Story Of My Life

Story Of My Life

 

// story of my life //

 

 

 

"Jiyong, in life, you should know how much I love you, I have always love you," Chaerin's voice rang in my head.

 

Chaerin, I had always loved you, in my heart. But would you be happy if I move on?

 

"Jiyong, if ever, you find a girl that would love you as much as I love you, marry her," today marks the fourth year of Chaerin's death anniversary.

 

 

Chaerin and I was once married. We got a beautiful and healthy baby girl. Her name is Kwon Chaerie. After Chaerin gave birth, she passed away. She was sick all along. She was not supposed to get pregnant but yet she did it. It was my fault. I impregnated her. If she's not pregnant, we would have been happy. Sadly, god love her more. She sacrificed her life for our daughter.

 

 

"Appa, hurry up, omma Dara is waiting for us already," a four year old Chaerie came running to me.

 

 

After two years that Chaerin left us, I remarried. To Sandara Park.

 

She was more than willing to stay by my side through out this two years. She took care of Chaerie when I was a mess. Each day, for two years, I drowned myself in alcohol. I barely came home. I even neglected my duties as a father. But Dara was there, all along. Carried the burdens I left behind. She took care of Chaerie when I was out, somewhere. Even after I kicked her out for several times, throw insults at her, she was and is still there, smiling and helping.

 

"Arasso baby," I interlaced my hands to my daughter's little ones.

 

 

"Aigoo, baby, look at omma Dara, she's like an angel right?" I smile at her once we reached downstairs.

 

"Omma Dara look like one, no doubt appa," she giggled.

 

"Aigoo, you two, always teases me, come on, we are going to be late," she then came up to me and adjusted my tie. I lazily placed my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Ji, stop being a baby, Chaerie is looking," she whispered. Then, as if not enough of our closeness, I kiss her lips, and pull back quickly.

 

 

"Alright, let's go," I happily said.

 

 

 

 

 

Upon reaching Chaerin's grave, I thought I would cry a bucket like before, but no. The one crying wasn't me, but Dara.

 

"Chaerin, mianhe, I'm sorry for everything. I felt guilty for replacing your place...you were supposed to be here instead of me," I pull Dara closer to me, while Chaerie stood beside me.

"Hey, Chae, I know you don't blame Dara right? And our daughter is all grown up, she look exactly like you, Dara took care of her well," I smile upon seeing her grave.

 

Chaerie then placed a bouquet of flowers for her mommy, "there you go mommy, your favourite white rose," she smiled.

 

"Mommy, omma Dara is pregnant with my little brother, I'm going to have a brother soon," Chaerie added.

 

 

"Ji, I'll be in the car, come on Chaerie baby," it's as if Dara could understand me.

 

 

 

After they are far from me, I started to smile at Chaerin's grave.

 

"Thank you Chae, for everything, our memories are still in my heart, I had always loved you, but god gave me another beautiful creature that I can never get rid of, she's like you, persistent, pretty, optimistic, but she had one more extra one, she's naggy but I love her Chae, as much as I love you, but a little more for her, she's seven months pregnant with my son, our daughter will have a dongsaeng soon, I'll be going, they are waiting, please look after us, guide us to correct path," I wiped my tears.

 

 

 

"Goodbye Chaerin," I smile and started to head off to my two angels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

// xxbabybunnyxx notes //

 

hi, this is just a one shot. Actually it came up to me while i was asleep. i had a dream yknow.

hope you all will love this story. do comment/subscribe arasso?? :)