Swimsuit season

Swim suit season

"I can't believe you guys are making us do this!" Sheila whined. Brooke tried to cover her face to hide herself.

"You can't make me go in there." Brooke said and sat on the ground.

"We can't help you guys don't have style." Jiyong said trying not to laugh.

"YAH!" Sheila and Brooke yelled in unison.

"Hey the sooner we get in there the sooner we get out." Top said trying to be sympathic.

"Yeah and plus would you rather go in there with us or Teddy?" Taeyang asked.

"NO NOT HIM!" The girls yelled.

"Then let's go. I want Brookie to look her absolute best." Seungri said grabbing Brooke and pulling her into the store.

"Yah Sheila will be the most beautiful!" Daesung said and hugged Sheila. Both girls blushed. Everyone walked into the store and looked around.

"Ahh swimsuit season." Taeyang took in a deep breathe.

"Wow you really do need a girl." Brooke mumbled.

"I heard that." Taeyang said.

"Look we didn't come here to fight now both of you be quite or you are going to the beach with 50's swimsuits." Top scolleded them.

"Sheila let's go look at  those swim suits over there." Brooke pointed out.

"Hey L. Joe texted me and said they want us to have lunch with them today." Sheila said looking at a black swim suit with a simple white bow on it.

"That sounds fun!" Brooke said with a big grin.

"Brooke anything involving food and hot guys sounds fun to you." Sheila said with a light smile. Brooke laughed and continued looking. After awhile Sheila picking a white swimsuit with black stripes and Brooke picked a plain black swimsuit that said 'Strong baby' on the back with gold.

"Seungri is going to flip after he looks at my swim suit!" Brooke said smiling while going to the checkout.

"Where did the guys go?" Sheila asked while putting her things on the counter. Brooke shrugged. After checking out the girls went to look for the guys.

"Panda!! I miss you." Brooke whined. Minutes went by and no sign of the guys. Finally Jiyong came out of one of the dressing rooms in swim trunks.
"Yah stop whining. Your panda is in that stall." Jiyong said pointing at the third stall. Brooke lit up and rushed to the door.
"Seungri! Please open up!" She yelled and banged on the door. Then Taeyang came out of the stall.

"OH BROOKIE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!" He said and hugged her.

"Get off me!! YAH!" Brooke yelled.

"Why would you do that Jiyong?" Sheila asked and then went to hug Brooke. Seungri came out of the second stall and went to go hug Brooke. Brooke just walked off.

"Oh you made her furious Jiyong." Sheila said.

"What is that pabo doing now?" Taeyang asked as he watched Brooke walk toward the door.

"She is propably just going to leave." Seungri said as he just stood there. Brooke opened the door and yelled out.

"OMO IS THAT JIYONG TOPLESS?!?!?!"

"Uh oh." Taeyang whispered.

"BACK INTO THE DRESSING ROOMS!" Jiyong commanded. Sheila smirked. Brooke came back inside with a big grin. Fangirls came in screaming.

"JIYONG OPPA SARANGHAE!!!" Brooke and Sheila laughed.

"Should we go to lunch?" Sheila suggested.

"Yes ofcourse!" Brooke smiled. The girls walked out of the chaos to go on their lunch date with Teen Top.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end! I hoped you enjoyed it :)