Chapter 1

The Top Class

Chapter 1

As soon as Arielle walked through the school gate she heard whispers going around and felt people glaring at her back as she walked down the school corridor.

“Oh my god look it’s that freak!”
“ Why does she even go to this school isn’t she like poor!”
“She needs to leave I don’t want to breathe the same air as an orphan!” random people whispered
* what the heck they don’t even know a thing about me, stupid people don’t know who they are messing with* Arielle thought while she mentally smirked, she wondered how did she even survive all the bullying, how did it start, who started it, it surely wasn’t Arielle herself, she always stayed in the shadows no one even knew who she was or even noticed her before.

As soon as she opened her locker she heard shouts coming from the end of the corridor.
“Kai look at me!”
“Kris over here!”
“I love you.”
“Please accept my gifts.” Fan girls screamed at the two members of the kingka group called Exo, Exo has been popular since kindergarten sadly Arielle went to the same kindergarten with them but she thinks that they never knew her or acknowledged her presence, when they were the first people to be friends with her.

Once Arielle retrieved her books for her first class she looked back at the kingka’s and rolled her eyes wondering what do all these girls see in them, they are just normal good looking guys once she turned her back to them she walked in a quick pace and past the two kingka’s not noticing that they were both secretly glancing at her as she passed by, once she reached the end of the corridors she went up to level 3 to go to her music class.

Once Arielle made it onto level 3 she shuffled down the empty corridors to classroom 3B for her piano class before she reached her classroom she was suddenly pushed against the lockers and suddenly....
*PAKK* she was slapped across the face..
“I thought I told you to not flirt with the kingka’s!” Nicole shouted, the oh-so popular queenka trio that consists of Krystal, Nicole and Suzy. They hated Arielle and Arielle had no idea why they hated her anyways.
“I didn’t flirt with them neither have I talked to them...” Arielle quietly said resisting to do anything that will get her into more trouble.
“Don’t lie I saw you looking at Kris and Kai in the hallways!” Krystal exclaimed while kicking her in the stomach.
“I’m sorry I won’t do it again...” Arielle cried out to Krystal and Nicole.
“I will go a different way to my locker and classes now please stop!” Arielle begged.
“Should we stop Nicole?” Krystal questioned Nicole.
“Hmmm I don’t know should we” Nicole replied. “Hmm I don’t think so” Krystal snickered, while they kept on beating up Arielle they didn’t hear the footsteps of a very important person become louder and louder

“What do you guys think you’re doing!” Kris said as he showed his oh so famous poker face. “Kris oppa..” Nicole cooed, “we are just showing this girl a lesson on how to be a low-life nerd like she is!” Krystal spat at me while I just sat there unfazed. “Well at least I don’t look like I just stole a birthday and smashed it on my face as soon as I woke up from my bed THE TRASH CAN!” I replied as I heard a few snickers down the hall way. “Watch your mouth you little !” Krystal commanded. “Umm how can I I’ll probably need a mirror it’s just that if I make you get one it will break Waaaaaaaaaaa my poor mirrors!” I fake cried as Krystal stood there fuming as soon as I put my head up I started smirking. “Sooo did you hear anything break yet!” I commented. “Yeah your face!” Krystal said furiously as she charged at me, Kris tried to stop the argument until he saw the cold look I gave him he backed down. “Uh-huh stop right there.” I said a I put my hand so it was right in front of Krystal’s face. “ We need to go to class now and I have no time for this so off right now ok I seriously mean it because you don’t who I am and who your messing with." I said as I walked closer to her and as I grabbed her collar of her shirt I punched her in the face. “So if you want to fight again I’d love to just message me since you like to stalk me a lot and we could meet up somewhere so you can TRY to beat the living out of me!” I said as I chuckled at he thought. “Now you might want to lay of the vanilla cake with all that icing I think it’s a bit to fattening to the face don’t you think.” I instructed as I got a make-up wipe from my bag. “Here let me get it of you.” Arielle taunted as she slapped crystals face with the make-up cleansing wiped. “EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW what is that is it even makeup LOLZ!” I laughed as I rolled on the floor. “I will get you Arielle!” Krystal threatened “Awww I’m not lesbian so keep those HIV’s and AID’s away from this body!” Arielle joked. “I mean it Arielle I will get you!” Krystal threatened “Umm should I give you good luck or what” Arielle said curelessly, Kris just le face palmed “EURGH YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT” Krystal shouted infuriated as she stormed off. “Arielle just like Krystal said we will get you!” Suzy and Nicole taunted. “OH MY GOSH JUST STOP IT I know I’m irresistible but please just put a stop to the lesbian thing okay!” Arielle yelled. “Krystal is right you are full of it,” as Suzy stormed off Nicole gave me a glare before she ran after her. “YES I AM SO FULL OF IT I’M SO FULL OF INESS!” I shouted as I replied back to them. “AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I heard them scream. “Teehee this was too funny." I said as I pulled out my SGS4 and took a picture of my face. “Instagram Instagram ohhhhhhhh 6000 more likes oh nice post hmmm what should I comment umm got into a fight…… nooooo that’s just retarded umm met a hobo and asked her if I could get a makeover for free… no that’s to mean umm never mind I’ll ask joonma to help me.” I said as I talked to myself. “Umm arielle-ssi,” Kris interrupted. "Huh yes kris-ssi.” Arielle said as she was surprised due to the sudden voice. “Don’t you have to go to class?" Kris asked. “Not really I’m supposed to be working in my company- I meant I don’t have to but I think you have to so see you.” Arielle giggled as she skipped away. “Hmmm what an interesting girl.."Kris said, as he walked to his classroom. “Sorry I’m late teacher Kim.” Kris said, as he did a 90 degree bow to the teacher to show how sorry he is. “Kris I understand I saw it too now go sit down.” teacher Kim said as she smiled softly.

10 minutes later                                                                     

“Lee sojin?”
“Here!”
“Park Arielle?” teacher Kim called out. “Park Arielle?” the teacher called out again whispers were heard across the classroom. “Oh well I’ll just mark her here.” “MISS but shouldn’t she get marked absent since she isn’t here?” A student called out. “Maybe she’s skipping class!” Victoria shouted out loud, Victoria hated Arielle so much that she even took it to the point where she slashed Arielle across the stomach with a knife, laughter erupted in the classroom as soon as she said that “I’m not sure about you but Arielle doesn’t need to come to school heck she doesn’t even need to go to university” teacher Kim explained. “But why...” “WHY BUT WHY because she graduated university at the age of 8 she was a valedictorian in all of her schools, she kept on getting moved because she was to advanced, do you guys even know who her family is?” Teacher Kim asked with a surprised expression. “No do we look like we want to spend our time on her!” Suzy replied. “Oh well it seems like you nearly give her all of your time!” teacher Kim spat. “No we don’t you old lady!” Suzy shouted. “I’m the old lady your just a year younger than me your 21 for god sakes and you’re in this year level so shut your mouth and yes you do since you guys like to bully her so much” teacher Kim exploded everyone sat there surprised at their teachers sudden explosion, she was usually a cool teacher so they were surprised due to her anger when they started teasing Arielle.

“You know what I’ll give you a warning now, be careful with what you do to Park Arielle or even what you say because I will only say this once, if her family finds out about this bullying I won’t guarantee your safety, but listen to my warning because if you don’t not only you but your family will go into ruins I mean it” Teacher Kim instructed “also because of your stupid group SUZY you made it worse so I’d back off from bullying her- MISS can you please tell us who her family is?” TaeHyung interrupted “I’m sorry no, but you should wait for her to tell you” teacher Kim said agitated, whispers went around “maybe she is a part of the mafia” “no she looks to weak” ”well you never know she might be” “DID YOU GUYS NOT HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID BEFORE” Teacher Kim exploded once again “yes, teacher Kim” the students replied in unison “oh well then listen” KRINGGG~

Once everyone packed up they waited till the teacher dismissed them until someone very important walked in gasps went around the room “omg who is that hottie” “I’ll make him mine”  “Kya is he coming to our classroom” “YAY a new hot class mate” whispers from the girls went around

“Hello Mrs Kim I am here to talk about my sister Park Arielle” Gasps went around the classroom once again as everyone thought they were day dreaming “And I am her cousin” once again every ones jaws dropped “oh I know who you are okay can we please talk about your sister once every one leaves” teacher Kim requested “NO we would like to talk to the whole class too” one of them commanded “h-Hu-huh yea-yeah” Teacher Kim Stuttered ‘okay guys listen up we have 2 VERY important people here to talk to us” teacher Kim shakily said, she was scared, she feared the two, they were from the TOP CLASS…