It was your first Christmas away from home. With your Christmas tree lit, you sat on the couch and watched the lights glisten and change as they twinkled against the few ornaments that you had. A warm cup of hot chocolate was in your hands as you laid a blanket over you lap as Christmas carols played softly in your home language. But something just didn’t seem right. It felt empty, lonely and sad.

The vibration of your phone called for you attention as you picked up the call and pressed it against your ear.

"Yoboseo?" You asked as you rested your head against the cushion of the couch.

"Jagi~ I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas." Myungsoo said with a smile on the other line as a smile came to your face as well.

"Aw thanks, Myungie. Merry Christmas to you too." You said wanting to just talk with him for the rest of the night. Not really wanting to be alone on such a night as this one.

"Are you doing anything special tonight?" He asked after a slight pause along the line.

"Enjoying music, my Christmas tree, and hot chocolate all by myself." You said as your fingers played with the porcelain mug that warmed your hands.

"I see." Myungsoo said as he was already outside of your door, with the rest of the members. He knocked on the door as your head turned around.

"I have to go someone is at the door. I will talk to you later." You hung up the call as Myungsoo beamed behind the door as he slid his phone into his pocket. Shuffling over to the door, you undid the locks as you opened the door.

Myungsoo’s smile shined brightly as you smiled and wrapped your arms around him tightly.

"I thought you were busy." You said as you hugged him and he hugged you back.

"I am, busy with you." Myungsoo kissed the side of your head as the members cleared their throats to let you know that they were still there, watching.

"Come on inside guys." You opened your home to them as they all took off their shoes and coats as many of them carried bags. All filing into your living room they all took a seat as Myungsoo and you sat on the floor.

"Thank you for coming over, I was getting kind of lonely here all alone." You admitted as Woohyun began to throw hearts at you.

"We would have been here sooner but someone forgot their presents." Hoya said sarcastically at Sunggyu.

"I’m sorry, I just happened to be busy this week." Sunggyu snapped back as Hoya smiled at him causing you to smile too.

"Wait…" You held up your hand and pointed to the bags, "Those are presents?" You looked at Myungsoo who nodded.

"They are for each other, we all bought presents for each other." Myungsoo informed you as you nodded.

"Would any of you like some Hot Chocolate?" You asked as you stood up, the members all nodded and thanked you as you walked into the kitchen and made some hot chocolate while they all exchanged gifts.

"Sunggyu hyung should start first." Dongwoo suggested as the members all agreed. With Sunggyu surrounded in his presents, he opened one by one.

Once Sunggyu was finished, he looked over his presents as Dongwoo went next. Dongwoo unwrapped his presents with care as he saved the paper and thanked each member for their thoughtful gifts.

Myungsoo and the rest of the members had fun with opening their presents as you handed out the hot chocolate. You sat there empty handed as you looked at their grateful faces beamed at each other.

Myungsoo slipped a small wrapped present onto your knee as you looked at it in disbelief.

"I couldn’t forget my favorite girl. Now could I?" He asked as you smiled and took the small present into your hands, taking off the bow, you placed it on Myungsoo’s black hair as he smiled leaning closer to you. Opening the box, there lay a heart shaped locket with your parents on one side of the heart and Myungsoo on the other side.

"I know you would have like to be with them, but their hearts are always with you." Myungsoo said as his fingers traced up and down your arms softly.

"Thank you Myungsoo." You kissed his cheek softly thanking him for the heartfelt gift, knowing how home sick that you can get sometimes. "Wait right here."

Skipping off to the hallway closet, you opened up the door and took out seven little bags, hanging them on your fingers, you walked back and handed them out. The members opened their gifts as they were personalized snowflakes that looked professionally made. Each one was their favorite colors as you wrote their name in your home language and in Korean on each side of the snowflake.

"Omo! They are so beautiful and unique." Sungyeol smiled as you nodded and bowed to the,.

"They are so sparkly and very well done." Sungjong said as he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly.

"You are so welcome." You said to the members as they all awed at their gifts that their members and you had given them.

"Lets sing some carols!" Woohyun called happily as the members smiled and sang a capella some of the songs that they knew. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around you as you sat between his legs and leaned against his chest, listening to the angelic voices that surrounded you.

After a few beautiful songs, they all clapped and smiled at each other.

"You should sing one too, ________-ah." Dongwoo suggested as you looked at him with wide eyes.

"I only know one really well." You blushed as they cheered you on. Singing All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carrie, you started off soft, really embarrassed that such amazing music artists would get to hear you sing. Myungsoo began to sing with you as he rocked you back and forth gently, the members joined in one by one as you all sang together and had a wonderful time expressing yourself through song.

The members gave you a round of applause as you all finished the song.

"Can I see you for a moment?" Myungsoo asked as you nodded. The other Infinite members talked as Myungsoo took your hand and lead you to a secluded room. Wrapping your arms around Myungsoo’s waist you couldn’t contain your joy.

"Thank you for being here with me tonight and for the gift and for everything." You rested your chin on his chest as you looked up at him.

"You are welcome." Myungsoo smiled at you as he pulled something out from his pocket and held it above your head. Looking up at what he put over your head, it was mistletoe. Smirking at him you smiled and bit your lip.

"I think you should be with people who love you and that you love on Christmas, I don’t think that we should break that tradition." Myungsoo said as his finger lifted your chin and guided your lips to his.

Kissing you softly, he dropped the mistletoe and wrapped his hands around your back as his other hand cupped your face. Heating the kiss slowly, he moved his lips over yours as your fingers gripped onto his shirt as you felt your knees become weak. Pressing yourself closer to him Myungsoo broke the kiss, then kissed your lips a few more times before rubbing his thumb against your cheek.

"Merry Christmas."