FIRST

The Place of Memories

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a day in the office, you were really tired from all the work your boss gave you. Pile after pile you did, but more piles appeared before you. And now after all that, it was 9pm already and the sky was fully dark.

 

Your really nice boyfriend knew you were going to work overtime today and so he waited for you at the lobby of the office building. Once you saw him, you ran and tackled him into a huge hug, complaining to him that you had a hard time at work today.

 

“Aw, my baby is tired from all the work today, I shall give you a good massage to my hardworking girlfriend.” Ilhoon released you from the hug taking your handbag and slinging it onto his shoulder. “Shall we go have some food now?”

 

“Yes please, I am starving. I didn’t get to eat anything, not even a biscuit.” you whined. “Let’s go eat ddeokbokki!”

 

“Sure, anything for my baby.” He pinched your cheeks. “Let’s go!”

 

Both of you got on the bus that headed towards the city centre and it reminded you of the times before you got together with him.

 

“Hey,” you nudged Ilhoon. “remember when you confessed to me on the bus? I could still remember how it all went.”

 

“Of course I would, sweetie. It was me, afterall, who confessed to you. That was the first time when I was the most nervous. You really give me the butterflies, sweetie. And I’m glad it was you.” He held your waist close to him as you both stood on the bus.

 

“I’m glad too, that it’s you who gives me the butterflies whenever I think of you and whenever you’re near me.” Giving him a peck on the lips. “I love you so much Ilhoonie.”

 

“I love you too, but you got to stop calling me Ilhoonie. Call me oppa.” He demanded.

 

“No way Illhoonie!” You shouted as you went down the steps of the bus, and headed towards the ddeokbokki shop with Ilhoon following closely behind you, chuckling.


*Such an adorable girlfriend I have. I will never leave her. Ever.*

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! It's gordeebrubaduck. I am sooo sooo sorry that I have not updated any stories AT ALL for the past year. 

I have been the bad girl and was procrastinating. And so to say sorry to you all, I have uploaded this. It's short, I know, but I really hope you like it!