One

The Sunset

The Sunset part one.

 

It was a peaceful morning in the Soshi dorm, a day like another day, most all of the members were awake and waiting to eat breakfast, some of them were preparing it some were waiting in the living room watching cartoon and some were sleeping.

A loud voice interrupting them!!!

“Don't leave me!!!!!! Please come back!!!!!”, and everything went quiet again.

“Aish can't she just shut her freaking mouth or try to sleep without screaming like this” a voice said with an angry tone said.

“Unnie you know she can't and you know that she don't get enough sleep and that she is obligate to take sleeping tabs.” A quiet voice said.

“Maknae don't try to apologize for her and don't even try to take her side!!”

 

 

Seohyun POV:

 

Aish can't them try to understand, they said that she is mean and being a jerk without knowing the real reason behind it.

 

“And why do you take a decision for me! You're not my mother to tell me what should I do or not. If I want to protect I will do it because she is my unnie just like you Taeyeon unnie and Fany unnie.”

“Oh I forgot that you're one of 'them' only trying to protect her even after she does all of those things.”

“What kind of things? Her cold attitude towards you and the other members, her swearing habit???? But the reality that there is a reason behind it and you her friends and best-friends doesn't know it.”

“A reason?” Taeyeon unnie scoffed. “I am her best-friends she would tell me.”

“Everybody has a secret but me I discovered unnie secret just like I know that each member have a secret. I'm going to wake her up since breakfast is ready.”

 

The reason it's since Fany unnie make TaeNy became real Sunny unnie lost a part of herself she gradually became tainted by darkness. But there were other persons who were hurting like Sunny unnie, Jessica unnie and Hyoyeon unnie, but they moved on quickly, Hyoyeon unnie started to date Nicole unnie and Jessica started to fall for Sunny unnie.

 

Jessica POV:

 

Aish a whole band of es except Hyo and Maknae. The only thing that they know is talking behind my bunny's back. Did I said 'my' bunny? I wish it was real. Sigh, I can't take it any longer I have to get out this place.

“I'm going to wake her up since breakfast is ready.” Oh my chance for leaving it's here.

“And I'm going with Maknae for protecting her.” I said and Hyo said the same like me.

 

We arrived in front of Bunny's room. And we opened the door to see a little bunny curled like a ball.

“Guys wait outside. I'm gonna wake her with Sica's Style.”

 

Sunny POV:

 

“Don't leave me!!!!!! Please come back!!!!!”

Aish I have enough of that freaking annoying dream. In my dream I saw Tiffany leaving me to go with Taeyeon.

Aish I'm tired I want to sleep but I heard Maknae voice, she was talking with the others.

I already told her to stop taking my side because the others would be mad at her.

I try to ignore it and returned to sleep. But I woke up feeling warmness in my lips.

She the only one who wake me like this. But I have to stop her.

“Wake up my bunny.” She said with her sweet voice and with her head nuzzling between my s.

“Sica stop that I wanna sleep more.”
“No your gonna wake up so we can eat breakfast.”

“Ok I'm up.” I reluctantly let go of my bed and 5 minutes later I get out of the bathroom and Jessica was still here with her sticking out at me with a motion for me to take. I intertwined our hands and we get out of my and we see a dork with a shy person smiling. We started to go to the kitchen, and I looked down to see my hand perfectly placed on Jessica's hand and I start to remember that today it's the day that I choose my future, to stop or continue my career, and I decided to tell all the things that I have to say and leave SNSD.

 

After the breakfast:

 

“Guys I have something to tell.” Like I already planned it they doesn't care. “Your wish had been granted. I'm leaving SNSD.”

“That's the biggest and happy thing that I have heard on this day.” I heard the others members squeal of happiness, I guess it's karma.

“Before leaving, I'm gonna said the secret that Seohyun had mentioned.” And all of their curious gaze were on me. “I'm sorry everyone especially Taeng and Fany. Fany you have to know that I was in love with you. I've dropped a lot of hints with the hope that you know it but you're really dense.” I looked in Tiffany eyes and all that I could see is guilt. “Don't feel guilty Tiffany it was my heart fault for falling in love with you.” I quietly look at the members only for seeing them starting to cry.

“And since the day that TaeNy became one my world started to crumble down, I tried to suicide but I'm so stubborn. And since that day I've been depressed and my mood was constantly changing. And that's why I was mean at you.” I could fell tears in the corner of my eyes and seeing her crying didn't make it easy. “But I'm not sure of my decision but going away is the only way for me to heal this broken heart.”

 

And with that I quickly take my luggage and leave without looking back and I mad my way to SM.

 

At SM:

 

I arrived at uncle's office. I knock lightly on the door and open the door only to see manager oppa and uncle talking.

“Oh Soonkyu you're here. Come inside quickly.”

“Hello uncle and oppa.” I rushed into my uncle arm and hug him tightly.

“Now that you're here let's talk about your contract. Do you want to continue or leave SNSD?” That's it I have waited for this moment. “I want to quit.” I doesn't have to explain me right.

“Why do you want to leave Soonkyu???”

Oh damn it I have to explain. I explain and tell the whole story to oppa and uncle.

“I think you take the right decision Sunny but why don't take a break for reflecting and get your though on the right way.”

“Really uncle you're willing to give me a break I think it's a great idea. But don't tell the member I would come back when I'm completely healed.”

“Ok so you're taking a break if that's it you can leave.”

 

I quickly leave the office and went to the airport but I wonder if I take the right decision for leaving. I think they already called me coward for leaving like this but I don't care now the only things that matter it's fixing my broken. I took a last glance behind me, Korea let's meet in one year.