How Cat met Taemin

How Cat Met Puppy

I looked at my watch before I entered through the big gate of the college, 7:20 I was a little late from my usual timing but that didn’t matter since I know no one will be in class until 7:40. Oh I forgot what I had for the first class. Since I didn’t actually care I did not bother to check my timetable yesterday, I took out my phone ready to text my friend Onew, but then I decided not to for two reasons: First I did not want to be a bother to him, second I want to pass sometime so I’ll pretend to be busy at the computer in the library, and at the same time ill check my timetable online.

 

****

I looked at the digital clock on the computer, it was blinking 7:40 I panicked a little, despite not knowing why, plus the first class won’t start until 8:00. I got on the elevator and hit the button with the number “2”. I expected to see someone when the doors opened but I didn’t and I didn’t even bother worrying about it. I pushed through the glass door that leads to the hall, I peeked at the study area room which was on my right, and it was empty as well. I walked to my first class, it was empty, and so I sat on my usual spot, the 4th row, 1st seat on the right side of the room. I plugged my earphones to my phone and started listening to the only 3 songs I had in my phone “Lucifer, Hello and Ring Ding Dong”. I was sure the music wasn’t too loud for the others to hear through my earphones, and not too low for me to hear.

 

After sometime some guy came in, I knew he was from my class but I did not even bother learning his name, he sat on the 1 seat, and first row on the left, I stared at him for a while still confused why no one showed up, I looked up at the clock “7:58” Class is starting in 2 minutes and yet only me and this guy showed up? I wondered to myself then my phone vibrated I picked it up and walked out the class, I looked at my phone it was a text from Onew “Good morning sunshine, don’t forget the first class starts at 10AM, be sure to get some more sleep, okay?” I stared at my phone,What is this for real?! But I just checked the timetable…? I sent him a text back “ Good morning hyung, are you sure the first class starts at 10, and not 8? But I just checked the timetable…” I waited for him to text and after a while he replied “ Hahahahahaha  don’t tell me you didn’t know and that you’re in college now hahahahaa” Very funny, UGH! I pinched the bridge of my nose while thinking of how much more sleep I could have gotten.

 

I checked my e-mail through my phone and turn out it was indeed right, the first class starts at 10AM, Then why didn’t they update the timetable, lame people not doing their job! I walked to the bathroom to check on my hair, before going back to class. I found the guy still there I laughed a little, how long will it take him to realize the first 2 classes were shifted? Haha he has until 10 to find out hhahaha, I walked to him trying to act casual:

 “Hey” I greeted him

“Hey, good morning”

“Why are you here so early?” I tried hard not to laugh, it was funny despite the both of us being in the same situation.

“Dosent the first class start at 8” He sounded confused.

As I took a closer look at him, this guy did actually look cute.

“Haha” I laughed “ No actually class starts at 10, they shifted the first 2 classes” He looked at me with his mouth forming an “O” “Really?”  I smiled and nodded. He took out his phone and started making phone calls to make sure, and after he was done he walked to me with an embarrassed smile that made him look so squishable “You are right… now this is embarrassing I should have checked my e-mail before I slept”

“Why dont you call me hyung? You look younger than me, How old are you anyway?” I asked the blonde boy.

“I just turned 18 on the 18th of this month”  I looked at him for a while before averting my eyes “How very rude of you, Iam 19, so call me hyung okay?” I tried to be bossy a little bit, I couldn’t help it. He bit his lower lip in embarrassment and I couldn’t help but think this was so adorable, “ Awww, you’re so cute” I patted his blonde hair ”So what’s your name?”

He looked at me and smiled “ My name is Lee Taemin” He bowed “Nice to meet you Kibum hyung” He knows my name? Am I that popular already? I have been here since 2 months now, and I barley know any of my class mates names.

****

The plot of the story and everything else is in my head, I didn’t know this chapter would end so quickly, anyway in the next chapter I will try and hurry up a little bit in the event,  until Kibum finally meets Jonghyun which will hopefully be in the 3rd chapter. 

Photobucket

 

Photobucket