Prologue

Someone Like Him


Chapter 1 : Prologue

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huang Zitao!"

 

 

 

Someone called him, shouting. Zitao runs, with the long legs he has, as fast as he could. He doesn't want to turn back. That caused Zitao to get chased by the one who shouted for him. Zitao ignored the public who are watching him strangely. He turned to a street and find a suitable place to hide.

 

 

Busy of running and looking behind, Huang Zitao forgot to look forward. Causing him to get bumped accidentally. “Ouch!” Zitao rubbed his temple which starts bleeding. The person knocked him too hard.

 

 

“I’m sorry!” Zitao apologized.

 

 

“My stuffs! You— Hey! Wait!” Before the person could say anything, Zitao already stood and disappeared. He is in a rush.

 

 

“Huang Zitao! Where are you going?!”

 

 

Zitao got caught by the guy around his age. A punch hitted on his stomach, causing him to spit blood.

 

 

“Hit me more! I’m not going anywhere, !” he glared to the guy.

 

 

“Zitao, I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to.” The guy said softly.

 

 

“What do you want from me?!” Zitao was trying to wake up from his weakness. He was trying to be strong.

 

 

“You are going to Korea soon, Huang Zitao.”

 

 

Huang Zitao? What do you mean by Huang? I’m not one of the family anymore.” Zitao said rudely, making the guy left one more punch. This time he was punched on the face.

 

 

“Stop being rude! You can’t be a street fighter!” the guy raised his tone. When he realized he was being mean to his cousin, he started to talk gently. “I’m sorry. I know you want to be a fighter but... grandmama needs you. We need you.”

 

 

“She needs me? The needs me?! Oh my God! She left me here for 9 years, Yifan, 9 years! And now when you guys are going to bankrupt, you guys searched me. What do you think I am, huh?! A wishing stone? Go! Leave me alone!”

 

 

Yifan sighed. “Fine, Zitao. I’m going to leave you alone. But grandmama won’t.” He started to step forward. “Let’s see how long you could live as a street fighter.” Yifan whispered, but Zitao could still hear him.

"Am I going to die?"