Name

Not Alone

I know.im late and im sorry. I just I've been busy with school and stuff. I havent had the chance to actually write so heres the prologue i just recently finished and sorry again. T.T

________________________________________________________________

Living 

 

Life 

 

Loving 

 

 They were just words. I always wondered what they meant. What it was like to feel them. I'm 19 and for ten years I wondered what they meant, I wondered when they would be constants in my life.

 

 Constant. This word I knew very well. Because this I had. I had the bright white light of my prison, the faceless scientists haunting my nightmares and, the needles poking and prodding my skin.

 

My thoughts, my fantasies were also always there but they made me yearn for for those three words and name, for I have long forgotten my own, My thoughts are surrounded by my desire to escape and every day, I fantasized about someone coming for me and giving me a name.

 

"No. 12328 cell door unlocked " the once blinding white light, glaring red and flashing. Something is wrong all round on me have been taken already and my door can't be forced open.

 

My door opened and the I saw it my salvation in the form of a blonde male. "You comimg?" His smooth voice brought chills to my spine but I could help but nod. A grin split his face. He pulled me up as if I weighed nothing and put me on my feet. He looked at me. "What's your name?" I shrugged and motioned with my head to my chest, printed on my straitjacket was my serial number.

 

He shook his head "If you dont have a name iI'll give you one, how about ......" To see him undoing my straitjacket and thinking about what to name me warmed my heart. "Taemin thats your name okay? its Taemin and mine is Key" I felt something for the first time in so long I felt happy. I had a name! Finally I have a name, my very own. Its beautiful, it's Taemin.