Forgive Me

Forgive Me (aka Small BaekChen fic)

Jongdae huffed after he left the room and searched for the conveniently missing partner-in-crime who appeared to have gotten off scot-free. It was Baekhyun's idea to replace Kris' toothpaste with mustard, yet because Jongdae was caught laughing out loud and Baekhyun MIA; he was the one who was scolded by both leaders. It wasn't fair; it wasn't his fault... this time.

When he heard the familiar giggle and the sound of running feet around the corner, Jongdae bolted after growling, "Baekhyun, you get back here!"

After chasing Baekhyun around other members of the group and furniture, he was able to trap the other in his room which was empty from his usual roommates. Jongdae shut the door behind him and made sure it was locked, while Baekhyun grabbed a pillow for a shield.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Baekhyun fumbled with a string of apologies even though it was obvious that he truly wasn't with that grin from ear-to-ear on his face, "it was really funny though!"

Jongdae stomped closer, raising a fist in the air, ready to punch him playfully, "it was funny until I was the one who got in trouble for it."

"Ah, I know," the blonde grimaced sheepishly, dropping the pillow onto the ground so he could stop Jongdae's fists with his hands, clasping them. He moved closer with the usual rectangle-smile of his, "I'm sorry," he leaned forward to kiss him, softly.

Although flushed from the gesture, Jongdae kept a straight frowning face, pouting "I'm still mad at you."

Baekhyun let go of his hands and lifted them up to nestle on the sides of his face, thumbs brushing his cheeks, "can you forgive me?" he asked, resting his forehead against his.

"I don't think I should," Jongdae said, a smile reaching his own lips.

"Mm? Are you sure? I can make it up to you~" he sang, kissing the corner of Jongdae's mouth and snuck one hand under the shirt to brush at the bare skin.

Jongdae grabbed at the hand under his shirt and smiled, teasingly, "how about next time I do a prank but you get scolded for it, hm?"

Baekhyun with a defeated expression, sighed, "Fine," and grabbed at the shirt, "but first we have fun now, right?"

Laughing, Jongdae pulled the other down to the bed, "of course!"


unbeta'd
Prompt: Baekhyun and Chen pull a prank on the other members, Chen gets in trouble and is scolded. Baekhyun watches and laughs, Chen is angry. Baekhyun kisses him 

I'm sorry this wasn't that great. I really want to write for you guys but nothing was coming to my head ;^;