Different Colors of Roses 1: White

Flowers

Italics are flashbacks

 

 

6:59      *click

 

 

 

 

Jessica stops the alarm clock before it rings.Jessica would stare at her ceiling before arranging her bed and prepare for work.

 

 

Her alarm clock would always start ringing at exactly 7:00 am. She was known to be a heavy sleeper but ever since that night, Jessica has always woke up before 7:00 am.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Jessica was ready to go to work. She decided to walk to work instead of using her car. Being late was never an issue for Jessica since she is the CEO and also it was a great opportunity to soaked up some sunlight and admire the surroundings.

 

 

 

Jessica was passing through the park when she saw 2 kids playing in the playground.

 

 

 

 

She noticed that boy was hiding a white rose at his back. he gave it to the girl and hugged her. Jessica smiled while reminiscing at her past.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was running towards the campus. She needed to hurry because she was almost late for her exam because she overslept again. She made her way to the school's garden since it was the closest way to her room. She was running when she doesn't see a tree root and falls onto the ground.

 

Jessica was expecting pain from her fall but she realize that there was someone catch her fall.

 

 

She looks up and saw a man smiling at her. Her eyes widen and immediately stood up and bows to the man.

 

 

"I'm super sorry! I didn't see the root! I'm really sorry! Are you hurt?"

"Hahaha. I'm okay. I'm glad you didn't get hurt." The man chuckles and smiles at Jessica.

She was to ask him when she heard the school bell.

 

"Ohh !!! I'm late! I'm really sorry but I needed to go. I'll make it up to you next time."

"It's okay. Here, take this." The man hands him a white rose.

"Thank You and Bye!See you around!"

"Bye!"

 

Jessica turned around look at the man smiling and waving at her. She smiled and runned towards her room.

Luckily for Jessica her teacher was also late and she able to answer the entire exam.

 

 

Jessica was packing her things when she saw the white rose.

She pick up the rose and headed home with a big smile on her face.

 

TBC

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR READERS!!!! 

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS BUSY WITH UNIVERSITY STUFF AND LACKED OF IDEAS.

I DO HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

SINCE ITS ALREADY 2014, PART OF MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE THIS YEAR. WHICH MEANS I'LL TRY TO UPDATE WHEN IM NOT BUSY WITH MY STUDIES.

 

PS: SORRY FOR THE GRAMATICAL ERRORS!

PSS: PLEASE DO COMMENT! AUTHORS MOTIVATION TO WRITE IS THROUGH THE READERS COMMENTS.

 

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!!!