take bubble baths (of insecurity and kisses everywhere)

The List (My Wish List)

WARNING: This contains (of the imaginative kind *wink*). No scenes (only implications of it) so I didn't deem it "rated" enough to mark it as M. If you dislike or get easily offended or something - DO NOT READ. Other than that, there really isn't anything dirty about it.


“Hurry up, babe! My fingers are getting pruny!” Jiyong yells.

“Oh, hush! You’ve only been in there for less than 10 minutes,” I scowl, adjusting my bathrobe as I approached the bathroom.

I peek in.

There was Jiyong in all his glory, face scrunched in impatience and blonde hair ruffled messily, as he sat in the white oval tub, bottom half covered with bubbles and a rubber ducky hovering just about his s.

I hesitated to take a step into the bathroom, clutching the towel robe even tighter in my sweaty hands.

, , , I don’t think I can do this, I think to myself, body flushed with trepidation. Why did I even suggest that we do this? me. him. Stupid, stupid, stupid –

“Yah!” he yells again. “You’re not backing out now, are you?”

“No – of course not!” But my voice cracks and I can imagine the smirk on his face as I bang my head against the wall.

“Hurry up then.”

I don’t respond.

“Baaaaaaabe,” he whines, “come onnnnnnn,” more whining and he sighs, “I have seen everything, you know. I mean, you’re no bloody .” His voice stops and I can hear the smugness in his voice as he continues, “After you met me, that is.”

“This is different,” I mumble, mouth pressed softly on the wooden door.

“I don’t see much of a difference,” he says. “Obviously, this will end up in . Only kinkier and in a tub.”

“Ji!” I scream, scandalized.

“Look,” he pauses and I hear a splash of water, “do you want me to walk out of this tub right this moment and drag you in here with me?”

I panic mildly. “Sit your down!” I tell him and there’s another, louder, splash of water. I groan silently to myself. it. The door slowly creaks open and my leg lazily crosses the door.

“Oooooh, you’re teasing me,” Jiyong says, voice flat and sarcastic.

 “Shut up!” Feeling a wee bit offended, I stomp into the bathroom and slam the door shut. “There! Now I’m–”

“Yes, yes, you are.” I feel him eyeballing me and I wrap my arms around my chest. Jiyong wiggles his eyebrows at me, a erted smile on his face. “Good. Now take that robe off.” Cue more absurd eyebrow-wiggling.

I grabbed a sponge and threw it at him, revelling in his little yelp when it hit him. “Stop that, you creep.”

“Baby, pleeeeeaaaase,” Jiyong pleads, frowning at my robe, “just take that stupid thing off.”

“Ok, ok, ok, bloody Christ,” I ramble. Jiyong’s bats his eyelashes and pouts, trying to entice me with cute expressions. “Just because you look really ugly when you’re trying to act cute,” I add.

“You love me, ugly aegyo and all.”

I ignore that and take a deep breath.

Jiyong’s eyes are wide with anticipation.

The robe falls.

“Yes, yes, yes – no, no, no! You’re wearing your swimsuit underneath?!” he shouts incredulously, face so utterly devastated as he stares at my one-piece.

I cross my arms and give him a look. “Ji, what in fresh hell would let you think that I’d bath with you?”

He groans in frustration. “For god’s sakes, Sam! We’ve done it before – many times. On the sofa, on the kitchen counter, on the stairs, in that dressing room in Forever 21–”

I yank a towel from a random shelf and start covering myself with it, blushing from the sudden onslaught of that day. “Don’t remind me!”

“Why are you still so shy?!” he yells and I turn silent.

His words hit a nerve.

He repeats, in a softer tone, “Why are you still so shy?”

I clutch the towel to my chest and slide to a crouch on the marble floor. “All those times were done in dark places,” I say, more so to the ground than Jiyong.

Jiyong looks confused. “What does that have to do with anything?”

Idiot, IDIOT, I think.  I breathed a heavy sigh before answering. “Ji, I’m not confident with my body,” I confess.

He gives me this look, this you’re-ing-with-me look.

“I’m serious.”

Jiyong grows angry. “What? Who told you that? Was it one of your exes? I’ll murder that motherer so bad, he’ll be wishing–”

“No, Ji,” I interrupt him. “Look at me.” He stares into my eyes and I stare back solemnly. “Look at me.” I gesture at my body, then at him. “I’m some plain girl, and you’re G-Dragon. You can get any girl you want but you chose me. You can have anyone, maybe even a Victoria’s Secret model or who has a prettier face and definitely a nicer bod–”

Too caught up in my rant, I suddenly find Jiyong’s face just mere inches from mine and my mouth stops functioning.

“Shut up,” he grasps both my shoulders and leans in even closer to whisper in my ear, his breath tickling me, “you’re beautiful.”

I shake my head resolutely. Jiyong and I make eye contact. My insides turn to complete mush. He has the most mesmerizing eyes.

“If you won’t believe me, then I’ll prove it to you,” he says. “I’ll show you.”

I open my mouth to say something but suddenly I feel a pair of soft, wet lips touching that one spot on my neck and my body quivers at his touch.

“Your sensitive skin,” he mumbles huskily, nipping at my ears and, to my complete embarrassment, I let out a mewl.

I cover my mouth with my hands to stop anything else from breaching past my lips.

“One of my favourite parts of you,” he gently pries away my fingers, his mouth still against my skin, “your lips.”

The kiss is sensual and passionate and oh god I hate him and his stupid, stupid perfection. It is short though, with only the slightest bit of tongues and I miss the feel of his lips against mine as it stopped.

But his lips still never break contact with my body. “Your beauty spot.”

I giggle as he starts nuzzling my little black mole that sits right in the crook of my neck. “Stop, Ji!” I swat him playfully and he captures my lips once more, our tongues caught in a dance and our hands roaming and touching everywhere. It was then I noticed that Jiyong was stark and his body was pressed flushed against mine and were those his hands taking off my swimsuit?

Before I can even register things clearly, still left dazed by his peppering kisses in just the right places, Jiyong successfully takes of my clothing – albeit a little difficultly.

“ing female swimsuits,” he curses under his breath.

My nerves are all over the place and it doesn’t help that the feel of his skin is so hot and warm and welcoming. It leaves tingles all over my skin and I don’t feel so bothered about my insecurity anymore. All I care about now is that Ji loves me just the way I am, and all I want now is for him to just not stop touching me.

“Convinced now, babe?” he asks me, pulling me even closer and tighter in his embrace.

“Ji,” I moan softly, tucking my head into his neck and wrapping my arms and legs around him. “Let’s bath.”

“And have ?” he chirps.

“Don’t ing push it.”

“Aw,” he pouts childishly.

“But, yeah, sure.”

We kiss and cuddle and just touch each other for the next five hours. All in the comfort of that one bath tub.