We've Promise..

Promise..

“Wait for me,ne ?”

“Ne,Doo.. I’ll wait for you . B-but w-will you really comeback to me ?”

“Mm, I will..”

“Yaksok ?”

“Yaksok..”

“Doo, I love you..”

“Ne, nado saranghae..”

 

***8 years later***

“Junnie hyung~ Maybe you need to forget about Doo Joon hyung, maybe just maybe h-how if he  found someone else when he is in German . I-I mean he is handsome, young, and attractive.. And yours and his love is still a young love at that time.. How if it just desire, how if you’re waiting for him right here and he is somewhere with another man or some y girls ? It’s been 8 years Junnie hyung, 8 years.. He never send you messages or call you after a year he is there . It’s hurt me seeing you like this . Waiting for him, without even know will he come back or not . It’s hurt me seeing my hyung that always cheerful start to be lifeless after he never call you again.. *sob* It’s hurt.. hurt..”

“Mian Kwangie, but I can’t . I’ve promise to wait for him, so I will . Mian if you feel hurt.. Hyung just wanna wait for him . But may be you’re right, I need to stop waiting .  Please give me time, at least until the end of this year.. If he still doesn’t come back, hyung will try to forget about him..”

“Ne hyung..”

 

Ki Kwang POV

***a year later***

“Kwangie~ Come on get up ! Or you’ll be late to your office and your boss, Son Dong Woon will get angry .”

“Ahh no !! I’m late !! I’ll have a meeting in 15 minutes !”

“Cam down Kwangie, how about I’ll drive you to your office and yoou’ll have your breakfast in the car ? I’ve made it for you so now you just need to take a bath and prepare for the meeting .”

“Ok hyung..”

“Now what are you waiting for ? Go !!”

“Ne hyung !!”

I’m glad that Junnie hyung start to be his real self . If some day I meet that Doo Joon, I’ll make sure to punch him real hard !

 

“Hyung, gomawo..”

“Ne Kwangie~ Now go ! Or you’ll be real late..”

“Ne hyung.. Bye-yeom~”

“Bye..”

 

Jun Hyung POV

It’s hard to pretend that I’ve forget about Doo, about the promise that we make.. Eventhough I said I’ve stop waiting for him, in the inside I still wait for him, still wait for him to fulfill his promise..

 

“Hyung, can we open the cafe now ?”

“Ne Seobie~”

 

Yeah, now I’m opening a cafe . I stop my job as a composer, sometimes I still compose songs but not like befor now composing is just a hobby, I stop making it as my main income . It’s to tiring and I want to open a cafe and make coffee for everyone, coffee that always being Doo favourite-or atleast that what he said because he always prefer coke than coffee if it’s not the one that I make .

 

“Excuse me, I want to order one frappe please .”

Frappe ? How can he know frappe ? It’s rare for people to know frappe, especially a frappe that using whip cream  . And.. It’s Doo’s favourite .

“Sir ? You know frappe right ?”

“Ah ne, you want to drinkit here or take away sir ?”

“Take away please, it’s for my boss.. Oh, and please give whip cream on top of it .”

“Ok sir..”

 

“Sir, here’s your frappe .”

“Ah thanks..”

 

***Inside an office, near the cafe***

“Seung, have you got me frappe ?”

“Yes boss, and using whip cream just as you want .”

“Good . Did you get it from the cafe that I mention to you ?”

“Yes my boss.. But, why suddenly you want coffee from that cafe ? I know you hate coffee and only want to drink coke .”

“Hyun Seung, you must know one think . It’s because of love, because the one that make the coffee is the one I love . Now, get back to the office before my coffee not cold anymore .”

“ Yes sir .”

 

Doo Joon POV

Junnie, I’m sorry for making you wait for me for a long time . From now on, I will make you happy, I’m sorry for making you cry because of me . I’ll try my best to be the best person for you, and now I’m sure at least I can make you happy... I hope you still remember our promise .

 

“Boss, your frappe .”

“Thanks Seung, and just call me hyung .”

“Ne hyung . Can I do anything else for you ?”

“Yeah, please call Dong Woon to meet me this evening .”

“OK hyung..”

 

***In the evening, at the office***

“Woon, how’s our branch in China and Japan ?”

“It’s fine Doo . BEAST and BTOB will launch a new type of gadget this month .”

“Ok, just give the report to me later . And please use hyung .”

“Ne Doo~”

 

Ki Kwang POV

Ah, it’s night already . I’ll just go to Junnie hyung’s cafe, maybe he’ll need my help to prepare for tomorrow . And suddenly the door open, and Ki Kwang’s boss, Dong Woon show up .

 

“You’re not go home yet ?”

“No boss, I’ll go home in a few minutes . I just finish make the material for tomorrow meeting .”

“Oh, alright then . Do you want to go home with me ? I mean I bring my car and it’s already dark outside, it’ll be dangerous if you go home by yourself .”

“Thank you boss, but I think I’ll refuse your invitation since I need to meet my hyung first at his cafe . And I’m a boy so it won’t be dangerous for me and just for your information i’m a black belt .”

“Oh, ok then . Be careful on your way home and drop the formality . Just call me Dong Woon .”

“Ne boss.. I mean D-Dong Woon .” And Dong Woon give a smile as an answer to Ki Kwang . Ahh, his smile is sweet..

 

***Jun Hyung’s cafe***

“Hyung~ Do you need any help ?”

“No need Kwangie, now just go home and take a rest .”

“But hyung~”

“No but ! Now go home and take a rest . Ok Kwangie ?”

“Umm ok hyung..”

 

Doo Joon POV

Today I’ll make sure to meet Junnie . I hope he didn’t hate me and still love me . I hope.. So today I’ll visit his cafe .

 

***Jun Hyung’s cafe***

“Sir, I want to  order a frappe with whip cream and a cafe latte please .”

“Ok wait for a while sir..”

 

***after a while***

“Sir, here is your frappe and cafe latte . D-Doo ?”

“Yes, it’s me Junnie . Junnie, I’m sorry I know I’m at fault when I never contact you .But I do that because before the office that I built was burn by fire . All of the thing that I built vanish . I though I can’t come back to you with my condition like that . So I built my office back . Do you forgive me Jun ?”

“Ne, I forgive you.. But you should at least tell me about it .”

“Ne Junnie, mian..”

“Umm Doo.. I’ve forgive you .”

 

“Doo..”

“Waeyo Junnie ?”

“No, I just wanna say I love you Doo..”

“Nado saranghae Junnie~”

 

***A few months later***

“Junnie~ Mian, I have to leave you again .”

“It’s alright Doo, you have to do important thing at America right ?”

“Yeah but..”

“No but Doo, it’s ok you go . But promise me you’ll come back .”

“Ne, I promise Junnie..”

 

***

Well, it's the end of the story..

Please give comments..

And maybe you can check my other 2jun story, Sugar For The Coffee

Oh, and do you think I should make the sequel of it about the kiwoon ?

Your browser does not support iframes.

">Click this